• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucina Thread [Closing]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
I think Lucina's colors spoiled me. The other FE ones aren't as exciting to me. The Robin ones are okay, I guess, but kind of dull. Just matching the hair and robe on most of them? I like Chrom!Ike, too.

But Awakening IS life.

It's been weirdly cold here. It's been really, really hot, and then today, it went, "well, summer's done" and got freezing. I think we forgot about how to have mild weather in between seasons.

That Pikachu one never fails to make me "d'aww." The "put Lucina with the cute nonhuman Smashers" trend is one of my favorites.
Best trend for Smash apart from Lankyposting.

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist
I've been playing Fire Emblem: Awakening again. This is probably my 10th, maybe 11th play through of the game. I've honestly lost count at this point. However I did want to share something in regards to my experience with the game and my overall feelings about it. This is essentially how I felt after I had started playing Fire Emblem: Awakening again.

I've yet again become addicted to that glorious game, however it is most defiantly eating into my time with Smash Bros. 3DS, so its both a good and a bad thing I suppose. Mostly good though haha. :p

Last edited:

Unkown Hero

Smash Journeyman
I've been playing Fire Emblem: Awakening again. This is probably my 10th, maybe 11th play through of the game. I've honestly lost count at this point. However I did want to share something in regards to my experience with the game and my overall feelings about it. This is essentially how I feel whenever I start playing Fire Emblem: Awakening again.

I've yet again become addicted to that glorious game, however it is most defiantly eating into my time with Smash Bros. 3DS, so its both a good and a bad thing I suppose. Mostly good though haha. :p
I have a similar problem, I start playing the game and get all pumped up and ready. Then about half way throuhg and up to the grind stage I start to get bored. Then the last couple of stages I just get all pump and sad again. Robin's sacrifice will not be in vane!!!

Locuan

D&D Obsessed
BRoomer
But playing Lucina or Robin in Smash Bros. 3DS is FE:A playtime. I do not see the difference.

Shaymikyu

Destruction in Hedgehog Form
You don't get to ship the other FE:A characters and Grima is already dead :seuss:
I can in my head...:yoshimelee:

I kind of wish they had support conversations in the vein of Snake's codecs where Robin discusses with someone stuff about the opponent. It could either be Morgan (which one varying with gender, of course), or even different characters depending on who the conversation is about. Tiki comparing :4palutena: to Naga, for instance, or maybe Donnel relating to :4villager:.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157

I kind of wish they had support conversations in the vein of Snake's codecs where Robin discusses with someone stuff about the opponent. It could either be Morgan (which one varying with gender, of course), or even different characters depending on who the conversation is about. Tiki comparing :4palutena: to Naga, for instance, or maybe Donnel relating to :4villager:.
There are a bunch of codec style convos between Lucina and F!Morgan here: http://smashboards.com/threads/special-conversations-for-lucina.362524/
Feel free to make your own.

Locuan

D&D Obsessed
BRoomer

Shaymikyu

I have a similar problem, I start playing the game and get all pumped up and ready. Then about half way throuhg and up to the grind stage I start to get bored. Then the last couple of stages I just get all pump and sad again. Robin's sacrifice will not be in vane!!!
I'm at the slow point right now in my current run, so I might switch back to grinding my original file to finally get Priam or starting that run I've mentioned many times before.
There are a bunch of codec style convos between Lucina and F!Morgan here: http://smashboards.com/threads/special-conversations-for-lucina.362524/
Feel free to make your own.
Ooh, I'll have to check them out! Sadly, I'm not too familiar with female Morgan yet (need the other kids in that run so she can talk with them), so I'd only be able to write for male Morgan.

To bring this back to the topic of SSB- well, school has really kept me from most games lately. I continued to try and beat 10 man smash with everyone last night, though, but not today.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Kurisu from Stein's Gate. Watch it if you have not. It is my all time favorite anime. Current time period, time-traveling, physics sci-fi anime.

Play that theme song.

You know your true place is by my side past Grima.
One shall stand, one shall fall.
*Pulls out Balmug, begins playing the Touch*

Last edited:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
I'm at the slow point right now in my current run, so I might switch back to grinding my original file to finally get Priam or starting that run I've mentioned many times before.

Ooh, I'll have to check them out! Sadly, I'm not too familiar with female Morgan yet (need the other kids in that run so she can talk with them), so I'd only be able to write for male Morgan.

To bring this back to the topic of SSB- well, school has really kept me from most games lately. I continued to try and beat 10 man smash with everyone last night, though, but not today.
Basically, f!Robin, but a bit zanier.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
You know your true place is by my side past Grima.
Shut up, Palpatine. :troll:

Kurisu from Stein's Gate. Watch it if you have not. It is my all time favorite anime. Current time period, time-traveling, physics sci-fi anime.
Well...I didn't ask who it was lol but now that you mention time travel I'm interested.

:4robinm::CHROM!!!

Chrom: ON MY MARK
Amazing how anything not a god or ridiculously strong survives that.

One shall stand, one shall fall.
*Pulls out Balmug, begins playing the Touch*
Autobots.

Rock out.

:seuss:

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist
Oh, I never get bored of FE:A! There's a reason why it's one of my favourite games of all time and I actually enjoy the grinding aspects of RPG's strangely enough. But to each they're own of course. ^_^

But playing Lucina or Robin in Smash Bros. 3DS is FE:A playtime. I do not see the difference.
Ah, an excellent point, sir! Very well, Smash Bros. 3DS time will be considered FE:A playtime henceforth! ^o^

If Naga is :4palutena: , then how do you explain this sexy shipping?

And I can totally see :4villager: as Donnel haha! XD I guess :4ganondorf: is Gangrel, :4falcon: is Gerome, and :4shulk: is Owain. X3

Last edited:

Shaymikyu

Oh, I never get bored of FE:A! There's a reason why it's one of my favourite games of all time and I actually enjoy the grinding aspects of RPG's strangely enough. But to each they're own of course. ^_^

Ah, an excellent point, sir! Very well, Smash Bros. 3DS time will be considered FE:A playtime henceforth! ^o^

If Tiki is :4palutena: then how do you explain this sexy shipping?

And I can totally see :4villager: as Donnel haha! XD I guess :4ganondorf: is Gangrel, :4falcon: is Gerome, and :4shulk: is Owain. X3
And Tiki and Lucina didn't seem like they could be shipped?;)

:4ness: could be Ricken, :4wiifit: could be Sully, and :4myfriends: would obviously be Priam.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815

If Tiki is :4palutena: , then how do you explain this sexy shipping?

Does this make :4charizard: as Minerva, :4wario2: as Excellus, :4bowser: as walmart Walhart, :4metaknight: as Yen'Fay, :4zss: as Cherche, :rosalina:as Emmeryn and Master Core as Grima?

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist

:4ness: could be Ricken, :4wiifit: could be Sully, and :4myfriends: would obviously be Priam.
Oh, I never doubted that they had shipping potential, it's just that I don't see that pairing very often. ;)

:4dedede: could be Kellam, :4link: could be Vaike, :4charizard: could be Minerva, :4darkpit: could be Lon' qu, and :4peach: could be Maribelle.

Last edited:

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist
So I'm kinda a dumby. :p I didn't read what you said properly and assumed you saying Tiki was :4palutena: but I get she resembles Naga more so, given the fact that she's a Goddess, has long, flowing green hair and looks very similar to her. My bad! DX

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
so I just did this in For Glory
> breaks shield with full-power Shield Breaker for recovery, enemy is at 125%
> mask taunt
> kills enemy with fully charged Shield Breaker just as they recover from stun

Last edited:

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist
> breaks shield, enemy is at 125%
> mask taunt
Mask taunt before you destroy your opponent, very classy! :seuss:

I hope you saved the replay for that match because I would love to see that amazing shield breaker and mask taunt finisher. ^_^

Last edited:

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Mask taunt before you destroy your opponent, very classy! :seuss:

I hope you saved the replay for that match because I would love to see that amazing shield break and mask taunt finisher. ^_^
If only I had thought of it :/ now I'm gonna spend the rest of the week trying to recreate that :p

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
, :4charizard: could be Minerva,
YOU STOLE MY IDEA

PREPARE FOR SURGERY

:seuss:

> breaks shield with full-power Shield Breaker for recovery, enemy is at 125%
> mask taunt
dat disrespect.

Wario is too beautiful to be Excellus.
Which makes him a perfect fit for the job.

Please, Tiki and :4robinf: have the best supports by virtue of it being a hilarious sleep talking fest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom