• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucario Moveset Discussion:

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
It's going really dead, but if someone wants to take this over, feel free, as the original thread owner says he's not going to update this until he's not as busy.

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
Well I am not as busy now as I was then.

The real question is if this thread even exists to anyone anymore, and what could be added to it.

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
Imo, this new "hitbox discovery stuff" might really give people (including new people interested in picking up Lucario) a renewed interest in his moveset. I think this might be able to pick up again.

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
Imo, this new "hitbox discovery stuff" might really give people (including new people interested in picking up Lucario) a renewed interest in his moveset. I think this might be able to pick up again.
Or it'll take it away because we just lost a ****load of cool myths.

People are gonna be pissed at the anticlimactic hitboxes on Usmash and our grab/forcepalm grab, for example. ;-;

I thought Uair was bigger, and it turns out the tail isn't actually a hitbox for itself, but most of it is covered in it.

We used to have intrigue because of how mysterious our hitboxes were, especially Usmash and Fsmash. Now that they're revealed, it's not that amazing compared to people like Snake.

iRJi

Smash Champion
Or it'll take it away because we just lost a ****load of cool myths.

People are gonna be pissed at the anticlimactic hitboxes on Usmash and our grab/forcepalm grab, for example. ;-;

I thought Uair was bigger, and it turns out the tail isn't actually a hitbox for itself, but most of it is covered in it.

We used to have intrigue because of how mysterious our hitboxes were. Now that they're revealed, it's not that amazing compared to people like Snake. ;-;
Mm, Agreed.

iRJi

Smash Champion
The thing I was most amazed about was jab, actually. I underestimated it by a long shot, and I am def. going to be using it way more LOL

phi1ny3

Not the Mama
I would be oh so more appreciative of it if it weren't for the stupid DI that messes it up on so many occasions.
Full jab combo is pretty legit tho imo, many don't realize the virtue of just doing AAA for the sake of some more guaranteed damage and decent move refreshing capability.

Top Bottom