• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucario in Teams

spudzalot

Smash Journeyman
How does Lucario work in teams?

My friend mains him and I dont get how his stock advantage Aura Sphere and Damage Advantage work with four people running around on the stage. Can someone explain how all of this works?

Timbers

check me out
It's waaaay too tl;dr and complicated to explain more than once, but the short version of it is that Luc's performance is heavily dependent on how well his partner does. A partner that leaves his Lucario partner at 2 stocks will **** auraboost. Likewise, if Luc's partner isn't netting any kills, that will hinder the auraboost as well.

Basically the Luc wants a partner that's at least as good or better than him. Luc has a hard time carrying his partner.

LightAlchemist

Smash Apprentice
What do you mean?

As far as i know, Lucario´s aura is ONLY modified by YOUR damage and YOUR stocks. Your partners shoulkd have nothing to do with it. Right?

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
What do you mean?

As far as i know, Lucario´s aura is ONLY modified by YOUR damage and YOUR stocks. Your partners shoulkd have nothing to do with it. Right?
Our damage, yes. Our stocks? Not at all. There's a really funky equation for it. Someone apparently bumped the topic with it.

Top Bottom