• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

M2 Vs IC's?

meleemarth

Smash Ace
I was wondering, how does this match up go? I know metwo's nair is pretty **** good for spamming against them but i wanted to know who really has the advantage here? How does it break down for stages etc?

quak

Smash Champion
im pretty sure it goes to the IC's, but im not too sure on the details since:
a) they're are few IC players
b) the player playing style varies alot
c) the player's charactor specific tech skill varies alot, since IC's probably have the second highest potential in the entire game.

yeah, you got the nair, but they have the smashes, grabs, chains, speed, etc.

best you can hope to do is isolate one of them and out-range them.

Lixivium

Smash Champion
IC's match up poorly against floaties

Mewtwo is one of the floatiest of the floaties

So...there you go.

Tongji

Smash Journeyman
i find that playing IC's that know what they are doing can be annoying. I played a really good IC's and all he did to me was desync nana and just throw thier projectile at perfect spaced intervals. Because we were playing on FD I really couldn't do anything but rush him, in which case I was quickly grab infinate. Wow what a fun mach. :(

Mareg

Smash Rookie
Taj what was the most recent tourney that you went to? and are there vids?

Top Bottom