• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucas's Psi Magnet Strategies

pockeystick

Smash Apprentice
Psi Magnet Strategies for Lucas :)

1. Magnet Spike: Use the magnet when enemies are trying to recover (getting back on the stage), it can ledge spike only if the enemy is still hanging on the ledge.

2. Magnet Wave land Glitch: Even though wave dashing has been removed in this game, Lucas can still perform it. This wave dash is both offensive and defensive because you are using the Pk fire glitch which has recoil. Use this method when enemies are closing on you. Note occasionally the C-special can be stubborn and it may not always work 100 % of the time, don't blame me its a glitch after all. Anyway to perform this glitch you must configure your c stick from smash to special. I would suggest that you should practice this technique in practice mode. Start by running in any direction, then a short jump (remember to hold the D-pad in the direction of the opponent, fallowed by the C-stick which must be held in the opposite direction of the opponent. Notice that you slide while performing this glitch its very helpful.

3. Magnet Foxtrot: This is similar to foxtrotting in brawl involving the magnet. KO's when your opponents are in the Triple Digits. It is much easier to perform when your C-stick is set to special. Anyway start out by foxtrotting ( tap the D-pad forward) fallowing Lucas's down B (hold down the C-stick). Remember to tap run fallowed by the magnet repeat this process and they will be begging for mercy.

4. PK Magnet Pull: This is a glitch which was discovered by Kink-Link5. To perform the technique, do a double jump, wave bounce then immediately use PSI Magnet. You will shoot across the stage at a great distance (possibly the best wave landing in the game). Magnet Pull can be used to approach a far enemy and make great horizontal and vertical recovery.

5. Aerial Magnet: A simple technique using the magnet in air, inflicts damage to enemies when near.

There are more strategies that I am trying to figure out, comment me if you like to hear more!

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
This will get ignored at the Lucas boards. We have a habit of not posting there.

Besides, most of these are well known, and some are just impractical.

Still, thanks for trying. =D

Top Bottom