• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Louisville/Kentucky tournament

dosequisxx

Smash Rookie
Im looking to host a tournament at UofL. Have a building to host in, just need to know when.

Let me know who is interested in it in order to see if it is a good time to have one.

It would be a standard tournament of 5 lives, no items, double elimination

$5 for singles $10 for doubles

Prizes will be determined based on amount of people attending.

Please message me or write on here to let me know if you would be interested in one. If so there will be one before Christmas!

Thanks!

PS - Yes this is my first post and a big reason I got an account was to find more people to face. Thanks!

Battlecow

Play to Win
I'd love to attend, but it's just a bit outside of my radius. Good luck, dude! Hope you get some people to hit you up...

dosequisxx

Smash Rookie
I'd love to attend, but it's just a bit outside of my radius. Good luck, dude! Hope you get some people to hit you up...
Its cool man. We won the Smash Tournament that was held about a month ago and we havent been able to find any good competition since so we are hoping to find a good amount of people to face

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Hey! Glad I saw this when browsing swf, lol. I never got into competitive SSB64 (I play Brawl) but I'm from the Louisville area and definitely would be interested in going to a 64 tournament if it's on a day I'm not doing anything else. And in all honesty, there's quite a few Indiana and Kentucky players that love the game and that I think would come for a tournament. I'll spread the word for you. If you're interested, we have a chatroom that we all hang out in, Xat.com/INKY. What weekends are you interested in running it?

dosequisxx

Smash Rookie
Hey! Glad I saw this when browsing swf, lol. I never got into competitive SSB64 (I play Brawl) but I'm from the Louisville area and definitely would be interested in going to a 64 tournament if it's on a day I'm not doing anything else. And in all honesty, there's quite a few Indiana and Kentucky players that love the game and that I think would come for a tournament. I'll spread the word for you. If you're interested, we have a chatroom that we all hang out in, Xat.com/INKY. What weekends are you interested in running it?
I'm thinking most likely December 4th or if not then, it will be after January 4th. But Im hoping to get it big. Ill definitely get on the chat room and see whats up.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
I don't think we're doing anything on the 4th, so I'd definitely be interested in going.

Edit: Actually maybe not .-. might be busy

dosequisxx

Smash Rookie
I don't think we're doing anything on the 4th, so I'd definitely be interested in going.

Edit: Actually maybe not .-. might be busy
Its cool boss. It's not even a for sure date yet so we will see

Top Bottom