• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Luigi Mainers?

MetalLuigi1209

Smash Ace
Ok, I wanna know who is gonna main Luigi in brawl. Who's awesome enough to main the eternal understudy, even after he has lost his wavedash? Who will main the green machine, and become the prince of the poltergust, the king of the cyclone, the emperor of the misfires? Who is going to be good enough to put Luigi's Arabian striptease Final Smash to good use?

I am always going to main Luigi, through thick and thin, its just my way:D!

Green Power!

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
He'll be my most used character under Marth (more than likely) so yes, he'll be one of my mains.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Big L will be one of my mains once again. I like how his voice change to his better voice as well.

Draconated

Smash Rookie
I mained Luigi in Melee and I'll main him agian in Brawl.

Especially since his final smash is ZA WARUDO!

pwnzorz

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ABlackMage
3DS FC
0103-9129-9741
yeah I'm maining Luigi. My best character from Melee. I'm so happy to hear his moveset is unchanged and his FS is *getting high *cough.. ahem. So friggin bomb.

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
I've mained Luigi in Super Smash Bros (N64), I main him Super Smash Bros. Melee (GCN) (and quite frankly the best Luigi out there in Melee...some one please prove me wrong) and I'm sure as hell gonna main him in Super Smash Bros. Brawl. It is still going to feel weird since my hands are autoset to have dash. My brain is still going to tell me to wavedash with him even tho its no longer possible lolz

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=ac6s6XFSJwY

Folt

Smash Ace
Me! Me! MEEE!

Seriously, he has always been my favorite character and this is no different.

JJJ.Brawler

Smash Ace
Me! Me! MEEE!

Seriously, he has always been my favorite character and this is no different.

Ooh, did I just repeat someone? Um, he has always been my favourite character... BUT he is not my most used main in Smash Bros. But he's definitely going to be one of my... 10 mains. :laugh:

Dragon Master Luigi

Smash Apprentice
He's always been the best Player 2.. I already main Luigi with Bowser, DK, and Fox and so yeah, I'll still main Luigi

FireJumpPunch

Smash Apprentice
I mained Luigi in the previous two installments of Smash Bros., and I surely intend to main him in Brawl. In Smash, he's always been portrayed as very goofy, yet he still manages to kick some major behind. The Fire Jump Punch is not to be trifled with!

Darkmusician

Smash Master
I've mained Luigi in Super Smash Bros (N64), I main him Super Smash Bros. Melee (GCN) (and quite frankly the best Luigi out there in Melee...some one please prove me wrong) and I'm sure as hell gonna main him in Super Smash Bros. Brawl. It is still going to feel weird since my hands are autoset to have dash. My brain is still going to tell me to wavedash with him even tho its no longer possible lolz
Ka Master is the greatest Luigi main ever. No offense but you did ask to be proven wrong.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Sah4rVhiQi4

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord

Luigi player

Smash Master
Wow. Ka-Masters Luigi is awesome. It seems like he's hitting with every attack, something I can't say from my Luigi XD

Tyros

Smash Cadet
Picked up Luigi in Melee a while ago, adding him to my 64 original - Pikachu. Now, in Brawl, I'm picking up Sonic as a third.
So... Yes, the Man in Pink is going to be one of my mains. n.n And yes, I always play him as his pink costume.
Why?
Only REAL men wear pink.

- Tyros

Magnacor

Smash Ace
Anyone know how easy it is to do Luigi's Cyclone recovery in brawl? Cuz I wasn't good at it in melee, and I want to know if it is alot easier.
I just saw some video's and almost every one was doing it with seemingly no problem. It goes higher now to. As if that were'nt enough his up and side specials seem to be better too. Luigi is looking pretty good right about now.

R.Y.N.O

Smash Journeyman
Luigi is definetily in my top five. He looks even more fun to play as in Brawl.

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
Ka Master is the greatest Luigi main ever. No offense but you did ask to be proven wrong.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Sah4rVhiQi4
Yes i seen all of his videos, we play somewhat similar, but I feel I'm better. Don't get me wrong, i learned some things here and there from Ka-Master. I respect the dude, but i feel I'm better.

Unless Ka-Master wants to play it out. IDK how, maybe we could play it out in Brawl

HoMaLoN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HoMaLoN
I would say tournament results are better. No offense. FC was a pretty big tourney, just in case you've never heard of it.

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=109534&highlight=Ka-Master

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=94491

The facts are there, no more discussion on this dumb topic please.
Ka-Master got a point. His results are post, and im not a person that has money to travel to tournies, however, but all those other ppl weren't using Luigi now were they? We need to see Luigi Ditto matches to prove it

PimpUigi

BRoomer
BRoomer
Take it from me, Luigi ditto's don't mean jack when you talk about who the best Luigi player is.

The best Luigi player is who would place the highest in a tournament, using only Luigi.
UnknownForce is a great example. His Luigi beats just about every Luigi in a Luigi ditto, but his Luigi won't beat a good Falco, or Captain Falcon...

I personally believe Ka Master is probably the best Luigi right now, and I live in Philadelphia...so HoMaLoN and I could totally meet up and play a few.

Unless he wants to go the other direction, up to Boston, where my apprentice lives.
He beat Korean DJ right before KDJ went to MLG NY 06
And yea, my apprentice won that tournament.

I have no idea what tournaments, or placings Ka Master has had, but I bet he's won a tournament or two by now for sure.

So either way, there's a good, tournament experienced Luigi player north and south of you.

PimpUigi

BRoomer
BRoomer
Nevermind, I just checked out the links, and there is no doubt in my mind that Ka Master is the best Luigi, especially if he's only using Luigi in tournaments like I used to.

He's a beast!

Vudujin

Smash Lord
Luigi looks pretty sweet in brawl. There's nothing I really saw about him that looked nerfed, but I hate how his cyclone is so easy to recover with now. . . it takes out the challenge, but aside from that I'm definitely going to main with ol' Green Stache.

Top Bottom