• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Luffy vs Naruto?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AfRo ToAd

Smash Cadet
NNID
AfRo_ToAd
i think Luffy gear 3rd and 2nd would PAWN Naruto! Naruto Sage mode runs out too quickly and its not as strong as Luffys gear...Shadow Clones wont work B/c Luffy will know the real one B/c of his instinct. Read OP vol.14. If Naruto pulled out GamaBunta or whatever that frogs name is i think Luffy would Eat it...DEAD SERIOUS! So who will win?

§leepy God

Smash Master
Naruto's Shadow Clones are even hard for Neji to detect, I wouldn't expect Luffy to get the right Shadow Clone. And GamaBunta is waaay too big for Luffy to eat. xD

AfRo ToAd

Smash Cadet
NNID
AfRo_ToAd
Well all Luffy has to do is Gomu Gomu No Gatling Gun or Jet Gatling And the Shadow Clones are gone. xD LoL! Luffy eating GamaBunta. Gumo Gumo No Munch Munch Luffy opens his mouth and Eats! Read vol.20! Luffy vs Croc! ROTFL!

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
I sense bias. lmao

Someone turn this into a serious debate with overthinking. Quickly.
that sounds like fun i would do that if i had more time, i would use bias and everything even if it stopped making sense. and i love Overthinking to bad i am busy but i agree someone should get to serious about this lol.

§leepy God

Smash Master
Well all Luffy has to do is Gomu Gomu No Gatling Gun or Jet Gatling And the Shadow Clones are gone. xD LoL! Luffy eating GamaBunta. Gumo Gumo No Munch Munch Luffy opens his mouth and Eats! Read vol.20! Luffy vs Croc! ROTFL!
You mean this? GamaBunta is around 100 meters, which he is one of the biggest Naruto characters out there besides some of the Demons Tails. Gomu Gomu No Storm could take out a lot of Naruto's shadow clones, but still, don't forget Rasengan techniques Naruto learns, or his Nine Tailed forms as well, his Nine Tailed form is stronger than Luffy's Gear forms.

Um Naruto Because he has the Rasen Shuriken, and if he starts to lose than he could go Kyubi on his ***!

Oh BTW GoKu would KILL!! both of them!
Rasen Shuriken would be too crazy since it destroys your insides and outsides, but it takes time to start it, and he can't use that move too often, very risky. Kyubi is just not fair to fight.

Goku kills everyone in Shonen Jump, maybe Bleach or Shaman King characters might have a chance.

AfRo ToAd

Smash Cadet
NNID
AfRo_ToAd
Naruto Nine tailed fox isnt really Naruto...Its the Kyubi...And Naruto Dies after he uses Nine tails... and 4 tails is too much for Naruto. Luffy is too fast for Naruto to catch. And yes....Goku kills everyone in SJ...

Luffy gear 2nd...........look it up on Youtube.....Luffy brings down Towers, Ships, When he was fighting Crocodile the 3rd fight.......He sent him flyin!! They were fighting under the ground....And DEEP under the ground..Luffy sent him flying from under the ground and out.......He was blasted!!!!

Luffy vs Lucci

Luffys fist were going FAST! Too fast......Naruto cannot hit him that good b/c of his speed. Can Naruto pump his heart 200 beats per second? No. Luffy is literitly smoking.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i'm heavily biased towards luffy but honestly with tools like gigantic frog summons, rasengan techniques, and sage mode luffy might lose.

i only feel this way because the latest arc of one piece has shown me just how many limits luffy has.

i bet i can list more than 10 one piece characters who would absolutely destroy naruto though

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
i'm heavily biased towards luffy but honestly with tools like gigantic frog summons, rasengan techniques, and sage mode luffy might lose.

i only feel this way because the latest arc of one piece has shown me just how many limits luffy has.

i bet i can list more than 10 one piece characters who would absolutely destroy naruto though
naming 10 is easy since the current ark is showing you so many people who could do it, you take that and add in the dead one piece characters such as Roger and you got even more. It seems like naruto is coming to the end while one piece is only half way so in the end luffy will be MK broken most likely and naruto probably wont stand a chance (naruto won't stand a ghost of a chance lol).

And yes Goku could kill them all in a sec and no no one from bleach stands a chance against goku and i never read or watched any shaman king but i am guessing no one there could blow up the planet without using half there power to goku still wins.

edit: it should be a rule that before people say someone might have a chance against goku they should think
1:can this charcter blow up a planet
2: can this character move faster then light
if not then they have no chance

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
Prior HAX mode Luffy would take out naruto. But naruto just HAX when he Became sage.

Naruto Learns Sage Mode and then he is able to take out someone with YEARS more combat experience than him.. (Pain)

Luffy Learns Gear 2nd and can only beat a hand full of people. but There's people who's still stronger than him

Gon (from Hunter x Hunter) Learns How to Use Ren Nen Ten En Ken ect. and his best friend is still considered stronger than Gon. So i don't even have to mention the rest of the cast

Naruto's training system is just HAX and really strong people in naruto Isn't as strong as we thought in the end

Atlus8

Smash Master
Goku would f**k up every anime character out there! No question!

As for Luffy vs Naruto . . . I would hand it to Naruto since he has more mindgames! Luffy would simply just go into an all out attack, but he would get figured out and lose!

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
For the longest time, Luffy would have man handled Naruto: he was faster, more durable, and stronger. But then Kishimoto essentially gave Naruto three upgrades at once. With sage mode and the Nine Tails in him, Naruto would probably win.

However, Luffy is still much faster and physically stronger: if it was a pure melee contest Luffy would still win hands down. It would be very funny if Naruto couldn't stand up to Luff'y's haki, though. One hit kill.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Physically Luffy wins, easily. But since Naruto got the handy Sage Mode, as well as the giant frog summonings and the new Rasengan techniques I think he could stand up to Luffy.

I'm unclear as to who would win though.

-Terywj

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
Luffy wins as a character. I couldn't care less about who would win physically.

Naruto has to be the more annoying anime characters. =/

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
goku vs ichigo is more interesting imo

2nd hollow mask vs ssj4 goku. ****
i know this is off topic but u are joking right? non super sayain goku would **** ichigo. i am telling u you have to do the can he destroy a planet test if not then goku wins hands down.
this might be the nerdiest thing i have ever written

i still stand by right now luffy would lose but by the time both series end luffy would win. Also i agree that naruto is a far more annoying character

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
Luffy hasn't been improving like crazy while Naruto has. Sure, luffy has gotten stronger, faster, and more durable (being able to take 2 of ivankov's injections which is something I'm sure naruto couldn't handle). However, he hasn't gotten any new abilities (which IMO makes it that much better) while naruto has gotten 3-4 in the same time. Basing it just off that, naruto would likely win but in the end, I'm sure luffy will have the upper hand. Mainly because he never dies and can take on just about anything. Sure there are people who could kill him but at his level I doubt anyone could handle as much as he can.

§leepy God

Smash Master
And yes Goku could kill them all in a sec and no no one from bleach stands a chance against goku and i never read or watched any shaman king but i am guessing no one there could blow up the planet without using half there power to goku still wins.
Hmph, apparently you have to be aware of the fact that Goku is fighting Death God's, also Ichigo doesn't die, he defies the laws of physics forever because he got pierced through his chest and form into a hallow and becomes stupid powered and doesn't even need healing. Bleach no longer makes sense, well most stories that when the main character is very close of losing, they get some sort of hidden power and overpower the opponent completely. xD

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
Hmph, apparently you have to be aware of the fact that Goku is fighting Death God's, also Ichigo doesn't die, he defies the laws of physics forever because he got pierced through his chest and form into a hallow and becomes stupid powered and doesn't even need healing. Bleach no longer makes sense, well most stories that when the main character is very close of losing, they get some sort of hidden power and overpower the opponent completely. xD
your kidding right?
1 goku has fought aliens as well as magical beings that could destroy universe the ****ing universe.
2 goku has died and come back death gods mean nothing to him
3 ichigo has come close to dieing so i am pretty sure a energy blast or punch that could destroy a planet would kill him
4 goku can move faster then light
5 goku can lift over 100 tons easily

goku wins no contest xD

edit: new #1 for nerdiest thing i have ever written. i feel good about this thread being able to break this milestone often

§leepy God

Smash Master
Apparently I'm not too good with noticeable sarcasm. >_<

I was mostly saying Bleach no longer makes sense forever because... well you know.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Luffy wins as a character. I couldn't care less about who would win physically.
Fasho fasho!

Naruto has an okay personality. Luffy is a totally static character but his personality is just amazing because of what he does with it.

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
Apparently I'm not too good with noticeable sarcasm. >_<

I was mostly saying Bleach no longer makes sense forever because... well you know.
sorry i thought it might be sarcasm but it was lost on the internet so i figured i would respond as if u ment it and then explain why i responded that way if it was sarcasm

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
your kidding right?
1 goku has fought aliens as well as magical beings that could destroy universe the ****ing universe.
2 goku has died and come back death gods mean nothing to him
3 ichigo has come close to dieing so i am pretty sure a energy blast or punch that could destroy a planet would kill him
4 goku can move faster then light
5 goku can lift over 100 tons easily

But can Goku even SEE Ichigo in reaper mode (can't remember term)? If he doesn't, all Ichigo has to do is kill him, then hunt down his reincarnation. Unless, of course, this is in Goku's universe where there's no reincarnation, etc.

What universe are all these fights taking place in? That seems to be an important factor.

rathy Aro

Smash Lord
It'd be like Kenpachi vs Tousen from way back except the power difference is going to be a lot more significant. Goku will still ****.

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion

But can Goku even SEE Ichigo in reaper mode (can't remember term)? If he doesn't, all Ichigo has to do is kill him, then hunt down his reincarnation. Unless, of course, this is in Goku's universe where there's no reincarnation, etc.

What universe are all these fights taking place in? That seems to be an important factor.
i am sure goku could sense him or something.

plus i don't think ichigo could even hurt goku.

Also if goku feels like blowing up a planet he wins. and we have seen goku dead he is still just as strong so killing him won't help.

what a fun/dumb disscusion :)

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Fasho fasho!

Naruto has an okay personality. Luffy is a totally static character but his personality is just amazing because of what he does with it.
Great post ^

I think Luffy wins for this reason alone...I mean he never gets old (in the sense that his goal is obvious, yet something always happens to make his character shine).

E3_

Smash Apprentice
Naruto would beat him but i really dont think they would fight each other....BUT STUFF HAPPENS

wowoduend

Smash Journeyman
I need to read Naruto. **** watching Shippuuden anime. The pre-time skip Naruto before the filler hell were so much better

AfRo ToAd

Smash Cadet
NNID
AfRo_ToAd
LOL yea i watch and read naruto.....but iLiKE One PiECE Better

Tony Tony Chopper

Smash Rookie
I'm a fan of Naruto but I think Luffy would win. Just using Haki Luffy could probably seek out the real Naruto through all the shadow clones; and block the Tailed-Beast Bomb, Rasengan, and Rasen shuriken. Using Gear Third Luffy can match Naruto's strength in Sage Mode. In Gear Second, Luffy is probably at equal speed, if not, faster than Naruto using Nine-Tails chakra. Once he avoids Naruto's attacks he can just take him out with his Jet Attacks in Gear Second.

:phone:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom