• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucina Thread [Closing]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist
...... Trust me and we will escape from the city.

Wait, wrong song, give me a sec.

If he shoots ya, it's gonna hurt

(I'll make it through, prove it to you, follow me)
I'll forgive you...........this time. :4dedede:

He's bigger, faster, and stronger too.

Unkown Hero

Smash Journeyman
I'll forgive you...........this time. :4dedede:

He's bigger, faster, and stronger too.
...... Danger is lurkering around every turn.
Dam it! I just listen to City escape and now it's in my head

anyway

His the first member of the DK crew.

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
UH!

DK!

Donkey Kong!

This isn't what I expected to say when coming to Lucina's social thread.

(I might also have little sense of humor but seeing Chrom being thrown shots seems like discrimination to "deconfirmed" characters (despite being bandwagoned) because it apparently devalues their place and history in Smash for sake of being fun of to not make it to the roster for sheer popularity they have. Especially now that I look to Lucina's codec and compare it to Chrom's, it's merely "Chrom was just an Ike-ripoff all along who's a major nice guy and is better off losing his chances to take place in a fight for all limited ways he can do so" while Lucina receives more respective talk. IDK)

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
UH!

DK!

Donkey Kong!

This isn't what I expected to say when coming to Lucina's social thread.

(I might also have little sense of humor but seeing Chrom being thrown shots seems like discrimination to "deconfirmed" characters (despite being bandwagoned) because it apparently devalues their place and history in Smash for sake of being fun of to not make it to the roster for sheer popularity they have. Especially now that I look to Lucina's codec and compare it to Chrom's, it's merely "Chrom was just an Ike-ripoff all along who's a major nice guy and is better off losing his chances to take place in a fight for all limited ways he can do so" while Lucina receives more respective talk. IDK)

This Kong's got style, so listen up dudes,

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
I might be misunderstanding the word fluff, but here is something adorable I found nonetheless.

Fluffyeevee

Criminal among Criminals
NNID
Thefluffyeeveee
3DS FC
2423-4481-8726
If I felt like doing it, i'd get all of my Lucina (Solo) and RobinxLucina Pictures and post every single one of them in a Spoiler tab. But that would take ages and its a Sunday so I feel lazy.

Shaymikyu

Destruction in Hedgehog Form
I haven't seen much new Lucina or Robcina pictures lately, or even Robin as Lucina's mother. I do have some other Lucina pairing pics that I haven't seen posted here yet (mainly with Laurent, Inigo, and Gerome), but I won't post them here unless anyone's interested since most people here are Robcina supporters (I love it too, of course, though when Robin's female I ship Laurent/Lucina).

EDIT: @ Fluffyeevee Fluffyeevee , your sig is seriously the cutest thing.

Last edited:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
I haven't seen much new Lucina or Robcina pictures lately, or even Robin as Lucina's mother. I do have some other Lucina pairing pics that I haven't seen posted here yet (mainly with Laurent, Inigo, and Gerome), but I won't post them here unless anyone's interested since most people here are Robcina supporters (I love it too, of course, though when Robin's female I ship Laurent/Lucina).

EDIT: @ Fluffyeevee Fluffyeevee , your sig is seriously the cutest thing.
Hey, a pairing is a pairing. And surely in a ;:4robinf: run you'd marry Lucina to someone else(non related Morgan, Gerome, Laurent would be mine).

Shaymikyu

Destruction in Hedgehog Form
Hey, a pairing is a pairing. And surely in a ;:4robinf: run you'd marry Lucina to someone else(non related Morgan, Gerome, Laurent would be mine).
Non-related Morgan is probably my favorite, but I adore them as siblings, so it's really only gotten a chance in my Taguel Morgan run. Laurent's is sweet, as I said before. I haven't done Gerome, but I might try him or Inigo for her if I ever do another run.
And some non-shippy art as well.

(Source)

(Source)

This could be taken as shipping, but I prefer to think of it as cousin bonding (or just "Companions," I guess).
(Source)

(Source)

(Source)

(Source)

(Source for last two is the same)

(Source)
Also, guess I was wrong. Stumbled across more Robcina.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Non-related Morgan is probably my favorite, but I adore them as siblings, so it's really only gotten a chance in my Taguel Morgan run. Laurent's is sweet, as I said before. I haven't done Gerome, but I might try him or Inigo for her if I ever do another run.

(Source)

(Source)

This could be taken as shipping, but I prefer to think of it as cousin bonding (or just "Companions," I guess).
(Source)

(Source)

(Source)

(Source)

(Source)
The one after cousin bonding.

So sad.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157

(Source)

(Source)

(Source)

(Source)

(Source)

(Source)

(Source)
I hate LucinaxGerome so much. There supports were so disappointing...
[
quote="LIQUIDFGC, post: 17939658, member: 253698"]So what show is it referencing?

also lol at partial reflection[/quote]
Phineas and Ferb.

Célja

There's no such thing as a nornal person
NNID
EmperorBeefcake
3DS FC
2406-5854-3581
I've just some across a thought that I wish Awakening would have addressed more; for a game that has a lot to do with parents and children, we know next to nothing about Robin's mother. The only thing we have to go off of is the one line Validar mentions about how she ran away from Plegia with Robin to try to save him from their plans to sacrifice him.

That and I'm also wondering what Robin was doing with his life up until he met the Shepherds.

Hunter Nightblood

Smash Apprentice
NNID
kah0922
I've just some across a thought that I wish Awakening would have addressed more; for a game that has a lot to do with parents and children, we know next to nothing about Robin's mother. The only thing we have to go off of is the one line Validar mentions about how she ran away from Plegia with Robin to try to save him from their plans to sacrifice him.

That and I'm also wondering what Robin was doing with his life up until he met the Shepherds.
Carlmary did a doujin of that Validar and his wife. Of course, it's in Japanese and I have no idea where to obtain it, but the preview is here: http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=32562709

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157

I've always headcanon that he just didn't really do anything at all...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom