• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Low-Tier Tourney - Congratulations Zeldaspazz!

BrawLBlazer

Smash Journeyman
One last match needs to be done by the end of today. Pm them BBzr
Actually, two. But since someone dropped out, his opponent will face the first brawler on the waiting list. I'm probably going to give them some extra time for that.
However, if the other two don't finish their matches by midnight (Pacific Coast Time), I'm debating whether to let one pass or disqualify both.

BrawLBlazer

Smash Journeyman
I still have gotten any reply since I last messaged kingdom-triforce. If you must, I'd rather you DQ me instead of him.
Are you sure? If he doesn't reply, and since you were the last to attempt to start the set, you should be moving on instead.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Are you sure? If he doesn't reply, and since you were the last to attempt to start the set, you should be moving on instead.
I feel bad if I advance without earning it. I should have tried harder to get it done before. It's your call in the end, though.

BrawLBlazer

Smash Journeyman
I feel bad if I advance without earning it. I should have tried harder to get it done before. It's your call in the end, though.
It seems that you tried harder than your opponent to get it done. Nothing to feel bad about, it's just an online tournament, remember. It seems that you'll be advancing towards the next round at this point.

BrawLBlazer

Smash Journeyman
Everyone, please get your matches done TODAY. I've already postponed the deadline. Please face your opponent so Round 2 can swiftly go on.
If your opponent does not respond, report to me on this thread.

Shade26

Smash Cadet
NNID
Vemnzr
I beat Muffin
2-1
Lucas vs C. Falcon(Lucas Wins) BF
Lucas vs Lucas(Muffin's Lucas wins)FD

Yoshi's Island - Ike vs Lucas(Ike wins ;D)

Shade26

Smash Cadet
NNID
Vemnzr
GGs. Though i SD'd twice on YI with O%..... still got you to 1 life 50 :p

GGs and nice friendlies!
Lol it wasn't at zero. I hit you for like 6% Damage each time. Thats why I picked Yoshi's Island.....and Ike Lol. That is Lucas **** xD I should know 'cause of--
nevermind.
I have to fight a Zelda again, and I don't think doing dittos is going to be a good Idea...uhh........I think I might use Bowser, if it weren't for the fact that he has almost no range compared to Zelda.....umm......Lucas?.....****.......umm....Link? Someone give me a suggestion(good) or I'll just use my usual against Zelda.
.....ohh wait Falco is banned....
Ok suggest away.

mcmuff1nman

Smash Lord
Lol it wasn't at zero. I hit you for like 6% Damage each time. Thats why I picked Yoshi's Island.....and Ike Lol. That is Lucas **** xD I should know 'cause of--
nevermind.
I have to fight a Zelda again, and I don't think doing dittos is going to be a good Idea...uhh........I think I might use Bowser, if it weren't for the fact that he has almost no range compared to Zelda.....umm......Lucas?.....****.......umm....Link? Someone give me a suggestion(good) or I'll just use my usual against Zelda.
.....ohh wait Falco is banned....
Ok suggest away.
Lucas... downb absorbs dins fire :D

zeldspazz

Smash Master
I contacted Shade, just waiting for him to respond. He hasnt been on since the 17th though, so idk if he'll be on....

Shade26

Smash Cadet
NNID
Vemnzr
Ironically we're finally on at the same time Ready Spazz?
......Just logged off >_>.....
Question: can the deadline be tomorrow? I kind of need to go to sleep since Spazz kept missing me Lol

zeldspazz

Smash Master
Lol, did I really log off right as you logged on.......such bad timing >_>

BrawLBlazer

Smash Journeyman
Alright, since I'm the only one waiting and don't really mind, I'll give you guys until Friday to complete your set. Please finish by this deadline.

zeldspazz

Smash Master
Thank you Blazer.....cus he just logged off 20 minutes ago :mad: I just cant win......lol

zeldspazz

Smash Master
Sorry for double post :x...

But I won 2-0 against Shade

First Match:

I was Zelda, Shade was PT on Final Destination

Second Match:

I was Zelda, Shade was Lucas on Smashville

GGs Shade :)

highfive

Smash Lord
Zeldspazz pwns! Chalk one up for the High Ocean Republic!

Congratulations to all the other competitors!

Top Bottom