• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucario "WTF?" Video

Fox McCl0ud

Smash Apprentice
AHHH!! That would suck. Just about ready to win the match and loses last second.

seamus

Smash Rookie
If there was money on it they would've done a stock match, though even without high stakes I'd be upset.

blobbit

Smash Rookie
let me guess, its the video where lucario pwns and then a bomb falls on him in sudden death after he kills the other person.

Shadowlyger

Smash Cadet
Ah, I've seen that happen before. Happened to a Pit player, I'd imagine in both cases the blown up person was amazingly pissed off.

Dark Paladin X

Smash Journeyman
i laughed it lol, you own luigi and 2 seconds later luigi owns you. that is a total wtf.

Shake&Bake

Smash Rookie
ok crazy ending but why didnt that dair do anything..... (he had 300 damage and he was fighting someone with 300 damage)????

Smashruler

Smash Apprentice
Wow. Wasn't expecting that. The Lucario player's jaw probably reached their toes when that happened.

Top Bottom