• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucas Only Tournament

Drippy

Smash Ace
So I have a a quick question for you guys.

How would everyone feel if I made the Mother items (Mr. Saturn and Franklin Badge) legal? If yes, then under what conditions? Should they be on low, high, up to the players?

Give me your thoughts!
:lucas::4lucas::4lucas:
Ahh I didn't see this so going to reply to this old post but I wouldn't care if they were put on but it has to be on at least low. This tournament mainly seems like just for fun so it won't bother me as much but those items can give an advantage, even if it's slight so I think it'd be best to put it on low.

Schiffe

PK Love
NNID
Schiffe
Definitely interested in this. That way I'll be able to practice the Lucas Ditto!

(Registering only for the Wii U Tournament)

Omegascizor456

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Aldog12
3DS FC
2449-5093-2142
I am definitely in for the Wii u tourney! I placed VERY high in the mew two only tourney so hopefully i can stick with the results! Thanks for bringing this to the community!

NNID
UncleCubone
3DS FC
3539-9630-7110
@ JimmyTheCaterpillar JimmyTheCaterpillar In light of the recent confirmation of our little buddy's release date, is this tournament still a go? It seems to have been a while since the thread has been updated. Just wanted to check in.
Yes, everything is still on! I simply didn't have much to say or update so I left the thread alone, waiting for people to sign up and the release date to be announced.

I will be updating the OP with more information within the hour!

NNID
UncleCubone
3DS FC
3539-9630-7110
Err, is it okay for me to join both tournaments? I asked to join both Wii U and 3DS, and I was only signed up for the Wii U tournament...
My bad, it was a bit of a mass entry, I was earthbound to make a mistake at some point.

Although, just because you're not on a list doesn't mean you can't sign up for the tournament. Just go to the sign up page. No problems. :)

@ JimmyTheCaterpillar JimmyTheCaterpillar
@ FullMoon FullMoon
@Jiggly
@ミスティック Speed
@BSXDrayden
@ CyberHyperPhoenix CyberHyperPhoenix
@ForteX
@ Mikkelmann Mikkelmann
@Spatman
@ GreatSogeking GreatSogeking
@ItsZyker
@Ecchin
@ MewtwoMaster2002 MewtwoMaster2002
@ D Drippy
@CHOVI
@PSIBoy
@Chaizord
@Diltune
@1/128
@Flan76
@Agent Emerald
@Funen1
@ ilysm ilysm
@n0b0dy
@ Omegascizor456 Omegascizor456
@ Shrimpchris Shrimpchris
@ AwkwardNess AwkwardNess
@ Jinlennon Jinlennon
@ Schiffe Schiffe
@ xCoCo xCoCo
@ Sneakygamer37 Sneakygamer37
@ Lochy Lochy
@ Tornado_Man Tornado_Man
@ Mishudo Mishudo
@ gameonion gameonion
@ForteX
@ Mikkelmann Mikkelmann
@CHOVI
@ MeatOfJustice MeatOfJustice
@Ecchin
@PSIBoy
@ MewtwoMaster2002 MewtwoMaster2002
@Chaizord
@Agent Emerald
@ PSIMagnet PSIMagnet
@n0b0dy
@ ToastCunfirmed ToastCunfirmed

Everyone please go ahead and read the OP and sign up for your chosen tournaments, please!

Last edited:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Tuesday is a weird time for the Wii U Tournament...I guess I'll just have to do 3DS since I have temp work until 6PM Pacific on weekdays...hopefully I don't have my part-time retail job going on at that time. :/

Last edited:
NNID
UncleCubone
3DS FC
3539-9630-7110
Tuesday is a weird time for the Wii U Tournament...I guess I'll just have to do 3DS since I have temp work until 6PM Pacific on weekdays...hopefully I don't have my part-time retail job going on at that time. :/
Wait Tuesday?

Oh man that doesn't work at all. The tournament starts exactly when I have to leave to college.
Sundays and Tuesdays are the only guaranteed free days I have in the week. If you'd like, I can switch the 3DS to Tuesday and the WiiU to Sunday, if others agree.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Sundays and Tuesdays are the only guaranteed free days I have in the week. If you'd like, I can switch the 3DS to Tuesday and the WiiU to Sunday, if others agree.
You don't have to change it just for a couple people. It would only be a big issue if more than 50% of people can't make those times.

Edit: Plus I'm not guaranteed to be available for the Sunday one either.

Last edited:

Jinlennon

Smash Cadet
NNID
Jinlennon
23 on tuesday is fine to me, but there may be problems for the hours, from the moment that i live in italy!

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Honestly if I had to pick between 3DS or Wii U tournament, I'd probably pick 3DS. The schedule is fine, it's just a bummer I can't do both.

Masque

Keeper of the Keys
Will have to get up pretty early since I'm on JST, but I'd love to participate in the Wii U tournament!

Lord Retardus

Smash Cadet
Dang it. I'd love to be in either one of these, if not both, but timezones mean they're both early in the morning on school days.

GreatSogeking

Smash Rookie
I like to believe I can work with any time right now.

...Never participated in an actual tournament, though, so apologies if I break some etiquette.

bonbravo

Smash Rookie
NNID
brocihnsky
I'll join for 3ds!!

(edit) im using my boyfriend's 3ds so my nnid is ThePerfectMix. that is also the username i signed up under on challonge so i hope there's no confusion O:

Last edited:
Top Bottom