• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lost and Found: Chu's biweekly

Rumikun

Smash Apprentice
Quit spamming this thread and claim these **** things already.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Yea still waiting on my wiimote that has a PINK BACK with a wiimote jacket. Btw i think i found a way to hack ur wii rumikun. I couldnt get it before but i think i can now. Free VC games for u ^_^.

D

Deleted member

but yea if anyone found a fox brand hoodie pm me plz =(

Rumikun

Smash Apprentice
Yea still waiting on my wiimote that has a PINK BACK with a wiimote jacket. Btw i think i found a way to hack ur wii rumikun. I couldnt get it before but i think i can now. Free VC games for u ^_^.
I don't care much about the wii, so just talk to my brother about that, I'm sure he'll be happy ^_^ Have looked around, and didn't spot the wiimote with a pink back, but I'll keep looking.

but yea if anyone found a fox brand hoodie pm me plz =(
Same goes for your hoodie, been looking but I'll let you know if I find it.

Edit: Just discovered multiple shirts and hoodies/jackets taking pictures now. No fox brand thought :(

Identifying features:
#1 MSH and Zama logos. Size M.
#2 Abecrombie and Fitch brand, small elk logo. Size M
#3 Makaveli Brand, 4xL
#4 Stardom brand. Size XXL. Star players logo. Giant "Players 02" on back.(hoodie)
#5 Aeropostal brand (hoodie) Size L.Partial zip up.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Stop spamming the thread. Ppl are tryin to get their stuff back. They see someone posted and think, 'Oh maybe someone found it.' Then they see its just someone SPAMMING. This thread is important and not for ur amusement.

Eggm

Smash Hero
I"d put the fact that they were found at chu's biweeklies (insert date here) in the thread title I think that will help get more people to look at it.

Deez.

Smash Lord
Someone stole me and Sins brawl this past weekend. it was the wii right next to the wall closes to the door. please contact me about this 301-681-4327

Vik

Smash Cadet
<<<neon green bag with a book inside. lol stuff always goes missing at chus

dobee

Smash Apprentice
Im missing my copy of brawl... it was in the wii that was right beside the wii that had TvC on it by the stairs. I kinda need it...

turbogilman

Smash Journeyman
Im missing my copy of brawl... it was in the wii that was right beside the wii that had TvC on it by the stairs. I kinda need it...
dude, good luck

i think in our community only 15,000 copies have gotten ganked.

sucks, we had 2 taken out of our collection from Critical Hits ALONE!!!!

dobee

Smash Apprentice
dude, good luck

i think in our community only 15,000 copies have gotten ganked.

sucks, we had 2 taken out of our collection from Critical Hits ALONE!!!!
I know it seems hopeless... i just thought that chu may have taken it out because melee was being played on it...

SOVAman

Smash Hero
This goes for everyone if you switch a brawl disc for melee or a melee disc for brawl tell the person and give them the disc don't just place it somewhere.

Rumikun

Smash Apprentice
Chu's Wii has been stolen. Everyone is now banned until it turns up.

Top Bottom