• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Luigi's FS confirmed

xXx_KidIcarus_xXx

Smash Apprentice
...it's...different to say the least, it looks like it slows anybody down who's in the circle, and also does damage to them, actually looks pretty useful ^^

OhCripe119

Smash Apprentice
Anyone caught in the moon area basically gets the sheild break effect it seems, and Luigi is just supposed to wail on them. That's what I'm seeing.

GUIGUI

Smash Journeyman
Did the announcer said "The Luigi" when he was declared the winner?

SolidSonic

Smash Ace
Luigi's FS = Acid trip of doom

Hes more pimp in Brawl then he was in melee. Like him more then Wario now.

Destructioncalls

Smash Cadet
Hmm ok i think i get his final smash... Ok it looks like it does multiple things. 1st of all everyone dat was in the bubble got poisoned... if u look u see the lip flower thing on lucas, peach, and Ikes head. 2nd if an enemy is standing up and not jumping in the bubble they get dizzy. If u look peach is Dizzy inside the bubble and when Lucas stands up on the platform he gets dizzy but Luigi hits him out of it rite away.. also at 1:54 Ike barely touches the bubble and gets dizzy rite before he gets hit by the crate. 3rd and lastly it slows the enemies down inside of it.

Draconated

Smash Rookie
Ahahahaha Luigi's Final Smash is ZA WARUDO!

He has the WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY pose and everything!

Viral

Smash Apprentice
ZA WARUDO.

Pretty cool FS, it's a shame that Luigi's only controllable for a short time while it's active but it still looks very useful.

DarkSpidey13

Smash Ace
holy crap. i had no idea what Za Warudo was until reading this thread, but now i do.

...and it's Luigi's Final Smash. that. is. epic.

Looper

Smash Journeyman
everyone knows he starred in his own game, Luigi's mansion, yes?

now, you have to recall Super mario world. in one of the ghost levels, there are large green bubbles that fly at you that you have to avoid

not sure if this is what it is, but it is what the video instantly reminded me of.

Gerudo Warrior

Smash Master
Gerudo Warrior is confused........ i think it slows down time in that area so luigi can Combo the Crap out of anybody. but......... it will be hard to master.

gamer8

Smash Lord
Note: If you complain, just remember, Sakurai could've made Luigi's FS Luigi Finale. *shudders*

Davy Jones

Smash Ace

now, you have to recall Super mario world. in one of the ghost levels, there are large green bubbles that fly at you that you have to avoid

not sure if this is what it is, but it is what the video instantly reminded me of.
Now I remember!
It's exactly that bubble!

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend

Not quite. In actuality, the FS is similar to that unnamed bubble special attack that certain enemies performed in Super Mario RPG. That particular special attack put unprotected party members to sleep in that game. It was mostly white(with a mixture of different colors) and came in small(affecting one party member) and large(affecting the whole party) sizes. If I may recall, enemies like Crusty and Grate Guy had that special attack in their arsenal.

Luigi did too many mushrooms to have an awesome FS like that. XD
That is so true.:laugh::lol: It must have been a part of his "special" training regimen.

Top Bottom