• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[M-1, 10, 13] Taco City Takeout: Game Over

The_Guide

Smash Journeyman
I wish I hadn't had to replace out of this game. I was playing pretty good, up until that point. :/

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
At D3, there was almost no way of town to win it...

I don't think you'd be willing to change your vote to Swiss, FF.

And since me and Chibo were the only people who actually wanted to push his lynch on D3, and it takes three to lynch, it moreorless signifies a no win situation.

Live and learn, I guess...

X1-12

Smash Champion
I thought these would be a big enough hint that I had a PR/was the doc but evidently not

no riddle, my case on gordito was fine but I was stressed afters with crashboards and having just read this thread for 2 hours straight. lynching me will be a waste of a towns asset

Youre really more of a liability if youre town, not that thats what I believe. Nice AtE though.
lol, totally missed it...
I'm going to bed, Sleep Safe everyone, I hope I do...
should I have just straight out claimed?

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
I thought these would be a big enough hint that I had a PR/was the doc but evidently not

should I have just straight out claimed?
Yeah, that isn't strong enough breadcrumbing.

Plus if you're literally at like L-1 and everyone seems comfortable with your lynch, you need to claim especially if you're a role that powerful. The point is, you don't want to let the town waste a lynch on you, even if you know the mafia will probably NK you. It's better to force the mafia to do it and let the town have another shot and hopefully dodge a mislynch.

Top Bottom