• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucina Thread [Closing]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaymikyu

Destruction in Hedgehog Form
I think I got his trophy in Classic. I saw Gaius for sale once, though. Not for candy, sadly.

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist
I think I got his trophy in Classic. I saw Gaius for sale once, though. Not for candy, sadly.
I hope there's more Fire Emblem: Awakening trophies in the Wii U version but I suspect since it's the home console version that we will see home console related trophies. Still, one can dream.

Unkown Hero

Smash Journeyman
I hope there's more Fire Emblem: Awakening trophies in the Wii U version but I suspect since it's the home console version that we will see home console related trophies. Still, one can dream.
I want F!Morgan XD.

Unkown Hero

Smash Journeyman
I always love where these topics can go. They're much more active than the Toon Link Threads.

@ S Syrek The image is broken

Last edited:

Shaymikyu

Yes, I need the Morgans, Cynthia, Sumia, Laurent, Ricken, Henry, Frederick, and everyone else pretty much.
That ship is so popular.:surprised: More popular than most of Lucina's possible canon ships, actually (except maybe Robin x Lucina).

SO ADROABLE!!!
Always love art of the son/daughter. Seriously, I just want to hug both Morgans so much. Why can't we have both in one run? I need them both.

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist
Yes, I need the Morgans, Cynthia, Sumia, Laurent, Ricken, Henry, Frederick, and everyone else pretty much.

That ship is so popular.:surprised: More popular than most of Lucina's possible canon ships, actually (except maybe Robin x Lucina).

Always love art of the son/daughter. Seriously, I just want to hug both Morgans so much. Why can't we have both in one run? I need them both.
Every major Fire Emblem: Awakening character needs to be a trophy for the Wii U version! :grin:

It truly is quite popular thanks to Sakurai's lewd pic of the two of them together. Obviously he ships the two of them so almost everyone else follows suit haha. XD

Both versions of Morgan are incredibly amazing and I too wish they were both in one run of the game instead of only having one via your gender. They're just so darn cute! <3

Last edited:

Shaymikyu

Every major Fire Emblem: Awakening character needs to be a trophy for the Wii U version! :grin:

It truly is quite popular thanks to Sakurai's lewd pic of the two of them together. Obviously he ships the two of them so almost everyone else follows suit haha. XD

Both versions of Morgan are incredibly amazing and I too wish they were both in one run of the game instead of only having one via your gender. They're just so darn cute! <3
I still find the ongoing :4link: and :4peach: saga the best, especially with jealous :4zelda:.

At least I've done (part of) a run with both Robins now, so I have both Morgans in a way. Just not together. If I could have had female Morgan on my first run, then all of the second gen characters could be paired up.

Shaymikyu

I honestly really hate that. Like really hate it.
I mainly meant it jokingly. I obviously don't seriously support it (though I guess it's hard to tell on the internet).

I guess I should be thankful that Robin seems to have been spared being shipped by Sakurai (for now).

Shaymikyu

I adore Anna, but I didn't get to use her much. Maybe on my Robin/Laurent run soon I'll actually work on her. That chest-opening ability is useful.

Timmay08

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Timmay08
What?! Why won't you use her, she's awesome!
I married her in my last playthrough and used her a lot. I'm gonna experiment with some new characters. For example I need to use some Vaike, Sully and Stahl in this playthrough.

I adore Anna, but I didn't get to use her much. Maybe on my Robin/Laurent run soon I'll actually work on her. That chest-opening ability is useful.
I'm gonna use Gaius on this next playthrough. Locktouch (I think that's what it's called) is an awesome ability, especially in side stories.

Last edited:

Unkown Hero

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I haven't use her much, be with my recent run through (hlated by smash XD) I have planned M!Robin x Anna..... or M!Robin x Nowi

TheWerdna

Smash Lord

... *looks around shiftily*

while not exactly this, I know of a certain story that is going to have both Morgans...

*links own fanfic then hides*

Shaymikyu

Yeah, I haven't use her much, be with my recent run through (hlated by smash XD) I have planned M!Robin x Anna..... or M!Robin x Nowi
I was tempted to put my M!Robin with a first gen with a kid of their own just because it's fun having two kids. I might eventually do it.

I was originally going to do Inigo/Robin for my next run, but brokenly magic Morgan is beautiful. Not looking at stats, one day I'd also love to try Lon'qu/Robin, Basilio/Robin, Priam/Robin, Donnel/Robin, Ricken/Robin, Gregor/Robin, Henry/Robin, and Yarne/Robin for female and Robin/Sumia, Robin/Cynthia, Robin/Tiki, Robin/Lissa, and Robin/Olivia for male.
... *looks around shiftily*

while not exactly this, I know of a certain story that is going to have both Morgans...

*links own fanfic then hides*
Now that I'm farther in my male Robin run, I'll have to give it a read.
Well Lucina x Robin is probably the most popular ship in FE:A (though Chrom x F!robin does take a very close second)
True. I'd actually be curious to see a poll or something on most popular Awakening pairings with any characters. Robin x Lucina and Chrom x Robin would likely be at the top, but I'd be curious to see after that.

EDIT: And Robin/Nah- I want to try that too.

Last edited:

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
I was tempted to put my M!Robin with a first gen with a kid of their own just because it's fun having two kids. I might eventually do it.

I was originally going to do Inigo/Robin for my next run, but brokenly magic Morgan is beautiful. Not looking at stats, one day I'd also love to try Lon'qu/Robin, Basilio/Robin, Priam/Robin, Donnel/Robin, Ricken/Robin, Gregor/Robin, Henry/Robin, and Yarne/Robin for female and Robin/Sumia, Robin/Cynthia, Robin/Tiki, Robin/Lissa, and Robin/Olivia for male.

Now that I'm farther in my male Robin run, I'll have to give it a read.

True. I'd actually be curious to see a poll or something on most popular Awakening pairings with any characters. Robin x Lucina and Chrom x Robin would likely be at the top, but I'd be curious to see after that.
Well in the offical poll that was held to decide who gets scenes in the Scramble maps, apparently Lucina won for most popular Female character and Chrom won for most popular Male character.

M!Robin got 2ed most popular Male character and F!Robin got 3ed most popular Female Character (got beaten by Tharja...god knows why)

Edit: Actually got them reversed, M!robin got third, losing second place to Owain. Here is the the link

Unfortunatally these numbers are all wrong. I mean, Kellam is actually on the list and everything.

Apparently F!Morgan got 9th place and M!Morgan got 15th. This is a travesty!

Last edited:

Unkown Hero

Smash Journeyman
I used to hate Lucina x M!Robin because of how.... weird.... it was. Then I watch chapter 21 after scene and fell in love with the pair, seriously, that scene is so adorable and sad

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
I used to hate Lucina x M!Robin because of how.... weird.... it was. Then I watch chapter 21 after scene and fell in love with the pair, seriously, that scene is so adorable and sad
I tend to like the unusual pairing or ones that have some sort of irony/complication to them. Robin x Lucina has both. It has the whole, time travel thing where one is the other's best friend's daughter, and then there's the fact that it means Lucina went back in time and fell in love with the very person who destroyed the world in her own timeline.

Shaymikyu

Well in the offical poll that was held to decide who gets scenes in the Scramble maps, apparently Lucina won for most popular Female character and Chrom won for most popular Male character.

M!Robin got 2ed most popular Male character and F!Robin got 3ed most popular Female Character (got beaten by Tharja...god knows why)
You mean this poll? Darn it, we were so close to Lon'qu instead of Gaius! I still adore Gaius, mind you... Maybe they should have had three since Chrom and Lucina were practically shoe-ins.
I was weirded out by the concept of pairing the first and second gen characters together, but now it's grown on me, especially with how tragic a background the 2nd gen characters come from... It ties well into the theme of changing fate, too, since their love didn't happen in the first timeline and Morgan is sort of living proof of the changed timeline. Almost makes me wish I had waited and done it the first go round, but I still have my third save file for that.

Last edited:

CitizenSNIPS

Smash Cadet
I recently played againt a guy named IxisNes... something in For Glory. Idk if you post in here but you were really good so I would think you might frequent these forums. Would have played more but got to sleep. GGs didn't realize that the dtilt was still a very good move in this game. I pretty much abandoned it but used to use it a lot in Melee, the range is much more deceptive in this game as I have brushed it off thinking the range got shortened too much.

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
You mean this poll? Darn it, we were so close to Lon'qu instead of Gaius! I still adore Gaius, mind you... Maybe they should have had three since Chrom and Lucina were practically shoe-ins.
They technically skipped over Lon'qu since they picked 4 characters of each gender, but only did that so there would be two 1st gen and two 2ed gen per gender. Thus why Inigo go picked despite being 6th and why Severa got picked despite being 7th

Unkown Hero

Smash Journeyman
I tend to like the unusual pairing or ones that have some sort of irony/complication to them. Robin x Lucina has both. It has the whole, time travel thing where one is the other's best friend's daughter, and then there's the fact that it means Lucina went back in time and fell in love with the very person who destroyed the world in her own timeline.
So anything related to....

Last edited:

Shaymikyu

They technically skipped over Lon'qu since they picked 4 characters of each gender, but only did that so there would be two 1st gen and two 2ed gen per gender. Thus why Inigo go picked despite being 6th and why Severa got picked despite being 7th
Sorry, was going to respond sooner, but Crashboards.

I figured that. I meant three per each category (1st gen male, 2nd gen male, etc.). That might be a bit much, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom