• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mafia Game Queue and Sign Up Thread - Mention me about queue updates please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
Just finalized my role list for FEH Mafia 2. It's...a lot more experimental than the first one. It'll probably run sometime after Shiny's.
I realize I'm late to saying this, but part of me is kind of hoping that Berkut is a lie detector, so that if a message is a lie, they say "Nothing but lies! Lies, lies, lies, lies, LIES!!!!" :p

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Just finalized my role list for FEH Mafia 2. It's...a lot more experimental than the first one. It'll probably run sometime after Shiny's.
I know I said I might play this but honestly if you need a cohost I’m definitely willing.

D

Deleted member

I realize I'm late to saying this, but part of me is kind of hoping that Berkut is a lie detector, so that if a message is a lie, they say "Nothing but lies! Lies, lies, lies, lies, LIES!!!!" :p
stop leaking Opo's roles pls

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I know I said I might play this but honestly if you need a cohost I’m definitely willing.
I appreciate the enthusiasm and am thankful for the offer, but I think I'm fine with doing it on my own. :) Just the way I'm used to hosting, really.

D

Deleted member

Natz sent me her role for Fate/Mafia, if anyone wants to sumbit theirs too, feel free to.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
....you can either take it on me being a slowpoke or that as evidence no one cares on your game but me

in other words i'm giving you the choice to blame it all on me ;V

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Oh well... I’mm get in on this then I guess.
Yeah I've been figuring I'll see who submits the best role pitches then actually have two co-hosts for my game.

And I'm only taking townie pitches in the contest because TBH that's what I see myself more stuck on in terms of creativity LOL.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Yeah I've been figuring I'll see who submits the best role pitches then actually have two co-hosts for my game.

And I'm only taking townie pitches in the contest because TBH that's what I see myself more stuck on in terms of creativity LOL.
The only ideas I have are either really lame or something I’m sure you already thought up. lol

Plus it doesn’t help that I don’t really know Kid Icarus well enough.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Yeah townies are so boring. Third party insanity and mafia manipulation is where it is at!

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Man.. I have like 2 roles left to finish and my Pokemafia 2 is done... I’m having some troubles. lol

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Man.. I have like 2 roles left to finish and my Pokemafia 2 is done... I’m having some troubles. lol
The guy who fakes his death and claims he's looking for his boss right? :troll:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I think I'd be best having someone with Samurai Jack knowledge in addition to experience, but I'll definitely keep you in mind for this one regardless. I appreciate it.
Yeah fair enough. I think I’ve watched like 2 episodes of it, so my knowledge is pretty much nonexistent.

I’d probably be your last resort for a cohost and it’s ok if you think that, it wouldn’t offend me.

Last edited:

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
There's only one week left for Groups, and so far this is the only one that's interested in moving certain threads. Ironically the main Decisive Games board is fairly dead like the NintenZone originally was before I moved the Leaks Group.

I can probably also move this thread as to make things easier to track, assuming Red Ryu is okay with it. While I would imagine NintenZone users will make up the bulk of participants, once it's in the Decisive Games, anyone will be able to join in.

@Swampasaur

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom