• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucas Only Tournament

Schiffe

PK Love
NNID
Schiffe
Unfortunately, I'll be unable to make it in..

I apologize.

NNID
UncleCubone
3DS FC
3539-9630-7110
lol ill join just so i can wipe the floor with all of you haha
Thanks to your... Confidence... I remembered that the 3DS tournament will be upon us tomorrow!

Please, everyone who is interested in joining, sign up with the Challenge link in the OP, and I'll make a chatroom for us tomorrow!

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Darn, looks like I missed it because running errands and because my mom decided to have a July 4th party today due to other things going on during the actual date... :(

Funen1

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Funen1
Unfortunately I'll have to back out. Won't be able to make it tomorrow after all. Best of luck to everyone.

1/128

Smash Cadet
NNID
Chrono-Omega
OK then, I had a few a network issues in these past weeks, but I'll actually be able to participate tomorrow. Best of luck, can't wait to get rekt :p

NNID
UncleCubone
3DS FC
3539-9630-7110
@ FullMoon FullMoon
@Jiggly
@ミスティック Speed
@BSXDrayden
@CyberHyperPhoenix
@ForteX
@Michael!
@ Spatman Spatman
@ GreatSogeking GreatSogeking
@ItsZyker
@Ecchin
@ MewtwoMaster2002 MewtwoMaster2002
@Drippy
@CHOVI
@ PSIBoy PSIBoy
@Chaizord
@Diltune
@ 1/128 1/128
@Flan76
@Agent Emerald
@ Funen1 Funen1
@Indigeau
@n0b0dy
@Omegascizor456
@ Shrimpchris Shrimpchris
@ AwkwardNess AwkwardNess
@Jinlennon
@ Schiffe Schiffe
@xCoCo
@Sneakygamer37
@Lochy
@Tornado_Man
@Mishudo
@gameonion

I have begun the check-in for the WiiU tournament.

After you check-in, please come to the IRC Chat here. Nickname yourself as your Challonge username, and under channel, type in #molecricket. You don't have to come immediately, but I request you be there about 10 minutes before the tournament starts, 4:30 CST.

Thanks everyone! I hope we can have a great tournament!

NNID
UncleCubone
3DS FC
3539-9630-7110
Can't take part in it because I have a test later today.
You don't need to say you can't participate, I understand that there are those who can't, I just tagged everyone who said they were interested initially so I wouldn't have to pick out everyyybody,

Shrimpchris

Smash Cadet
Blegh, can't take part as it turns out. Already unregistered on the challonge page, just thought I'd say it here. Good luck to all of you though!

PSIBoy

Smash Lord
Sorry, had somewhere to go, and wasn't informed until yesterday, and it wasn't clear on when I'd return. Thought I would be here sooner.

Last edited:
NNID
UncleCubone
3DS FC
3539-9630-7110
THE WIIU RESULTS ARE IN!!

A big thanks to everyone who participated! I apologize that the days were bad for most people, but we still had fun!

A big shoutout to @ AwkwardNess AwkwardNess who won BOTH Lucas only tournaments. If there is anyone who wants to money match Lucas dittos, he's your guy. ;)

and with that... the Lucas-Only tournaments are... OVER!

AwkwardNess

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Awkw4rdAss4ssin
Eyyyyy

Anyways, this was great. I learned a lot about Lucas from all my opponents, so this was a really nice experience for me.
The eShop money doesn't hurt, too ;)

GreatSogeking

Smash Rookie
Thanks one more time for setting this all up, Jimmy. It was a nice experience, and I got to see where I should improve on too.

Especially from yooooou AwkwardNess. I'll get that win next time!

Top Bottom