• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucina Thread [Closing]

Status
Not open for further replies.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
I don't even like Tharja, really.

But if an alt is black or dark colored, then I use it.

Shaymikyu

Destruction in Hedgehog Form
I don't even like Tharja, really.

But if an alt is black or dark colored, then I use it.
I'm not a Tharja fan, but her Tharja alt looks amazing, especially with the mark of Grima on it. I also third the love for the golds in the Lissa alt.

Timmay08

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Timmay08
I'm thinking that I should use an alt but realised that Lucina is pretty much already perfect.

Yeah, I don't use alts much.

This thread went surprisingly dead. Have a M!Robin harem picture.

Last edited:

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist
I'm thinking that I should use an alt but realised that Lucina is pretty much already perfect.

Yeah, I don't use alts much.

This thread went surprisingly dead. Have a M!Robin harem picture.
Indeed, this thread certainly has gotten awfully quiet. Perhaps some Lucina fan art will lure some people back. X3

TheWerdna

Smash Lord
Indeed, this thread certainly has gotten awfully quiet. Perhaps some Lucina fan art will lure some people back. X3

Its mostly because the conversation here has been split, with the off topic stuff being moved over to a separate group to keep this thread more Smash focused.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815

While nice, I'll point out that it's gone more quiet because the shipping and fanart stuff has been moved to the FE social group. So the thread will become more Smash-based. Feel free to post it over there with no repercussions.

Last edited:

Syrek

The Freshest Strategist
While nice, I'll point out that it's gone more quiet because the shipping and fanart stuff has been moved to the FE social group. So the thread will become more Smash-based. Feel free to post it over there with no repercussions.
Ah, I see. I had no idea to be perfectly honest. I knew about the FE Social Thread but I haven't been in this thread in some time to realize that. My bad. :p Good to know and thanks for letting me know @ LIQUID12A LIQUID12A and @ TheWerdna TheWerdna . ^_^

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Hey guys, this thread will be closing in a bit in order to make a new one.

But before that is done, I want to ask you guys to limit the art on the next thread. This one's sort of derailing on what is supposed to be a General/Social, and you guys we're doing okay at it until the fillers came. This is for Smash 4, a place to talk and chat on the character "lucina" and how far she can go on the competitive scale.

I'm seeing in what I believe is fan art for Fire Emblem: Awakening. That needs to be put in a minimum on the boards, because if that keeps up, you won't see much new people who are interested in playing the character and asking for help. General/Social threads are the number one place for new players to ask for help. They see this stuff and what will they think?

I'm not trying to be too brash here, and I understand that you guys love her and the rest of the characters. I really think you guys need to move that to the social groups, however. Once this thread is done, the moderator will be taking over. I stick around with some lucina gameplay from my perspective so I can help out others in the later future.

Edit--

Jesus, some are cooperating with that decision before I posted this. I'm impressed.

Last edited:

Locuan

D&D Obsessed
BRoomer
Indeed, I had let them know before and they have been very supportive. @ LIQUID12A LIQUID12A made the social group and it is very organized and active, I could never thank him enough for his work and initiative. However, I have noticed some Smash 4 related Lucina discussion that is perfectly fine to post in the Lucina Social here on the character board. I talked to @ Vinylic. Vinylic. earlier in order to let him know I would be revamping the social thread. I hope it is something that you will all appreciate and participate in. I look forward to working with you all to continue making our community awesome. For now, please be patient while I make the new thread and home for us fellow Lucina mains and the rest of the community who will call it home.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom