• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucario Stages

The_Bear735

Smash Journeyman
I love CP'ing ROB to Siege. It's probably the best one you can do. The second phase stops gyro approaches, the first phase has platforms that interrupt ROBs aerials, and an overall lack of offstage elements makes this bad for ROB. The only way a good Lucario will get hit by ROB's aerials is SH'ing. Also, the stage itself is relatively small, so that makes ROB easier for Lucario to KO (consequently hard to live higher, but I see more of the former).

ROB isn't the only good matchup, mind you.

Aurasmash14

Smash Lord
why do we have to worry about being chaingrabbed? lucario is too floaty to be chained. and on frigate I sorta make sure im in the air before the flip. it makes it easier for me and if im caught just ES! his clings are so long i have time to wait for my opponent before i make the jump.

The_Bear735

Smash Journeyman
why do we have to worry about being chaingrabbed? lucario is too floaty to be chained. and on frigate I sorta make sure im in the air before the flip. it makes it easier for me and if im caught just ES! his clings are so long i have time to wait for my opponent before i make the jump.

DDD, Falco, ICs. Only online or a bad chain grabber makes it possible to get out of a CG.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Actually, Falco can't CG us (hence why it is possible for us to have advantage, especially since his recoveries are meh if you know how to deal with them, and his kill moves are also meh for his tier). However, D3, ICs can CG.

Top Bottom