• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucas for B-Tier or better

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terra~

Smash Journeyman
I ****ing dare all of you. Do it. I'll try and help. I hate playing online but I could post my friend code maybe. Regardless! DO IT. It's my lifetime goal, please help me accomplish this.

Terra~

Smash Journeyman
I'm only here for entertainment purposes. Also Pink Fresh, don't troll Lucas discussions if you don't <3 him =/
C would be ok, how about everyone starts playing Lucas. Only him

actionblackbird

Smash Journeyman
There was one a time whe Lucas was S tier, did you know when?

Oh right! When brawl came out =P. And I think he lasted for a month or two on the S tier list..then went down B and so forth. Most of the people here in FL complained about how lucas was broken X3. Till they found the way >.>;

End of Story.

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
I'm only here for entertainment purposes. Also Pink Fresh, don't troll Lucas discussions if you don't <3 him =/
C would be ok, how about everyone starts playing Lucas. Only him
Troll...?

He's not good. He's fun to use, but he's a pretty bad character. I'm just being realistic.

Everybody start using him? Dude, I main him lol. I'll only switch in tourney if I play a scrub.

Levitas

the moon
I'm here. gimme a sec to figure out what's going on.

OK, to clarify, I'm gonna close this because it serves no real purpose. tiers are supposed to be (but aren't) more or less independent of representation, even if it doesn't really work that way. Lucas's overwhelming weaknesses coupled with his poor representation mean that as things stand, lucas cannot rise significantly.

Welcome to smashboards, wckd ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom