• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~Low Tier Scramble~ A Low Tier Tourney GF's PrinceRamen vs SonicStorm

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Posting to say that the internet tower at my house is frozen all around, and that the internet company is still having trouble with their own tower. I'm currently using the connection at the local college, because it is located in the city, and therefore has greater priority for the company than country folk like myself.

If the internet can get back online today, awesome. But I'm not banking on it. So if midnight rolls on by with no word from me, then DQ me for this round. Yay for Zeldspazz for possibly getting a bye 8D

zeldspazz

Smash Master
Posting to say that the internet tower at my house is frozen all around, and that the internet company is still having trouble with their own tower. I'm currently using the connection at the local college, because it is located in the city, and therefore has greater priority for the company than country folk like myself.

If the internet can get back online today, awesome. But I'm not banking on it. So if midnight rolls on by with no word from me, then DQ me for this round. Yay for Zeldspazz for possibly getting a bye 8D
Yay me I suppose. I hope your internet gets better though I always feel dirty for taking a bye when unexpected things happen.

NightSky

Smash Journeyman
Ok Brackets Updated and Round 2 has been set.
For Kazoo vs. Ugg I decided it by coinflip, Kazoo got lucky and won...
and Sonic Storm has been sent to Loser's

LeviNifty

Smash Ace
sonic storm im okay to play 5pm onwards everyday so just pm me when i get online then

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Yay me I suppose. I hope your internet gets better though I always feel dirty for taking a bye when unexpected things happen.
Irony: the internet got back up at my house sometime in the past 9 hours. Hilarious.

But I guess I'll make up for my absence by blasting through Loser's ;)

NightSky

Smash Journeyman
Ok In order to keep this tourney alive I've been forced to Dq a lot of people.
*needs to be more aggressive with reminders*
Bracket's updated and new deadline for round 3 set

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
Ok In order to keep this tourney alive I've been forced to Dq a lot of people.
*needs to be more aggressive with reminders*
Bracket's updated and new deadline for round 3 set
Glad to see that I just magically lost. WTF? :confused:

Anyways, I hope that you at least coin flipped or something. You can't say that I am not on this site on a regular basis.

zeldspazz

Smash Master
Aibou, what were you thinking x.x

Ike vs. Zelda is a 40:60 MU and its online and its again Ramen xD You doomed yourself from the start lolz

Aibou

Smash Master
Aibou, what were you thinking x.x

Ike vs. Zelda is a 40:60 MU and its online and its again Ramen xD You doomed yourself from the start lolz
I think even my Link could have fared better. Oh well, at least I didn't get two or three stocked...

kinda...

Aibou

Smash Master
spazz, what were you thinking x.x

zeldspazz

Smash Master
Yeah, I almost won match 1 and 3 too D: SD in the second game doomed me, and I was doin pretty good, got him to his last stock x.x

GGs Ramen :D

Glusent

Smash Journeyman
I responded to all of them except the most recent one which I noticed the following day. By that time there was no reason to respond to it.

I'm good for any time tomorrow though.

NightSky

Smash Journeyman
Wow T__T

Updated brackets, I want to end this real soon.

Coinflips were issued and Glusent and dealth0072 won.
and Cubone gets the win over Muffin.

Next round is due next Friday, get them done.

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
Wow T__T

Updated brackets, I want to end this real soon.

Coinflips were issued and Glusent and dealth0072 won.
and Cubone gets the win over Muffin.

Next round is due next Friday, get them done.
You coin flipped though I tried to contact Glusent twice?!?!

Too good mah d00d. :dizzy:

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
You coin flipped though I tried to contact Glusent twice?!?!

Too good mah d00d. :dizzy:
I responded to all of them except the most recent one which I noticed the following day. By that time there was no reason to respond to it.

I'm good for any time tomorrow though.
It was more or less fair using the coin flip. I'm pretty sure if you do it soon (before Gulsent does his next match), Night will change it or not according to the results.

Top Bottom