• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucina Thread [Closing]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fluffyeevee

Criminal among Criminals
NNID
Thefluffyeeveee
3DS FC
2423-4481-8726

Pokechao

Smash Apprentice
I saw someone was posting FE puns and it reminded me of one my friend told me yesterday
What did Ike say to Chrom when he found out he's not playable in smash?
"Crimea River"

Shaymikyu

Destruction in Hedgehog Form
Alright, I will wait to give more detailed builds for when you know who you are pairing with who in terms of second gen guys. However, here are some notes

Gregor/Nowi leads to a pretty decent Tank Nah, with the added bonus of also getting dual support + along with Deliverer.

Henry/Olivia = broken sorcerer build thing that you are running on Laurent in your main file. Also, get Galeforce on Olivia before you recruit Inigo so he can inherit it

Loq'ue/Lissa is not amazing for Owain, but not aweful either. He will probably take support duty. Make sure to get Galeforce on Lissa so he can inherit it.

Frederick/Cordelia. Freddybear is basically an super good father for any physical focused kid, so good here. Nothing really gender specific to worry about inhereting

Donnel/Miriel leads to either a fairly decent Sorcerer tank, or support build. Have him inherit Dual Support + just in case you go for the later.

For Cynthia, you literally build her the same as Lucina, minus Rightful King or Dual Strike. Replace those with another tanking ability or Tomefaire.
I will note all of these.

As for supports, for the Robcina run, leaning towards Morgan with Inigo, Brady, or Gerome, Owain or Brady with Severa, Gerome with Cynthia if I don't put him with Morgan, and not sure on the rest. Probably Nah and Yarne together, now that I think about it.

On my Yarne run, the pairings are (most of which I haven't completed yet) Yarne/Robin, Freddy Bear/Sumia, Ricken/Lissa, Gaius/Tharja, Chrom/Olivia, Donnel/Nowi, Lon'qu/Miriel, Vaike/Panne, Kellam/Sully, Stahl/Cordelia, Libra/Maribelle, and Gregor/Cherche. Still debating on second gen pairings outside of Robin/Yarne and Morgan/Lucina.

And I'll note your Nah ideas as well. Tank idea tempts me more, but a balanced Morgan could be nice.

I'm with you on this one Robertman2
I am sorry for ruining everything. I will try and track down fluff as consolation.

Anyway, I came to mention a Streetpass that amused me today. It was a female Robin I THINK paired with Lon'qu (haven't fought her yet, though), but she has some of the best weapon names I've ever seen.
-Robin has a tome called "<Robin's name>'s Fanfiction."
-A Bolganone called Bologna.
-All of Chrom's weapons are named after his family (Sumia, Lucina, Cynthia).
-Lon'qu's weapons combined is "I LOVE WOMEN."
-Cordelia has a weapon named "Chrom Nom."
Tharja's tomes are a Tharja/Robin fanfic and an R-Rated fanfic.
-Olivia has a sword named "Twerk It."
-Cynthia has a Spear named "My Rage."

I wish I could come up with clever names for my weapons.

EDIT: And Chrom just Aether'd me with a Stick. I am crying from laughter. The sight of Chrom dramatically using Aether at sunset with a Stick is truly a gift.

Last edited:

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
After the name change to the Robin social thread, I feel like the Lucina social thread should get a change to.

I was thinking

'Our Bonds are Strong'

Thoughts?

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP

Eww, now Hong is here we officially don't have a reason to have separate robin/lucina chats.

The single refuge, gone 5ever.
I guess Ike is pretty fabulous now and manly.

Last edited:

Hong

The Strongest
Eww, now Hong is here we officially don't have a reason to have separate robin/lucina chats.
Too much shipping talk and demeaning Lucina fanart.

But that's none of my business. :4mario:

Shaymikyu

I like "Our Bonds Are Strong" better too, to be honest. Or, expected as it is, "We Challenge Our Fate!"
Too much shipping talk and demeaning Lucina fanart.

But that's none of my business. :4mario:
Hong x Robin thread OTP.

Last edited:

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist
I feel like there is some sort of cult who decided to put Lucina and Meta-Knight together.
I wouldn't be too surprised if there was given all the fan art with Lucina and Meta Knight. As long as they aren't shipping Meta Knight and Lucina, I'm fine with it........

Oh Naga, I spoke too soon! :urg:
After the name change to the Robin social thread, I feel like the Lucina social thread should get a change to.

I was thinking

'Our Bonds are Strong'

Thoughts?
I would be on board with that name change for the thread. You have my full support, @ The Merc The Merc ! ^w^

I like "Our Bonds Are Strong" better too, to be honest. Or, expected as it is, "We Challenge Our Fate!"
Hey that works too! Both yours and @ The Merc The Merc 's name ideas for the thread are superb! ^_^

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
I wouldn't be too surprised if there was given all the fan art with Lucina and Meta Knight. As long as they aren't shipping Meta Knight and Lucina, I'm fine with it........

Oh Naga, I spoke too soon! :urg:

I would be on board with that name change for the thread. You have my full support, @ The Merc The Merc ! ^w^

Hey that works too! Both yours and @ The Merc The Merc 's name ideas for the thread are superb! ^_^
That's really cute fan art. Meta knight always works, so does Kirby X3.

Thanks for you support Syrek, really appreciate it :happysheep:

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
I agree. Also, @ TheWerdna TheWerdna here's the guy's response.
Did he even respond to any of my damn points?

Alright, here is my response to her trying to kill you.

"You mentioned that she waited till she was born before trying to kill Robin if she was her mother... umm, you realise she didn't know Robin was the one who killed Chrom until then. Yes, she mentions she had her suspicions since the beginning, but she honestly couldn't believe Robin was the one who could do it. Its only after she saw how Validar could control Robin. As such this decision could be seen less as her plotting to kill you and more of her making an rash decision upon realizing that "oh god, everything is going to happen all over again". And honestly, I can't exactly blame her for jumping to that conclusion. She saw first hand how horrible this future is, so she sees it as killing one person to save millions. Is it wrong? Yes. Does she even say she knows its wrong? Yes.

Also, I would say Chrom takes the whole thing too far in the other direction, where he's not even willing to make sacrifices. Its why Emm jumped, since Chrom would have just surrendered otherwise. In fact, the way I see it is that Lucina has taken it a step too far, but Chrom is too far in the other direction. Which is something I actually like with the version of that scene where Robin is in a relationship with Robin, she actually has growth in that regard. She doesn't go through with it, on her own. She realizes it is wrong without Chrom stepping in. Meanwhile Chrom never gets past his stupid passivises over not wanting to make tought choices. Right up into the end he won't even consider the option of Robin sacrificing himself.

Also, you never responded to my other points. While I understand that you may not like Lucina, you can't just ignore all of the other things I gave for "whats good about her" without at least giving some sort of rebutle. While you don't need to agree, nor am I trying to change your opinion, but you could at least respond to them and perhaps win over an atleast an acknowledgement of the good things about her character""{"

Also, am i being sited as the source from this stuff? And what site is this on? Since I may need to intervene, personally.

Last edited:

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist
That's really cute fan art. Meta knight always works, so does Kirby X3.

Thanks for you support Syrek, really appreciate it :happysheep:
Anything round and puffy usually looks cute with anything. X3 :happysheep:

It's my pleasure, Unknown Hero, anytime! :dr^_^:

IzE

Smash Cadet
0_o

Marth's eye's in that video is INCREDIBLY freaky! Funny video though. :happysheep:

Yea the description says a user wanted to see what expressions Marth could make. The entire channel is filled with hilarious and amazing animations.

Last edited:

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist
:4robinm:"TIME TO TIP THE SCALES ON THE DANCE FLOOR!!!" :disco:

Last edited:

Fluffyeevee

Criminal among Criminals
NNID
Thefluffyeeveee
3DS FC
2423-4481-8726
Was trying to mess around with Lucina a bit when I realized I have AMI (area management inspection) tomorrow, but I didn't dry clean my Uniform or shine my shoes.

darn

smash why

Last edited:

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
I will note all of these.

As for supports, for the Robcina run, leaning towards Morgan with Inigo, Brady, or Gerome, Owain or Brady with Severa, Gerome with Cynthia if I don't put him with Morgan, and not sure on the rest. Probably Nah and Yarne together, now that I think about it.

On my Yarne run, the pairings are (most of which I haven't completed yet) Yarne/Robin, Freddy Bear/Sumia, Ricken/Lissa, Gaius/Tharja, Chrom/Olivia, Donnel/Nowi, Lon'qu/Miriel, Vaike/Panne, Kellam/Sully, Stahl/Cordelia, Libra/Maribelle, and Gregor/Cherche. Still debating on second gen pairings outside of Robin/Yarne and Morgan/Lucina.

And I'll note your Nah ideas as well. Tank idea tempts me more, but a balanced Morgan could be nice.

How much of those pairing for second gen people in the Robcina run was influenced by my fanifc?

Also, going on the pairing you gave.

If you put Morgan with Inigo, you should make Morgan a pure damage person, with Inigo taking the hits during opponents turns (since he get stronger when at less than half health with broken sorcerer build.) With Gerome, you either make Gerome pure support or a tank. If with Brady make him pure support.

Owain with Severa should probably go for Owain to use an mix of damage and support abilities (since he is going to galeforce tag team an attack in there so between the two of them they will get 3 attacks). If Brady is paired with her, lets say it togeather now, pure support build.

Cynthia and Gerome leads to the same option listed above for Morgan.

Shaymikyu

How much of those pairing for second gen people in the Robcina run was influenced by my fanifc?

Also, going on the pairing you gave.

If you put Morgan with Inigo, you should make Morgan a pure damage person, with Inigo taking the hits during opponents turns (since he get stronger when at less than half health with broken sorcerer build.) With Gerome, you either make Gerome pure support or a tank. If with Brady make him pure support.

Owain with Severa should probably go for Owain to use an mix of damage and support abilities (since he is going to galeforce tag team an attack in there so between the two of them they will get 3 attacks). If Brady is paired with her, lets say it togeather now, pure support build.

Cynthia and Gerome leads to the same option listed above for Morgan.
Maybe a couple. You made me like Severa and she was one of my least favorites, so that counts for something.

I'm leaning toward Inigo/Morgan, Owain/Severa, Gerome/Cynthia, Yarne/Nah, and I guess that leaves Laurent, Kjelle, Brady, and Noire. Maybe Brady/Kjelle and Laurent/Noire?

IzE

Smash Cadet
Oh my gosh, their faces are perfect for reaction pics. I hope the poster makes one with the other peeps. :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Give it a shot dude xD I can SH DAir spike Ganon on stage, no tipper involved. Though I should not have said seemed, since I actually did test it myself before I posted that xD
So...no more tipper dair, just spike to your hearts content.
uh wuh????? (hope you dont mind i snagged it as a new avatar)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom