• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LPC2:RB Madison, WI May 2nd (Date Confirmed)

hunger!

Smash Champion
according to tio and a quote from chanseon "lets use what tio is telling us" i got 2nd in teams with ewok in melee. take that spikes and seph. ICE CLIMBERS AND JIGGS BABY!

chansen. get on aim and ill gladly explain to you how to use filefront. it's not that hard. ill let you log into mine and upload it. or just make an account. then go to "add file" on the left. and tada. done

lightenup

Smash Rookie
Lol, you guys are f****d up. Posting a pic of my sister is creepy.
Only way you're seeing her is face to face, sorry.

Cool playing with people again, hope I see you guys at the next tourny.

KishSquared

Smash Master
Kish: your a ****in monster...wish you didnt play hunger so early.
Know why I played Hunger so early? Because he sandbagged in pools. Stupid Hunger!

BZ Man - Fun matches, fun Bowser ditto :D

Loki - Great games in pools, and fun friendly after! Your Yoshi/Diddy combo scares me.

Jahordon - Thanks for the great matches. You've got an awesome G&W, and I'd be scared to play it again. And yet, you're a cool dude, so I really look forward to playing next time. :D

Wafles - MK dies so easy to Bowser if you don't kill him fastly. Fun playing you and I look forward to next time.

Ook - Yeah, I wanted to play you too :(

Fade - Bet you never thought you'd lose to a Bowser, eh? ;) I play against DDD a lot, so I know that matchup well. Don't feel too bad :)

Norm - Great matches, very good Snake. You played smart and I just couldn't beat those grenades. Beware Bowser's vengeance next time!!

Arty - Thanks for the friendly after! Crazy Luigi, no one should be able to kill Bowser under 100%. Except MK, who's broken.

Hunger/Sago - I can't really write separate shoutouts, because you were always standing next to each other. Great to finally play you/meet you in person, very fun hanging out. Hunger, I'm going to work on grab-release so I can pound you next time :p

Chansen, thanks for running this thing man. It was a lot of fun! Thanks to everyone who gave me shoutouts, and I'll definitely try to make the next WI tourney.

Wafles

Smash Lord
I'm never using MK against you again Kish. =) Bowser's shield is rediculously big (seriously, I rely on shield pressure).

I'm gonna have to play falco or something, lol. Maybe wolf. I completely blame my counterpick, lol, that was stupid.

Ethan.

Smash Ace
shoutouts to everyone... good times had by all. Especially to you chansen, for giving me this kickass mousepad and a tshirt.

pipe--

Smash Cadet
A little late, but here are my shoutouts.

YoshQ: We did a nice job on teams we should team up again in future tournaments.

OOK: I think if we go to genesis I'll end up playing u first round somehow lol. Even if link gets ***** by DK I still have too much fun with our matches :confused:

Arty: I'm glad u think of link in a different way now :) awesome falco I'll ban japes next time lol.

Loki: Too fun riding with u guys, nice playing u again.

Landry: Nice meeting u, ggs in doubles.

Hunger: Nice seeing u again, I wont forget that I died by my own bomb at 227% lol. We havent played since FBT4 I think.

Sago: Was nice talking to you this time, the only word I ever said to u before was Colombia lol nice seeing u again.

Random guy1: Well don't remember ur name we talked Idk about what, u told yoshq he had a nice luigi after we were donde with our first doubles match. we didn't play

Random guy2: u said u heard about my link when I went outside for a second u were w/ sago, fatboy and loki, but then I interrupted u by telling loki I had my own store(some ranbom store that said pipesomething in statestreet) sorry.

Grimace: u're awesome, we'll hopefully play next time.

Fatboy: I'm not good at cheering people up lol sorry I'm still to shy for that kind of stuff, but thanks for cheering me up on my matches, you're too cool.

SimaMatty: ggs, nice to meet u.

Wafles: Why do u hate link? u said u loved him at FBT6 lol ggs on doubles.

Lightenup: u have a hot sister?? I need a green card u know. lol j/k

Chansen: thanks for hosting.

If I forgot someone plz tell me.

I didn't know if posting or not, I decided to keep myself without posting since I created this in 2007, but this is worth it I guess. Awesome tournament, Great stuff there. Midwest ftw if I ever come back to USA it will be here, u guys are awesome.

Wafles

Smash Lord
I dont hate link, I was just frustrated with your spam, but that's what brawl is and i need to learn how to deal with it, sorry if it came off as me hating link. =\

kirbycpok

Smash Journeyman
A little late, but here are my shoutouts.

Fatboy: I'm not good at cheering people up lol sorry I'm still to shy for that kind of stuff, but thanks for cheering me up on my matches, you're too cool.

I didn't know if posting or not, I decided to keep myself without posting since I created this in 2007, but this is worth it I guess. Awesome tournament, Great stuff there. Midwest ftw if I ever come back to USA it will be here, u guys are awesome.
Pipe, ill miss you <3 fatboy :D

pipe--

Smash Cadet
yeah I understand wafles I had to, the only way to deal with mk 's tornado is spamming bombs lol sorry I'm usually more offensive.

lol zicore link does suck.

and fatboy I'll try to come back, but that would be like 2010, hope u guys will still be playing by then lol.

kirbycpok

Smash Journeyman
yeah I understand wafles I had to, the only way to deal with mk 's tornado is spamming bombs lol sorry I'm usually more offensive.

lol zicore link does suck.

and fatboy I'll try to come back, but that would be like 2010, hope u guys will still be playing by then lol.
pipe give me a picture of you to remember you by :D <3

grimacetpp

Smash Apprentice
late but still good

Pipe: keep playing link, you're the man

YoshQ: those luigi dittos were too fun.

OOK:next time

Arty: good job winning the tourney

Loki: that yoshi was insane

Landry: our matches were fun

Hunger: good job on second

Sago: awesome seeing you again

Fatboy: i heard sago beat you? Guess you'll just have to win next time

Wafles: good job in singles

Lightenup: I want to see your fine sister

Chansen: our melee friendlies were too good.

-XG-

Smash Rookie
Was glad to come to the tourney as it was my first one ever. Haven't been into Melee competitively too long, but I'm going to be playing regularly with Chansen as much as I can so I can hope to step my game up.

Was also really glad to meet Spikes, as he's a beast and was an all around nice guy to play with.

BTW, I went by Xero in the tourney. I would have used my full tag (Xerosen) but it obviously doesn't fit. Either way, good games and lots of fun, guys.

Top Bottom