• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucas...Cheap...?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkspatan117

Smash Journeyman
stop thinking noob tactic are good actually while lucas deal a lot of damage it also not to fast a s a projectile so it not to cheap

animaster37

Smash Rookie
OMG, i cant believe u actually think its cheap. PK thunder is a tactical move. I agree with u darkspatan and havokk.

DiscoShark

Smash Apprentice
The only aspect about Lucas that could be considered cheap is his ridiculous Fsmash. In terms of anything else, he's completely manageable.

animaster37

Smash Rookie
ok, but i wasnt talking about u, i was talking about other people who dislike lucas and only like characters with swords(i hav nothing against ike though).

MarKO X

Smash Champion
NNID
legendnumberM
3DS FC
2595-2072-2390
Switch FC
I have nothing against Lucas, but IMO, he is cheap in the wrong hands. (My couz and idiots) I'm gonna teach him to spam Pikas Thunder or Ikes Aether, that'ld be easier...
NO!

I can't really emphasize that enough. I mean, if you gonna play just to play, then do whatever you like. However, if you come to actually learn how to play the game, especially on the competitive level, don't teach ur cuz how to spam. Unless you teach him how to spam the whorenado. And even that's not cool. Use Smashboards to learn, apply what you learn, and share it with your cuz. Even if you go to no tourneys, it'll make you better.

ftl

Smash Journeyman
It's cheap. Doesn't cost you anything to use it, except for the up-front cost of buying a wii and brawl. But other than that, the move is quite cheap, free even.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom