• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucina Thread [Closing]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaymikyu

Destruction in Hedgehog Form

Patience, darling.

Although I know no one who would want to wait for Walmart, Aversa, Gangrel, or even Emmeryn. They are BOOOOOOORING.
Eh, true. My point still stands for the Feroxi duo and the kids, though. There are enough good Morgan parents to make up for it early on, though.

Talking about late characters, I'd really would have liked to see some support between future Yen'fay and Say'ri earlier. But meh I just wanted to finish the game D:
Yeah, or a support between Gangrel and Emmeryn. Not S-Support, but an A-Support like how Basilio and Flavia can A-Support. Same goes for Emmeryn and her siblings.

And I know it's been said before, but it's worth repeating- grandparent supports. Also, Lissa supporting with Lucina and Chrom's other kid.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Eh, true. My point still stands for the Feroxi duo and the kids, though. There are enough good Morgan parents to make up for it early on, though.

Yeah, or a support between Gangrel and Emmeryn. Not S-Support, but an A-Support like how Basilio and Flavia can A-Support. Same goes for Emmeryn and her siblings.

And I know it's been said before, but it's worth repeating- grandparent supports. Also, Lissa supporting with Lucina and Chrom's other kid.
Someone here needs to come up with Chrom and Lucina!Morgan supports.
Also, for you new peeps, read this: https://m.fanfiction.net/s/10041967/1/De-cruited

TheWerdna

Smash Lord

You at least get some convos between them at the hot springs

Shaymikyu

My conclusion is that I am a noob at FE. Enlighten me my fellow Lords!
We can be noobs together!
You marry Chrom to :4robinf: or Sumia.

Simple.

And ofc, if your Robin is :4robinm:, you obvs marry to Lucina.
I misread that first one as marrying :4robinf: x Sumia. I'd totally support that if I could after doing their supports (where would Morgan come from, though?).

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
I definitely need to play the game again. Does Morgan being Lucina's daughter get blue hair? D:
So which future kids did you actually recruit? Basically there are 13 of them. With two potentials for two kids to a single pairing (Chrom and his wife, and M!Robin with a character who already had a kid linked to them)

Locuan

D&D Obsessed
BRoomer
So which future kids did you actually recruit? Basically there are 13 of them. With two potentials for two kids to a single pairing (Chrom and his wife, and M!Robin with a character who already had a kid linked to them)
I probably recruited half of that because I thought those where all of the available ones... So basically, Morgan, Severa, Owain, and three others that I never used or something like that...

Shaymikyu

My supports in my first play were almost completely accidental. Some turned out decent, though, like Lon'qu x Cherche. It was almost more fun though since it was like a grab bag in terms of who would end up with who. Now that I know, it'll be hard not to purposefully shove two characters together.
To further add on- the characters with a kid linked to them are Miriel, Chrom (duh), Robin, Maribelle, Sumia, Olivia, Panne, Nowi, Lissa, Cordelia, Cherche, Sully, and Tharja.
I probably recruited half of that because I thought those where all of the available ones... So basically, Morgan, Severa, Owain, and three others that I never used or something like that...
On my first play, outside of Lucina, the only one I recruited before the postgame was Morgan. I probably won't be like that on my M!Robin run so I can recruit as many as possible in the main game.

Last edited:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Gerome and Nah <3

Gerome and F!Morgan is also good.

And now that I've seen nothing but F!Morgan art here I forgot the fact that Lucina can marry M!Morgan...oh well, game breaking tanks.

Last edited:

Shaymikyu

Gerome and Nah <3

And now that I've seen nothing but F!Morgan art here I forgot the fact that Lucina can marry M!Morgan...oh well, game breaking tanks.
One of my favorite supports, easily. It's nice to see Nah's more playful side.

Usually when I see art of any Morgan with Lucina, it's as her daughter or her brother.
What's M!Robin? D: Male Robin?

Who's Gerome? Who's Nah? ... Yep I know nothing.
Yes, Male Robin.

Gerome is Batman Nightwing Cherche's kid and Nah is Nowi's kid.

EDIT: :4greninja:'d once more.

Maybe I'll change my avvie to a Gerome x Nah one soon- it has very cute fan art, and even some Halloweenish art!

Last edited:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Gerome and Nah <3

GeromexMorgan is great. Even better if Morgan is Lucina's daughter.

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist
More pics of the lovely, strong and beautiful Lucina! <3 Honestly, I can't get enough of her! <3

Last edited:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Mood masks.
Mood masks everywhere.

In all seriousness, F!Morgan's dialogue in Gerome's supports is some of the best in Awakening.
Well yeah, nobody likes to show what they are in the dark.

:seuss:

Lon'qu never showed his true affection towards women until one got close, now did he?

Last edited:

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
Well basically the characters who you need to pair up are....

Chrom (he will get married though whether you like it or not so pair him before chapter 11), Lissa, Sully, Sumia, Maribelle, Panne, Tharja, Cordelia, Olivia, Meriel, Nowi, Cherche, and Robin.

Following chapter 13 missions will appear for each of those characters's respective children provided they have reached S rank with someone. If they are not S ranked at that point the missions will instead appear whenever you do get them to S rank.

Robin is also the one character who can marry second generation character, thus the whole Robin x Lucina ship

Also, just a heads up, here is the list of which kids are linked to which parents.

Chrom -> Lucina
Lissa -> Owain
Sully -> Kjelle
Meriel -> Laurent
Sumia -> Cynthia
Maribelle -> Brady
Panne -> Yarne
Cordelia -> Severa
Nowi -> Nah
Tharja -> Noire
Cherche -> Batman Gerome
Robin -> Morgan (Morgan's gender is aposite of Robin, so M!Robin has F!Morgan, while F!Robin has M!Morgan)

Also, note of warning, while most characters can marry mostly any other character of the same generation, Chrom and Sumia both have limited options. Chrom can only marry Sumia, Sully. Maribelle, Olivia, F!Robin, or Nameless Villager (if all the others are already taken). Sumia can only marry Chrom, M!Robin, Gaius, Henry, or Frederick.

Last edited:

Shaymikyu

Just a warning on Sumia as well, since I almost made this mistake (assuming you want to get all the children)- Sumia can only support with Chrom, male Robin, Henry, Frederick, and Gaius. If you support all of those to someone other than Sumia, you can't get Cynthia.

EDIT: :4greninja:'d once more.:079:

Last edited:

InfinityCollision

Smash Lord
That makes sense. Some characters feel like that to me too. For example, Little Mac. He's an interesting character, but he just doesn't gel well with me.
I think everyone's got a bit of that. Case in point, myself the chronic Marth addict main. I look at 3/4 of the cast and just wonder why... then I run around onstage/practice my platform game for 10 minutes when I boot up PM because hey, Marth's movement in Melee/PM is super fluid and I love it. I have a problem.

Unless you marry Chrom's canon wife, Random Village Maiden
Liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiies. Chrom grows fat on pies.

My conclusion is that I am a noob at FE. Enlighten me my fellow Lords!
M!Robin -> Chrom marries Sumia (adorbs) or Olivia (marginally more optimal babbies), Robin marries Lucina and they give birth to a young god.
F!Robin -> Chrom marries Robin, children still pretty godly and it's worth noting that Lucina can pick up Ignis this way. Not that she lacks for amazing skill options...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom