• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucario move and special properties details!

Chepe

Smash Lord
Well to me, Lucario seems more like a fighter, a martial artist, rather than "just a Pokemon". Apparently Sakurai sees it this way too. :p
Definitely. Notice he is the only playable Pokemon that doesnt emerge from a Pokeball at the beginning of the match? He is his own individual, not really "captured". Well, he IS pretty much the movie Lucario...

Vortok

Smash Journeyman
He is a Fighting/Steel type, in the main Pokemon games. Martial Artist kinda fits. Lucario was looking interesting before, but now I'll have to give him a serious look.... just like almost every other character, lol.

i rise

Smash Apprentice
also, his final smash could be flash cannon instead of focus blast.

i didn't even think of focus blast until i read this thread though, that one seems just as likely.

TheSMASHtyke

Smash Journeyman
also, his final smash could be flash cannon instead of focus blast.

i didn't even think of focus blast until i read this thread though, that one seems just as likely.
Well, Flash cannon is a simple ball of energy while his final smash is beam... come to thing of it, focusblast is also a ball of energy too so hyber beam would be a more thesible guess, BUT ANYWAY Lets get back on subject.

The whole steafast/reversal power-up is an amazing ability lucario has been blessed with. This wil almost guarentee he's at least Middle teir and above.

dantemasta

Smash Apprentice
I knew Lucario was going to be a badass, and this just confirmed it for me. He's the way Mewtwo should've been in melee.

Silver Flame

Smash Ace
Alright, for all the move disscussions.

B: Aura Sphere is obivous, his sig move, makes sense

B>: I believe it to be Force Palm, i have seen nothing better suggested but that does not explain the grab at close range

B^: appears to be Extremespeed, he is one of the six pokemon who can learn it. extremely (haha no pun intended) likely to be extremespeed. he can learn agility but only though an egg move.

Bv: Counter/Reversal/Me First/Whatever you want to call it. This move makes you move behind your oppenet and strike. none of these moves match up that well.
Counter takes a hit and deals back twice the damage.
Reversal does more damage with less health.
Me first if faster uses the oppents offensive move at one and a half strength

Final Smash: Flash Cannon/Focus Blast/Dragon Pulse/Hyper Beam/Super Aura Blast
ok its a big beam compareable to DBZ. it is clearly shown coming from his hands.

Flash Cannon is an attack with an orb of light
Focus Blast is also an orb of energy attack
Dragon pulse while it is a beam, it is clearly shown and stated that is comes from the mouth
Hyper Beam also a beam, while it has often been shown as a coming from the mouth, some pokemon have been shown chrageing it in their "hands". It is just one of the many possibilies.
I think it is hyper beam but this is mostly based off of the incositencies of the other often suggested options. it is also based off of this comparison of pictures. Lucario's final smash and deoxys from a pokeball using hyper beam. I say they look very similar.

Lucario's Final Smash

Deoxys Using Hyper Beam

Purgatory

Smash Rookie
Lucario is the win :D and yes, ima main him. With that new special ability, im guess endeavor? He's gonna own. Though im planing on mainin ike and marth over him though.

Dynamik

Smash Cadet
Flash Cannon is an attack with an orb of light
Focus Blast is also an orb of energy attack
Dragon pulse while it is a beam, it is clearly shown and stated that is comes from the mouth
Hyper Beam also a beam, while it has often been shown as a coming from the mouth, some pokemon have been shown chrageing it in their "hands". It is just one of the many possibilies.
I think it is hyper beam but this is mostly based off of the incositencies of the other often suggested options. it is also based off of this comparison of pictures. Lucario's final smash and deoxys from a pokeball using hyper beam. I say they look very similar.

Lucario's Final Smash

Deoxys Using Hyper Beam
I'm 90% sure Hyper Beam comes from the mouth too. Since Deoxys doesn't have a mouth, he shoots it through his no-no place and I think Rayquaza used his mouth to use Hyper Beam in his movie. Not entirely sure though.

Agosta44

Smash Ace
Its Focus Blast. Its a blast that's focused (duh), and not very accurate, but very powerful, just like the game.

Layupfreak

Smash Ace
Thanks for that information about the more damage he has the more he deals. never knew that, thank you

Justaway

Smash Apprentice
I was kindof in doubt but the fact that he gets stronger with damage really conviced me, Ima main Lucarioo!

but how is his second jump really? is it like mewtwo/peach/ness so its very inaffective from the edge? cause Im guessing that I will be spending a lot of time there

Warlock*G

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
0146-9477-0226
*Looks at message*

Special property?

*Jaw drops*

I looooove special characters. That's hit, I'm maining Wario as I intended, with Lucario as my 2nd FTW.

dragon574444

Smash Rookie
Very interesting. I'm sure this ability would be great in long time matches or stock battles, However If Lucario is too light where at 150% or more, he is simply swatted away, then it may not be too effective. I'll certainly be using Lucario after finding this out though.

Dynamik

Smash Cadet
Someone like Bowser might be able to kill him before he gets to 100% because of his power. I guess we have to wait and see!!

invitation

Smash Rookie
The world of Pokemon has many legends, but the people of Cameron Place believe in one very special tale: the legeng of the Aura Guardian. Long ago a hero and his pokemon, Lucario, saved the world from destruction - but can it be true? Ash and his friends find out for themselves when Lucario is awakened and Pikachu disappears! With Lucario's help, Ash sets out on a journey to find Pikachu, a journey that leads him to a mystical tree and the Legendary Pokemon, Mew! The future of a world and the fate of Ash and Pikachu will depend on the power of friendship between humans and Pokemon.

|RK|

Smash Marketer
*Opens mouth to speak*

*Closes mouth and walks away sadly shaking his head*

*Stops, turns and speaks*

Hey. Welcome to Smashboards. I am known as RK Joker. On the IRC, I am known as Lucario.

*Turns and leaves topic as it's OLD STONE PILLARS from ANCIENT GREECE begin to CRUMBLE*

Top Bottom