• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucina Thread [Closing]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
You could be off topic here 100% of the time, that doesn't phase me either. But there's more to life/the lucina boards than just awakening right? RIGHT? What about the weather? Pretty crazy, huh? Wow that sky sure is blue, who knew! :p

I have two =) But I will need to buy myself at least a single WiiU at some point... soon.
The weather is crap where I am today.

Tribute

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0645-5788-4088
Interesting way to start the day.

Hit For Glory, get a guy named "me" who blind picked Lucina with the exact same color

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist
You could be off topic here 100% of the time, that doesn't phase me either. But there's more to life/the lucina boards than just awakening right? RIGHT? What about the weather? Pretty crazy, huh? Wow that sky sure is blue, who knew! :p
Your absolutely right! Let's talk about the sky for a moment. Sure is a lovely shade of blue.......hmmmmm blue sky.........blue hair. You know who reminds me of the blue sky? Lucina! <3 Time for some pics of her! X3

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
Last edited:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157

GhostPanda1314

Smash Cadet
So, both of you mentioned you'd consider betareading for A Future Disowed, so I am wondering if you two are both still interested? If so, well, here is the next chapter I plan to post Friday night.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1q18Yof2uPeLsbHTca05XbPRNdAVb5r6phjMO6_b5aSk/edit?usp=sharing

So if you are still interested (or if anyone else it) let me know
Okay, the only actual changes I made were grammatical. However, I felt that Robin was a little spiteful in the beginning towards... kinda everyone. With no real reason as to why. Also, would Morgan's comment/joke really only render Robin speechless? Or might it accidentally prey on an insecurity he's had since coming back? Just a bit deeper thinking on my part. Other than that however, it paced very well, and I loved what you did at the end with Morgan's memories. Keep it up!

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
Okay, the only actual changes I made were grammatical. However, I felt that Robin was a little spiteful in the beginning towards... kinda everyone. With no real reason as to why. Also, would Morgan's comment/joke really only render Robin speechless? Or might it accidentally prey on an insecurity he's had since coming back? Just a bit deeper thinking on my part. Other than that however, it paced very well, and I loved what you did at the end with Morgan's memories. Keep it up!
Okay, I've toned back the comments a bit to make them seem a bit more like just good natured teasing. However, I am still trying to figure out how to get accross that indeed Morgan accidentally prey on an insecurities without stating it outright.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Are streaming devices usually that costly? (it works out at about €125 here) I'm sure I saw one in a local store for €50 or so, but I don't know if it'd work with Wii/Wii U.
I'd post a link to it, but every time I type in "game capture" in the website, it brings up cameras, so :/

Locuan

D&D Obsessed
BRoomer
Are streaming devices usually that costly? (it works out at about €125 here) I'm sure I saw one in a local store for €50 or so, but I don't know if it'd work with Wii/Wii U.
I'd post a link to it, but every time I type in "game capture" in the website, it brings up cameras, so :/
There are cheaper capture cards. For example, Dazzle. The problem is always the quality. If you want better quality and features you usually end up paying more.

Unkown Hero

Smash Journeyman
Your absolutely right! Let's talk about the sky for a moment. Sure is a lovely shade of blue.......hmmmmm blue sky.........blue hair. You know who reminds me of the blue sky? Lucina! <3 Time for some pics of her! X3

Ok, now I NEED to see one with Lucina and Toon Link or Young Link (preferably young link)

Last edited:

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist
Ok, now I NEED to see one with Lucian and Toon Link or Young Link (preferably young link)
Ohhhh, I'd LOVE to see some fan art with those two together! <3 I'm actually surprised I haven't seen any with them yet.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
This sums up what I think. Also, where's the next chapter for No Matter What the Future Holds?

Shaymikyu

Destruction in Hedgehog Form
Me too. I usually use the default, sometimes I'll use the Cherche costume.

Lucina's aesthetics have me half wishing they'd left her as an alt for Marth, perhaps with 16 skins like they did with Mac. I don't like Marth's new costumes at all :(
I think Lucina's colors spoiled me. The other FE ones aren't as exciting to me. The Robin ones are okay, I guess, but kind of dull. Just matching the hair and robe on most of them? I like Chrom!Ike, too.

I have two =) But I will need to buy myself at least a single WiiU at some point... soon.
But Awakening IS life.

It's been weirdly cold here. It's been really, really hot, and then today, it went, "well, summer's done" and got freezing. I think we forgot about how to have mild weather in between seasons.

That Pikachu one never fails to make me "d'aww." The "put Lucina with the cute nonhuman Smashers" trend is one of my favorites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom