• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LTEC3 plans?

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
Heads up it's coming at you fast.

The only way I can have LTEC3 before this summer is for me to do it on the last weekend of my spring break. That Saturday would be 3/8/7.

Why must I have it that weekend?

Because it will be a TWO DAY tournament. 3/7-3/8 (afternoon on 3/7 and all day 3/8)

What y'all think/who would come/how does this weekend line up for the rest of you guys (other colleges/highschoolers etc)?

P.S. Disclaimer: I haven't emailed my church about this so I don't know if there's a conflict there or not. That means that weekend might be off limits in which case we'll talk more about this when summer approaches.

Linguini

Smash Master
Im down for it, 2 day? Nah make it one, getting there that Friday is madd complicated for people down south who have school that day.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
First In Your Face Gerbil!!!!!

Edit: I'll come if there is one. Since Im gonna miss pound :(
I was too busy fixing up my own tourny thread to be all nice and neat ^.^

As to me making this.............................................. ****. By time we got home, we'd lose a day of Brawl play lawlz. Plus, classes very next day + work problems, as well as my own tourny most likely the week before this..........

I'll keep you posted lol. I won't be able to cmmit crap until it becomes very close to this day.

To be honest, it would be much much better if it were summer. Cause I can promise to make tons of summer tournies now lol.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
well, i made it to the last ltec, i'd love to come to this one and spend nites cuddling with renth.

Zoro

Smash Champion
Id go

Im getting the jpn brawl as well so I might bring it to this for a brawl tourney lol

Linguini

Smash Master
Fvck Brawl
Exarch Make A Rule That Doesnt Let Anyone In If They Have A Brawl Copy.
Whoever Agrees Post After Me:

Fvck Brawl!

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Haha, Brawl...Funny...Anyways, if I had housing, I'd probably attend this...Which means I can also be a ride to this, anybody who needs it...You'd have to pay for some gas!

Top Bottom