• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lovers n' Friends Mafia | Ovah

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Recent games are more of an indicator of where DGames is at in terms of skill as they usually the current playerbase. I also remembering losing the last couple of games I was in too (as town)

Last edited:

Kantrip

Kantplay
1 mini game and 1 regular game ended simultaneously in scum wins.

The last game before that, DC vs Marvel, was a town victory.

Kantrip

Kantplay
Oh yeah and the last mini, Xatres's dnd stat builder, was also a town win.

So the 4 most recent games are 50/50.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
regardless of that the way this game played out was pretty horrendous and a certain game that is up right now is also pretty sad to look at too

it's like people stopped caring or something

Kantrip

Kantplay
Oh yeah ill give you that. It's sad in here lately, but that doesn't correlate to town or scum win rates as much as just the quality of games on all fronts

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Actually, since Tranquility Mafia Town has won the huge majority of games, not counting mini-games.

:059:

BarDulL

Town Vampire
i was (still am) pretty busy which was the main reason i replaced out, but yea, town was just straight awful this game.

gorf, no offense, but coming out the gate and voting for me and then asserting i'm scum was just ****ty...i don't know what you think my scum meta is but that kind of early assertion based on virtually nothing was pretty scummy. try to focus more on my play and not meta :p

jexs and orbo did virtually nothing and town imploded on itself...to exemplify this point, orbo wasn't even there to alpha strike when gorf put his vote down on chaco.

maven, you jump to crazy conclusions based on strawman arguments...you're simply way too keen on letting your imagination come up with these weird stories to explain why jexs had to be scum with me. naturally not only were the assertions you made wrong, but they weren't compelling. you gotta start looking at things from more than just one possible perspective...hopefully you've learned this from this game.

chaco i'm actually impressed you read gorf right, and you were the main voice of reason this game. i'm glad you were able to sympathize with my slot's predicaments lol, i definitely wasn't too bothered though but i definitely wasn't interested in dealing with the roster after how the game played out the first 7~ pages.

rake and kantrip seemed to think i'm the boogeyman but idk why. you guys should be trying to work with me instead of assuming the worst based on nothing though. even if i was scum, working with other players to get the ball rolling is pretty necessary for town's success.

and i'm done.

Orboknown

Smash Hero
@ Orboknown Orboknown What? I was saying I felt Gorf was using PoE in order to attack me.

Anyways, looking back, I'm not entirely certain. I had Gorf and Rake coupled as town, but hmm, with Rake dead, and looking at Kantrip's reads....Gorf looks very likely as scum. That is PoE, however, a scum team? I don't see a clear cut option yet. I don't think JeXs is scum, due to his reactions and how he played. Maven is....eh. I don't like reading new players, the way he bounds back and forth would almost assure scum to me, but he's new, so Idk. Orbo, I don't know about for sure either. I really need to re-read closer and get a better feel. But, right now, my bets on Gorf scum.

Also, never mind about the townie tell thing, I new the set up and didn't look at Mac's set up infro so he clearly states it as like "you townie"....lol
Did not get the translation from gorf is using poe to gorf is scum for using poe

Orboknown

Smash Hero
Oh **** games over
Activoty died after the weekend from me because I ran out of data for the month and wifi hard to get to. Gg jex for getting this out
Was surprused when I got a role pm lol but I had a good time overall

Top Bottom