• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Luigi's FS confirmed

AzureWing

Smash Apprentice
I'm not sure what it is, but it sure is effective. I like it. I was hoping that it wouldn't be similar to the Mario Finale.

lsd

Smash Rookie
i love playing luigi and his fs is perfect for my smash name!

Kronzo

Smash Apprentice
If Luigi wasn't in brawl, i wouldn't buy it. The Final Smash is awesome and original, can't wait to try it.

Rhubarbo

Smash Champion
Was his Final Smash derived from anything? It should have been the Poltergust suking up everyone in verical range of him, and damage them similar to Kirby's FS. But gay belly dancing Luigi is cool with me too...I guess.

Uchiha.Sanosuke

Smash Journeyman
I am so confused...I don't even know what to call it, other than Za Warudo! But it's okay.

Best Final Smash in the entire game, hands down. :laugh:

gamer8

Smash Lord
Was his Final Smash derived from anything? It should have been the Poltergust suking up everyone in verical range of him, and damage them similar to Kirby's FS. But gay belly dancing Luigi is cool with me too...I guess.
I heard someone say it was from super mario world, when you're in the ghost house and there's those green bubbles coming towards you.

Sailyfee

Smash Apprentice
It seems that when people are caught in Luigi's FS, Luigi's attacks make them fly further than they should.

ROAD ROLLER DA

MIRAI87

Smash Journeyman
So apparently Luigi is on shrooms. No wonder he doesn't get leading roles often- He's the drug addict living in his brother's shadow. I heard he was almost cut from Brawl because he showed up high all the time.

Looper

Smash Journeyman
Not quite. In actuality, the FS is similar to that unnamed bubble special attack that certain enemies performed in Super Mario RPG. That particular special attack put unprotected party members to sleep in that game. It was mostly white(with a mixture of different colors) and came in small(affecting one party member) and large(affecting the whole party) sizes. If I may recall, enemies like Crusty and Grate Guy had that special attack in their arsenal.

That is so true.:laugh::lol: It must have been a part of his "special" training regimen.
ahh i see! i never got very far in mario RPG, was much too young. props to you!

Memo326

Smash Cadet
Everyone seems to be getting different ideas about this FS's origins. If you notice, little flowers grow on the affected player's heads... It reminded of Super Paper Mario, where Luigi himself is controlled by Dimentio with a little plant. Although where the dancing and inverted colors come from, I have no idea.

Then again, it could all have come simply from Sakurai's twisted mind...

MIRAI87

Smash Journeyman
The Mario Finale and the Triforce Slash seem to be non canon to the series, so Luigi's drugged up party dance could be as well.

dreamastermind

Smash Cadet
No matter what I see Luigi in he always acts goofy. From his attacks and taunts in melee to the old cartoons and many other games. His final smash is perfectly fitting. I wish every character had their own final smash music though.

Gnight

Smash Journeyman
The Mario Finale and the Triforce Slash seem to be non canon to the series, so Luigi's drugged up party dance could be as well.
Mario owning a group of people with blasts of fire isn't really new. Once again Super Mario RPG will be referenced - anybody remember Mario's "Ultra Flame" attack?

PowerBomb

Smash Master
Luigi's final smash owns. You can fully-charge a smash attack and KO a person in that inverted bubble of doom.

Mike87

Smash Ace
Mario owning a group of people with blasts of fire isn't really new. Once again Super Mario RPG will be referenced - anybody remember Mario's "Ultra Flame" attack?
Shush, Squre Enix might here you say that and claim a copy right violation.

Top Bottom