• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucina Palettes & Final Smash

TeaTwoTime

Smash Ace
If anything I'd do the opposite - play with it off and put it on at the end. If online taunt text works the same way as it did in Brawl, it most definitely will be accompanied by the phrase 'DEAL WITH IT'.

Last edited:

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I personally would love to see Lucina incorporate outfits warn by some of the females in Fire Emblem. Here are some ideas:

She is my top most wanted costume for Lucina. Lucina with those hair wings would be pretty cool.

Awakening Anime-fied Micaiah

Anna would be a pretty fun costume.

Tharja to make Lucina that more imposing.

Sairi for more of a samurai flair.

Reginleif

Smash Ace
I personally would love to see Lucina incorporate outfits warn by some of the females in Fire Emblem. Here are some ideas:

She is my top most wanted costume for Lucina. Lucina with those hair wings would be pretty cool.

Awakening Anime-fied Micaiah

Anna would be a pretty fun costume.

Tharja to make Lucina that more imposing.

Sairi for more of a samurai flair.
That Cordelia alt omfg. <3

Remember that rumor when Cordelia is Lucina's real mother since they look so similar. :)

ihskeyp

Smash Ace
I would love costumes or color palettes based off of Cordelia, Say'ri, Anna, Nowi, Flavia, and some other girls from awakening.

Last edited:

TeaTwoTime

Smash Ace
I think we'll be getting a palette swap of Cordelia. Just a hunch. The red theme would look really, really good. :)

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236
That Eirika recolour is simply fantastic. I would love for them to give other FE characters some love this way.

Jade_Rock55

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4656-7001-2336
I beat you with it and take it off when I lose a stock and my online text will be..."Now you can see my face as I kill you as revenge for my lost stock!"

Last edited:
NNID
Majorasmask66
i might where it when im about to go ham. If i equip it, i feel the hype. and that means ****s about to go down.i wont wear it regularly though.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
I dunno. Lucina's facial design is really good, and if the hair goes up with the mask on like it was in Awakening, I might not, just because I like long hair and her hair is awesome.

However, it reeks of awesomeness to take the mask off right as you're about to win a match. So hmm....

Tsutori

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2320-6305-8112
That last poll option made me laugh. I'm going to seriously consider doing that and see if anyone gets it.

I like Lucina better with her mask off, though. I'm not a huge fan of the mask's design and her face is just too pretty.

Ragna22

Smash Ace
I think to encourage players to use the mask, Lucina could have the Vega effect from Street Fighter in that the mask increases her defense but opponents can break it by dealing enough damage to Lucina but she can still put it back on with her taunt.

Last edited:

Reginleif

Smash Ace
Like in Lunatic+, her mask should be able to give her Pavise+, Aegis+, Vantage+, Counter, and Hawkeye :awesome:

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
So glad she has her butterfly mask in some way.

God, I'm just so stoked to have her in.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I fear Sakurai will just get lazy and she'll have the same color palettes as Marth.

Which is okay, because I actually wouldn't mind if she had something like this:

Hong

The Strongest
^ Which is in-turn, based on Leif.

We'll certainly get outfits that are based on other characters from the series. Fire Emblem characters always do.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547

I made a palette swap of Cardelia. It still needs to be touched up in places tho. It took me about 20 minutes to do but I was in a rush.

Last edited:

TeaTwoTime

Smash Ace
The Cordelia palette is great. :) Any chance you could colour the hair red as well? Actually, on that - do you guys think it's likely that her palette swaps will change her hair colour as well as her clothing?

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I'm not a fan of changing the hair color of human characters. Most times they don't. They never changed the hair for Marth, Roy, or Ike. The only human characters I recall is Peach, Link, T. Link, Ganondorf, Zelda, and Shiek. And even then it's nothing incredibly drastic. But yeah I'll do a hair version

Last edited:

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Here is a more touched up Coredlia Lucina as well as one with red hair. I will work on a Lyn and Anna one. I think Tharja would be cool, too.

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
I don't know, she looks really cool with the mask on, but on other hand, she as a very beautiful face (though you can hardly see the characters' faces during battles). In the end, I might play some matches with Masked Lucina, other matches with Unmasked Lucina... I do agree that giving Lucina different properties when masked, a la Vega from Street Fighter, would be great.

Sours

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
1907-8138-7678
I think to encourage players to use the mask, Lucina could have the Vega effect from Street Fighter in that the mask increases her defense but opponents can break it by dealing enough damage to Lucina but she can still put it back on with her taunt.
Actually, that would be really unfair, because it's giving the character a boost that no one else gets. And going by FE: Awakening, the mask seems to be made out of really thin metal because it is then cleaved in two in the game's earlier cutscenes. So even if it gave a defense boost, it had to be after a hit or so, and the boost has to be small. And regarding that you could just put the mask on and get another defense boost by taunting is just stupid.

Last edited:

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
Actually, that would be really unfair, because it's giving the character a boost that no one else gets. And going by FE: Awakening, the mask seems to be made out of really thin metal because it is then cleaved in two in the game's earlier cutscenes. So even if it gave a defense boost, it had to be after a hit or so, and the boost has to be small. And regarding that you could just put the mask on and get another defense boost by taunting is just stupid.
Why would it be unfair? Vega is the only character to get a boost because of his mask, yet he is not even top tier in most SF games.

Last edited:

Chaos15

Smash Apprentice
I only have one thing to say about The Mask.

Lucnia's is also nice I guess lol

Sours

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
1907-8138-7678
Why would it be unfair? Vega is the only character to get a boost because of his mask, yet he is not even top tier in most SF games.
The mask should just be a cosmetic thing, nothing more.

Last edited:

Chaos15

Smash Apprentice
Why do I expect the hair color to not change in the actual game?

Top Bottom