• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucina Thread [Closing]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunter Nightblood

Smash Apprentice
NNID
kah0922
Alright... this time I got this.
And now for fan art with just Lucina in i...

*You did it.*
Wait, what?
*You posted fan art with just Lucina in it.*
I did?
I DID!
*You don't need to shout...*
Yes! Victory Lap!

*You need to get a life.*
I know.
*You also should stop conversing with yourself on the Internet.*
That's... also a good idea.

Last edited:

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist
Alright... this time I got this.
And now for fan art with just Lucina in i...

*You did it.*
Wait, what?
*You posted fan art with just Lucina in it.*
I did?
I DID!
*You don't need to shout...*
Yes! Victory Lap!

*You need to get a life.*
I know.
*You also should stop conversing with yourself on the Internet.*
That's... also a good idea.
CONGRATULATIONS!!! :happysheep: I knew you could do it! <3

Love those pics by the way, especially with bunny hood Lucina! TOO CUTE FOR ME TO HANDLE!!! <3 X3 <3 :kirby:

Last edited:

Locuan

D&D Obsessed
BRoomer
All these images. The cuteness is too much to bear. Guys, gals, stop it D:
Actually please continue!

WFT was the biggest surprise to me. I just happened to use her while getting all the Classic trophies and discovered a hidden gem for me.

Really? She was a breeze for me. She's neck and neck with Robin for my favorite character to use. What is the issue you're having with her, specifically? I'm not that competitive, but I can try to help.

The cuteness... It's too much... :starman:

But why did they draw Pikachu's butt?
I do not know, what I mean is that I simply do not get her gameplay. It feels odd to what I am used to. I guess I just need more experience with the character to find what works.

Shaymikyu

Destruction in Hedgehog Form
All these images. The cuteness is too much to bear. Guys, gals, stop it D:
Actually please continue!

I do not know, what I mean is that I simply do not get her gameplay. It feels odd to what I am used to. I guess I just need more experience with the character to find what works.
That makes sense. Some characters feel like that to me too. For example, Little Mac. He's an interesting character, but he just doesn't gel well with me.

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist
Get ready everyone! Some sexy pics of Lucina are coming your way. SO MUCH LEWD! X3 Enjoy! <3

Last edited:

Locuan

D&D Obsessed
BRoomer
That makes sense. Some characters feel like that to me too. For example, Little Mac. He's an interesting character, but he just doesn't gel well with me.
Indeed. Although its good to play different characters, especially after the launch of a new game. You might find techniques or abilities that make you way better with that character on the long run than with the others you are used to.

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist
You know, I wonder why Lucina didn't win the Summer Scramble votes as well.
Well it was strictly for the older generation of characters, although I would have loved to see a Summer Scramble 2 involving the future generation of characters. But she definitely should have won at least some of the votes. I know in my heart she would always win! :3 Ah well. :p

Shaymikyu

Indeed. Although its good to play different characters, especially after the launch of a new game. You might find techniques or abilities that make you way better with that character on the long run than with the others you are used to.
With my Brawl main axed, I tried to try everyone old and new to find some new mains. Some were expected, like Robin, but others like WFT and Shulk surprised me.
You know, I wonder why Lucina didn't win the Summer Scramble votes as well.
Didn't the promotional poster for the DLC stuff feature Lucina in a red bikini?

I understand that it would be hard to cover with all the different appearances Robin can have and the fact that Robin and Morgan could be either gender, but I'm a bit bummed neither got considered for the scramble packs. I'd love to see either Morgan in a yukata. They'd look so cute!

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
Now all I can think of is this picture of mortally wounded Lucina giving Falchion to f!Morgan. I want my fluff back...

Locuan

D&D Obsessed
BRoomer

Shaymikyu

If it's Lucas, don't worry I miss him too D:

The distress, the empty look, the sadness... ITS PERFECT.
Yes, it is Lucas.:sadeyes: Even him as a Ness alt would have been fine by me.
Maribelle too? I wish the DLC wasn't limited to two characters per gender.
And it's SO much better too! :3 <3

Whether it's brother and sister, a couple, mother and daughter, or just best friends, Lucina and Morgan together in fan art just makes me happy for some reason.:drohyou:

Last edited:

Shaymikyu

F!Morgan is better.
You dare insult my son? I still need to get to F!Morgan. Maybe I'll finally continue my M!Robin run this weekend. I think I'll get more motivated once I get to the part where I can start supports up. I just love both Morgans a ton.

I wish there was a way to choose your support from the beginning. There are some characters I'd love to support on future runs but they're so late in the game I can't get motivated to do it.

Hunter Nightblood

Smash Apprentice
NNID
kah0922
You dare insult my son? I still need to get to F!Morgan. Maybe I'll finally continue my M!Robin run this weekend. I think I'll get more motivated once I get to the part where I can start supports up. I just love both Morgans a ton.

I wish there was a way to choose your support from the beginning. There are some characters I'd love to support on future runs but they're so late in the game I can't get motivated to do it.
Chapter 15 isn't that late in the game.

Shaymikyu

Chapter 15 isn't that late in the game.
I meant characters like Basilio and Flavia or the SpotPass characters, or even some of the kids since some of their missions are a pain and you need to support their parents first. Most of the first gen cast isn't too bad, though, and Lucina comes in early enough to justify her as well (helps that she has a presence in the story even before she joins you).

Locuan

D&D Obsessed
BRoomer
Talking about late characters, I'd really would have liked to see some support between future Yen'fay and Say'ri earlier. But meh I just wanted to finish the game D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom