• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

m2k vs. kdj

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeHaggarTHAKJB

Smash Master
Yes I did. There's no point in telling him to change, it's not only disrespectful it's also useless (it will never lead anywhere, he's whoever is).
He's basically saying that m2k's way of acting on the forums is unacceptable b/c he's some kind of smash symbol. Oh no, m2k isn't acting like the great smash god you had drawn up in your mind? tough **** if you cared that much I guess, but mind your own ****ing business.
Expecting a person to act in a certain way b/c they're good at game is ********, trying to change it is beyond ********. People are who they are and they act however they want, leave it at that. Imagine how annoying it would be if people followed you around telling you can't act somehow lmfao
anytime m2k posts somewhere they start talking about HIM, it's ****ing annoying

don't try to tell me that I should mind my own business when P posts, it's completely different b/c he talks about/flames/trolls other people.

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Pretty sure P is just telling M2K that, rather than just complaining all the time, he should be trying to better himself and actually taking some pride in his accomplishments (feel free to correct me).

Man, what a dick.

FastFox

Faster than most vehicles
BRoomer
Sheik's jump is in air on frame 4, meaning 3 frames startup, the 4th frame she is nairing, meaning the 6th frame is the hitbox of Nair. Grab is 7, making shield jump nair 1 frame faster. But the main thing about it is the Nair is perfect height to hit Falco's head without hitting the Dair and it always seems to beat Falco's Nair too. It basically makes Falco unable to approach you easily or he gets hit for 14 damage (which at mid % combos to dash attack I think if they don't tech which they usually won't)
So then if two trains are headed straight towards each other and train A is going 150km/h while train B is traveling at 137km/h (due to a decrease in boost liquid), how many babies will be born on every second Tuesday of the month, and how many of them will be born in houses with hot-water heating?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom