• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucina Thread [Closing]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
Hey guys, I figured I should post here since Lucina will be one of my three mains (still psyched she's in the game like wtf it feels surreal) Fire Emblem Awakening is one of my favorite games of all time, and I love Lucina, so I guess I'll be posting around here pretty often helping make her metagame. Hope to have lots of fun talking to you guys aboutchromsnudes
I never used Marth in the previous Smashes so it might take me a little bit of getting used to Lucina but....
I CHALLENGE MY FATE! :4lucina:
Also, Welcome to the thread. We occasionally talk about Lucina in smash, but to be honest, we mainly just ship Robin x Lucina.

To be fair though, smash isn't out yet in the US, so once it is I figure we'll be a bit more on topic.

Hunter Nightblood

Smash Apprentice
NNID
kah0922
Last edited:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Also, Welcome to the thread. We occasionally talk about Lucina in smash, but to be honest, we mainly just ship Robin x Lucina.

To be fair though, smash isn't out yet in the US, so once it is I figure we'll be a bit more on topic.
Haha, no.

You wish.

If anything this thread remain the same for random chit-chat or the occasional "hey anyone wanna fight my Lucina/do doubles" and the other threads will become very active.

And I'll be dedicated to adding match footage to the Lord's Logbook.

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
I found something similar the other night:

Oh Chrom, first Frederick gets your nudes and then you marry a possessed evil dragon lady who's trying to destroy the world? No wonder you're not in Smash :4robinm:
To be fair, in my playthough Lucina technically also married someone who in an alternate timeline was a possessed evil dragon person who's trying to destroy the world.

Also...

IceAnt573

Smash Journeyman
I wish this thread was as lively as the Robin thread, but's it nice to see the faithful keeping it alive here.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
That timer on the front page is taunting me.

Please end already ;(
YOUR PAIN IS MY JOY! NOW WORK ON THAT DAMN FIC!
I often get the titles of the Robin and Lucina threads mixed up.
Then I click the link to this thread and remember
SO MUCH SHIP
Really though, we're friendly about ships.

On topic?
Ima feeling snarky right now!!!

Last edited:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Oh, okay then. Hopefully you'll be able to work on it soon. I just noticed that theres a lot of fic writers here. For the people writing them, how are things coming along?
I'm having trouble thinking how to follow it up for now.

Then again, I'm probably missing some Robin and Lucina fluff.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
I seriously wonder how her personality would be like if she didn't grow up in such a dark future. I mean, she took up a sword almost because she was forced to.
I really wish there were more fics about :4lucina: interacting with her younger self. They're even better when they're fighting over :4robinm:.

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
I seriously wonder how her personality would be like if she didn't grow up in such a dark future. I mean, she took up a sword almost because she was forced to.
You can probably see bits of that part her personality creeping in during her supports with her parents and with Robin at the hot springs. The more serious, grim attitude comes from her future, so I think younger Lucina would end up being an happier, more carefree version.

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
You can probably see bits of that part her personality creeping in during her supports with her parents and with Robin at the hot springs. The more serious, grim attitude comes from her future, so I think younger Lucina would end up being an happier, more carefree version.
Somewhat like Lissa?

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
When :4lucina: beats :4marth: or :4myfriends:, she special win quotes.
When she beats :4marth:: "THIS is the Hero King?"
When she beats :4myfriends:: "And they called YOU the Radiant Hero?"
Looks like someone (:4robinm:) has been rubbing off on her.

GuyWithTheFace

Harbinger of smut and drag queens
NNID
GuyWithTheFace23
3DS FC
5413-0018-1146
When :4lucina: beats :4marth: or :4myfriends:, she special win quotes.
When she beats :4marth:: "THIS is the Hero King?"
When she beats :4myfriends:: "And they called YOU the Radiant Hero?"
Looks like someone (:4robinm:) has been rubbing off on her.
Wait wait wait is that a legitimate thing!?!? Like Falco and Fox's quotes? Because if it isn't, it needs to be. :joyful:

Robertman2

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
NNID
Robertman2
3DS FC
0259-1071-1157
I think Sakurai's riding the :4robinm:/:4lucina: ship.
Or I'm just reading too much into this.

Last edited:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Almost? She WAS forced to. How else would she have survived for Naga to bring her back in time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom