• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucario's Wavedash

Blasty66x2

Smash Rookie
I can't post this now. I'M NOT LYING. In about 30 minutes I will update this post when I confirm everything.

Sorry if this has been said! Keep tuned!

Bye!

Blasty66x2

Smash Rookie
Yeah, I know. It's not wavedash, it's something really strange. Just wait, please. I have to find the right words (Try clicking repeatedly the stick in the point that was used to do wavedash. Click it, and you would just view Lucario dashing very strangely. I don't know how to explain it better in English, I will post it in Spanish)

Explanation in spanish: Tenéis que seleccionar a Lucario. Entonces, pulsad repetidamente el stick de control justo con la inclinación con la que antes se hacía el WaveDash. Si lo hacéis en el punto justo, Lucario se moverá o alante o atrás levantando un ligero polvo, dependiendo de en que lado lo pulséis. Como veréis este movimiento no se parece ni a andar ni a andar ahacgado.Probadlo, y veréis que en menos de 5 minutos os saldrá perfectamente
Bye!

cccck

Smash Journeyman
if it's true you should of posted after you got proof...

Blasty66x2

Smash Rookie
Well, I don't know what would be the use for this "thing", but I have been able to do it all along Final Destination, and you could just use it to make A attacks instead of using dashing attacks.

Bye!

raphtmarqui

Smash Lord
Hey you weren't lying. And yeah it looks like a Foxtrot. Nice find.
Try and see if you can grab out of it.

Blasty66x2

Smash Rookie
Well, I'm sorry for not using the search before... I'm sure you will think I'm a fake, but well, I only thought I have discovered something useful.

Nevertheless, I have to say that with this Foxtrot, edgeguarding is EASY, VERY EASY. Although I don't know if this is known or not, I have to say it.

Bye, thanks, and sorry!

GemniEclipse

Smash Rookie
Hey, good to know!

On a side note thought, you should really stop saying "bye" at the end of all your posts

cccck

Smash Journeyman
You can bet that I will keep posting whatever I want when I still "obye" the rules.

Bye!
that was a very lame... lame pun. and he's not saying you can't say bye at the end of all your posts... he's just saying it's kind of confusing

that vid is kinda cool tho.

Blasty66x2

Smash Rookie
I should have misunderstood him. I'm sorry Gemni if I didn´t caught what you said.

CCCCK, are you being ironic? Because now I think there's nothing "cool" on the video. Well, see ya in the online.

PozerWolf

Smash Journeyman
Kind of silly why this even has a name to being with.

"Fox-trot"? WTF, its a **** dash brake.

No need to give a name to every little thing in the game =/

Xervah

Smash Cadet
Definately a fox-trot, many if not all other characters can do that as well.

Toshiba

Smash Apprentice
Its been called a fox-trot for years, we aren't going to stop calling it that because you don't like it.

Also, how exactly does having no wavedashing in brawl "open it up to a bigger audience"? The majority of smash players, both n64 and melee had/have absolutely no idea what advanced tactics even are. So really more advanced tactics= bigger audience because it opens the floor for more competitive people, whereas the casuals are gonna be here whether or not there are any advanced tactics since they don't even know they exist.

Samus-T

Smash Lord
new wavelanding technique maybe? But not wavedashing....shouldve posted after u had proof =/

Basara

Smash Rookie
As a Lucario player , I have 3 words for "fox troting":

USELESS , USELESS AND USELESS.

supermario27mx

Smash Ace
hey so how does lucario play compared to mewtwo or luigi

como juega lucario comparado con luigi o mewtwo (nunca fueron de mi agrado esos dos)
saludos dsde tijuana

Top Bottom