• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mafia Championships Season 6/7 Invitational

giraffelasergun

Smash Lord
Pokechu Pokechu

Congrats on the win! You did the community proud. I didn't read any page before 60 but my heart knows you're very impressive in all of the pages.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
good **** Pokechu Pokechu but that "town bout to get its cheeks clapped LOL" post was some of the scummiest **** I ever read

no one can read your posts when they're littered with LOLs

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Pokechu Pokechu

Congrats on the win! You did the community proud. I didn't read any page before 60 but my heart knows you're very impressive in all of the pages.
good **** Pokechu Pokechu but that "town bout to get its cheeks clapped LOL" post was some of the scummiest **** I ever read

no one can read your posts when they're littered with LOLs
Thank you thank you!

But I'mma be honest

THAT HOW I REALLY POST hahahaha like no cap... ON GOD.... like IDK it was really nerve-wracking to feel like like you're playing with all these pros when you just started playing mafia last year.....

like I think I played with someone who's been playing since 2012... like WHAT LOL like IDK....

And I get how some people here are dusty dusty too but it's different!!!! You all are used to my quirks. These people??? I was scared I'd make a fool of myself!!! You don't understand!!!! LOL

the spec chat is lowkey making fun of all the "LOL"s too... it's funny ngl but it's like, it helps you be less nervous you know??? and it obviously worked.... I walked away with the crown, right? ;)

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
i will put aside mine and pokechus lifelong rivalry for a rare moment in time that will likely never b repeated simply to say

g job pokechu

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Thank you thank you!

But I'mma be honest

THAT HOW I REALLY POST hahahaha like no cap... ON GOD.... like IDK it was really nerve-wracking to feel like like you're playing with all these pros when you just started playing mafia last year.....

like I think I played with someone who's been playing since 2012... like WHAT LOL like IDK....

And I get how some people here are dusty dusty too but it's different!!!! You all are used to my quirks. These people??? I was scared I'd make a fool of myself!!! You don't understand!!!! LOL

the spec chat is lowkey making fun of all the "LOL"s too... it's funny ngl but it's like, it helps you be less nervous you know??? and it obviously worked.... I walked away with the crown, right? ;)
Yeah haha LOL but yeah LOL you have to think about how LOL time played != skill LOL like you could totally whup on some nerds who have played for 10 years LOL. Especially with a game as much variance as mafia LOL

Good **** LOL you're gonna **** them up in the next round I'm sure LOL

Maven89

Smash Master
Poke won but they still have to vote to see who advances. Since Poke did a great job I feel he has a high chance to succeed. Unfortunately half the post thread seems to be half "wow poke great bus" and half dead players going "omg it was so obvious mafia didn't win town lost", so we'll see which wins out

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
GGs Pokechu!!

But there's one thing...

OML you hard lurked that WHOLE game. I got through D1 and saw you do barely anything (besides offer Grendel a ticket to the cool kids table and put a sole, mild scumread on your teammate Rosen), and all of my scum bells were ringing. However, nobody there has played with you before, and you no doubtly kept a smooth, level head the whole game. Your post style style of always LOLing makes it realy hard for people to see you as mafia if they haven't seen you post as such before.

It may seem like I'm being critical, but I'm trying to say great job, ya did us good.

Last edited:

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Yeah haha LOL but yeah LOL you have to think about how LOL time played != skill LOL like you could totally whup on some nerds who have played for 10 years LOL. Especially with a game as much variance as mafia LOL

Good **** LOL you're gonna **** them up in the next round I'm sure LOL
My posts weren't THAT bad! LOL

I usually only had like two or three "LOL"s in a post if it was kind of long. Maybe one "haha"! But I was just really nervous.... these were all strangers, and I'm rarely ever mafia. You kind of need a crutch (or at least, I did)!! So "LOL" and "haha" became my way of restoring faith in myself

LOL
Spec chat is mostly just mad townies that they got played by mafia tbh.
lowkey they were.... but that's OK because I won and they lost, right? ;) I might've looked like a fool at parts, but it was all part of the plan!

Maybe next time they can steal the crown from the Chu Chu train ;^)
GG Pokechu Pokechu knew you'd do us proud.
i will put aside mine and pokechus lifelong rivalry for a rare moment in time that will likely never b repeated simply to say

g job pokechu
great job pokechu!
Poke won but they still have to vote to see who advances. Since Poke did a great job I feel he has a high chance to succeed. Unfortunately half the post thread seems to be half "wow poke great bus" and half dead players going "omg it was so obvious mafia didn't win town lost", so we'll see which wins out
yoooooooo pokechu keeping the dgames win rate for the mafia invitational ALIVE
Pokechu Pokechu Yooooooooooo! Congrats on the win!
Thank you thank you!! It's almost like I have a fan club!!! LOL

I honestly never thought I'd win. I thought maybe I'd have a chance, since I'd be town of course and I could get carried... but then I rolled scum!

I pulled it off somehow though... DGames lives on!
GGs Pokechu!!

But there's one thing...

OML you hard lurked that WHOLE game. I got through D1 and saw you do barely anything (besides offer Grendel a ticket to the cool kids table and put a sole, mild scumread on your teammate Rosen), and all of my scum bells were ringing. However, nobody there has played with you before, and you no doubtly kept a smooth, level head the whole game. Your post style style of always LOLing makes it realy hard for people to see you as mafia if they haven't seen you post as such before.

It may seem like I'm being critical, but I'm trying to say great job, ya did us good.
ayyyy that's not true!! LOL

No way was I even close to lurking the whole game! I was absent for like 99% of D1 I'll be honest OOF since I was balancing 2 college classes and that was the first phase of the game, but for the rest of the game I was actually decently active! It took a bit of sweat, blood and tears, but I promised myself I wouldn't be a lurker haha

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
No way was I even close to lurking the whole game! I was absent for like 99% of D1 I'll be honest OOF since I was balancing 2 college classes and that was the first phase of the game, but for the rest of the game I was actually decently active! It took a bit of sweat, blood and tears, but I promised myself I wouldn't be a lurker haha
hMmM, oKaY... iF yOu SaY sO Kidding

D1 was like the only phase I read so yeah. I didn't see the results yet, but you were like my only scumread off the bat. Still you must've turned it around nicely to make it to the end and win.

Maven89

Smash Master
I only started reading the last 3 days but I had no suspicion of him being scum until the last day where he argued against finding partners. Even then, it was just a “hmm, maybe”.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Were very happy with how you repped us and you should be happy too :)

Last edited:

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
What are you talking about? You DO have a fan club.
Yippee!! I ask that you bow down to your Pokegod, then! I'll sent out the scripture to y'all soon, I think we have a new religion on our hands

LOL
I know, right?
Yes!!!! Like on the first day, I genuinely forgot I was scum. I had looked at my role PM but I just hadn't remembered, so I'm reading through and this one dude always kept raising my unibrow with what he was saying, I found them super sketch

But then I realized I was scum, so I went to check out who my partners were again.... and the sketch dude was one of them! LOL

You made the finals before, right?? That must've been RAD!! But I'm OK hanging out here, I had my fun off-site haha I'm willing to take the win and leave ;)

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I came in hard at the end of Day 1 in my game and saved a townie and that helped flip the wagon to a scumbag, so I ended up with the MVP auto-qualifier, but then I was at a convention throughout the final and looked like a complete moron for finals. Womp-womp

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
You made the finals before, right?? That must've been RAD!! But I'm OK hanging out here, I had my fun off-site haha I'm willing to take the win and leave ;)
nope

with this latest win youve cemented yourself as the official dgames mafia ambassador to the rest of the internet

this means youve been punished given the responsibility to represent us in all mafia-related activities for the rest of your life. every time you play mafia, the weight of our expectations will b on your back and gorf help you if you dont meet them

dont let us down

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
nope

with this latest win youve cemented yourself as the official dgames mafia ambassador to the rest of the internet

this means youve been punished given the responsibility to represent us in all mafia-related activities for the rest of your life. every time you play mafia, the weight of our expectations will b on your back and gorf help you if you dont meet them

dont let us down
I feel like Atlas, finally able to set down the world.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
It's actually about that time of year again. I think it's time they start calling up the communities, seeing who wants to participate? I think. I could be wrong!

But let me bump this thread to see who's interested!! It wouldn't be right if I just took all the fame again for the second year in a row LMAO

Top Bottom