• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LSC Championships GNES/RAZER/TRELA/DOJO/DABUZ/M2K/SOCAL & $500+ POT BONUS

Status
Not open for further replies.

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
I want in on this mm hype. So I challenge.......

Infinity :diddy: vs :diddy: 5$

Illmatic :peach: vs :metaknight: 5$

Zano :marth: vs :marth: 5$

Leaf :pikachu: vs :metaknight: 5$

Do yall accept or are you cowards.

:phone:

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
RAZER SAID RED ROBIN SUCKED

besides that what are good eats out there?
Near the venue is Chipotle, some pizza places, Asian places, Jack in the Box, Wendy's, and Burger King off the too of my head.

I'll make a video showing all the places to eat nearby.

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
just to clarify one more time, we need to get out of an "amateur" bracket to make it into the 'pro' bracket, right? no pools or anything, just two brackets straight up right?

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
okay seriously, everyone that isn't xyro (who purposely misspells my name funnily) just start calling me Mystic be none of you ever spell Abraham BACKWARDS properly. look at my tag, it's MAHARBA. im not a chick. im not wearing a mahaBRA. *stares at zig for labeling me that in the MM section*

Le vieux lapin

Smash Ace
Abe... I'm sry but your new name is Mahabra. Its just too good to pass up.

Chris, AllyKnight, UltimateRazer, Tearbear, Zano Shiran+, DelxDoom, KoNfucius, Zigsta+, Almo, Nairo, pesticide, Sync.+, LordXav1er, Zekeishere, TwistedSteel, Infinitysmash, Xyro77+

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
wtf, why are flights from Cali so cheap? >_>

Leaf, you need to go to Veggie Heaven for me.

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
http://allisbrawl.com/blogpost.aspx?id=126153

Alright so i'm going to do it, sorry!

I really want to go to the LSC Championship tournament in Austin, Texas! Tickets are only $160, but unfortunately i am the owner of zero dollars at this point.

Yes, i am asking you for your help to get there. I'll be honest, i don't really have much to offer you in return. Everything I do will continue to be done. I host the most tournaments in my region, have helped keep the scene alive out here - and i will continue to do so regardless. I can also offer you high quality videos of top level players, but that's something i'll be doing anyway. Here's what i can offer:

I will continue to do what I do. I will continue to bring you good tournaments and good matches (once i figure out what went wrong with the last videos LOL). I will continue to help expand our scene by promoting to a variety of audiences and expanding our connections as a community.

I'll also upload the videos from the last Champion event this weekend ;).

As i said, i'm going to be doing all of this regardless, but I would really love to go to the LSC Championship.

If you can help me at all (every penny counts, i promise!) then feel free to donate to my Paypal email. If i do not raise enough money to get out there, i'll give every cent back.

As an added incentive for you guys to donate, here's what i'll do:

$2 gets you:
-Your name or tag written on the shirt i'll wear for the tournament

$5 gets you:
-Your name/tag
-a quote of your choice on the shirt i'll be wearing (it will be legible, and you can choose where it will go)

$10 gets you:
-Your name/tag
-A quote of your choice on the shirt i'll be wearing
-I will use whatever tag you wish throughout the tournament (i will cycle through them)
-You will also get a personalized shoutout in the video i'M going to make for the tournament should i attend.

Thanks everyone! I truly appreciate it. If you can't help me reach my monetary goal, please help out by bumping up this blog!

PAYPAL EMAIL - Michaelpulido@gmail.com
If you don't have paypal, i'd love your snailmail, PM me for my address!

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Considering donating just for the incentives.

And no, Leaf, I won't be able to make this :(

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
http://allisbrawl.com/blogpost.aspx?id=126153

Alright so i'm going to do it, sorry!

I really want to go to the LSC Championship tournament in Austin, Texas! Tickets are only $160, but unfortunately i am the owner of zero dollars at this point.

Yes, i am asking you for your help to get there. I'll be honest, i don't really have much to offer you in return. Everything I do will continue to be done. I host the most tournaments in my region, have helped keep the scene alive out here - and i will continue to do so regardless. I can also offer you high quality videos of top level players, but that's something i'll be doing anyway. Here's what i can offer:

I will continue to do what I do. I will continue to bring you good tournaments and good matches (once i figure out what went wrong with the last videos LOL). I will continue to help expand our scene by promoting to a variety of audiences and expanding our connections as a community.

I'll also upload the videos from the last Champion event this weekend ;).

As i said, i'm going to be doing all of this regardless, but I would really love to go to the LSC Championship.

If you can help me at all (every penny counts, i promise!) then feel free to donate to my Paypal email. If i do not raise enough money to get out there, i'll give every cent back.

As an added incentive for you guys to donate, here's what i'll do:

$2 gets you:
-Your name or tag written on the shirt i'll wear for the tournament

$5 gets you:
-Your name/tag
-a quote of your choice on the shirt i'll be wearing (it will be legible, and you can choose where it will go)

$10 gets you:
-Your name/tag
-A quote of your choice on the shirt i'll be wearing
-I will use whatever tag you wish throughout the tournament (i will cycle through them)
-You will also get a personalized shoutout in the video i'M going to make for the tournament should i attend.

Thanks everyone! I truly appreciate it. If you can't help me reach my monetary goal, please help out by bumping up this blog!

PAYPAL EMAIL - Michaelpulido@gmail.com

Also, Zigsta has been gracious enough to offer to cover my entry fee's, thanks guys!

If you want to donate but don't have a paypal, i can PM you my address!

Thanks again everyone, hope to see you in November :)
My birthday is the week before this, so I expect to see the Texas party love if i make it out :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom