• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lost Mafia - Who won? - The viewing audience of course

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Guys

I've got a baaad feeling about this flight

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Still in this.

Might need to replace out of F&L if my work schedule keeps up like it has been for much longer, but no way I'm not sticking this one out.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
So in addition to being Ryker's mason my other made up wincon is to accidentally the hatch.

I have no idea what that entails because the sentence clause doesn't contain a verb. Also this requires me to, with full premeditation, do something by accident.

hardest wincon obv MVP

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
**** guys I got my role PM and I'm the hatch. EE's going to accidentally ME.

Tandora

Smash Rookie
PMs are now going out. Game officially starts once I post flavor.

Please don't forget not more quick edits, screen shots or other standard forbidden antics.

Good luck and have fun!

Also, if you respect the no talking to the dead rule, I may allow players to return to the game after they die if a replacement is needed.

hidajiremi

Smash Rookie

Welcome to Oceanic Flight 815 from Sydney, Austalia to Los Angeles, California, United States. We are now ready for takeoff, so please remember to fasten your safety belts, make sure your seat backs are in the full upright and locked position, and your tray tables are safely stowed away. Please keep your cell phones off until we are in-flight, and keep in mind that all Oceanic flights are non-smoking. If you need anything, please press the assistance button, and I or one of the other friendly Oceanic staff will be happy to assist you.

And thanks again for flying with Oceanic. :)

Tandora

Smash Rookie
“Attention, everyone, this is your pilot, Seth Norris. It is my pleasure to announce that Oceanic Flight 815 from Sydney, Australia to Los Angeles, California nonstop is now departing. Please place your seats in an upright position and fasten your seatbelt. If you have any difficulties, our stewardesses will gladly assist you.”

There was a soft sigh of relief among the passengers as the plane slowly backed away from the terminal. There had been an extended delay keeping the plane from leaving on time. The stewardesses had been tightlipped of the exact reason for the delay, simply saying “I cannot really say, but be reassured that everything is under control.” Most of them had managed to maintain professional smiles, but a few had slipped as the minutes ticked away.

There was a long flight waiting ahead for them and at last they were on their way!
Many hours and everything was fine until a shudder shook the entire plane.

“Attention, everyone, this is your pilot, Seth Norris. We seem to have hit some turbulence, which is perfectly normal. Just to be on the safe side, please return to your seats and fasten you…” Seth’s voice is suddenly cut off as the plane started to fall. The change in altitude is enough to cause some passengers to be thrown from their seats and slammed against the ceiling.

There is chaos as passengers find themselves in the ocean, amid the wreckage of the plane, or other parts of the island. Thankfully, some cooler heads were able to prevail and save as many lives and supplies as possible.

“We’ve got to find the pilot,” someone says, “he’ll know what to do.” A search party is formed and quickly manage to find Seth.

“Don’t worry, I can use our black box,” he reassures them. “Help should be here soon.”
A rumble from the forest causes the group to scatter and find hiding places. No one gets a clear look of the monster, they only hear the terrible scream it creates. After its departure, they gather to find the pilot dead.

Seth Norris (NPC) has been killed!

When the rescue party returns to report their findings, a large Spanish man steps forward. “Um, hi, I’m Hurley…. Don’t ask. Anyway, dudes, I was looking at the manifest and I think there are imposters among us.” (Hurley NPC - Tandora mod has joined the group.)

The Survivors looked among themselves. They were all strangers, who could they trust?

Day 1 has begun!

Vote count:
No one yet!

Not voting: Joey, DtJ Glyphmoney, frozenflame751, Gordito, Rajam, Auspher, KevinM, Circus, Red_Ryu, Acrostic, Kataefi, Evil Eye, Ryker, Gheb_01, Chaco, Soupamario, Mentos

Deadline December 21st, 11:59 PM.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
That's pretty much exactly the kind of breakneck pace the show would have had if all the whiny anti-fans had their way.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
vote: Tandora

This "Hurley" character knows an AWFUL LOT about what's going on here for having just crashed.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
vote: Soupamario

I heard you had a cop guilty, but also that scum had been redirecting you all game so you shouldn't have trusted it in the first place

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.

mentosman playing a mafia game? aliens.

Vote: mentosman8

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
I had been waiting to make that vote on EE since literally the moment I ended up in this game. Feels good to be back.

Unvote Vote: Glyph

blatant rolefishing man I mean come on.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Hey EE, you're town this game right? you're not gonna betray me and be scum, right? :(

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
You know what the best part is

I honestly already am getting scum vibes from Soup

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer