• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*looks around* Huh? No WV Matchfinder?

PokemonTrainerLisa

Smash Apprentice
Hi everyone.

I just noticed that there wasn't a West Virginia Matchfinder (unless, for some reason, they're including that in the VA thread, lol). XD

Anyway, I live in WV, but I'm currently going to college out-of-state in Pittsburgh, PA.

However, this Saturday, I'm going back home for 2 weeks. ^_^

And I live in Charleston, in the Kanawha City area. So if anyone here is from WV and you live near Charleston or you're within driving distance (and if you want to play SSBM) let me know. :)

I'll give you my cell phone number in a PM, if you want it.

(oh and by the way, I can't drive or anything and I don't have a car, so you'll have to provide transportation if you want to arrange to meet me sometime)

PokemonTrainerLisa

Smash Apprentice
Hmm......

No one replied to me.

Well, I guess that pretty much answers my question.

Dang, so I guess there really aren't any WV Smashers on here. O_O

Wow, that's pretty weird, considering there's a huge thread on here for every other state, lol.

But, I guess I can't expect much from a small state like WV, since I had to go to college out of state anyway. XD

The Cape

Smash Master
Kaotical lives in Martinsburg and near him are Sesshomaru, StoneColdLink, and Kal-el.

Look up Kaotical and see whats up.

Renth

Smash Hero
I dont know about the WV part but I live in MD, if your fine I'll take your cell number and we can hook up for some one on one Melee if you catch my drift baby...
Get a life you sick f uck

and Kaotical is a really cool guy look em up

killaxmayne

Smash Apprentice
Pokemon, I think I played you at TsubasaCon. My team came runner-up in the 2v2. However, we have gotten a ton better since then. I live outside of Charleston (around 30 minutes away.)

PM me sometime to set up anything.

Top Bottom