• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for Someone with a Capture Card for an Ice Climbers Combo Video

Sorto

Smash Journeyman
Does anyone have a capture card and would be willing to help me and accept my replays so that I can make a ice climbers chain grab compilation video? The video will demonstrate how to 0-death chain grab every character in the game. I already have all the replays, but I don't have any way of getting them on to the computer.

KarateF22

Smash Journeyman
Does anyone have a capture card and would be willing to help me and accept my replays so that I can make a ice climbers chain grab compilation video? The video will demonstrate how to 0-death chain grab every character in the game. I already have all the replays, but I don't have any way of getting them on to the computer.
I will do it for you in about a week.... im on vacation now but when i get back i will capture them all for you. PM me if your good with that.

YUNq PHR3$H

Smash Journeyman
Orly?
i most def want to be in this complication vid
if you don't mind that is :]
Karate i head to teh ic chat to talk to u
about this
*looks for good cg's to send*

X-FACTOR

Smash Journeyman
Good Luck Guys! Been meaning to throw a compilation of CG videos myself, but haven't got time. On top of that, it just seems that everyone that mains IC, knows how to chain grab properly :). Seeing as there aren't many combinations I can think of, there isn't much variety to them. F-Throw, B-Throw, D-throw, F-throw to edge spike, and Hobbling (of course these can be done in any order in any fashion, to just mix them up). Those seem to be the main throws, if I missed any I apologize. To me it's what gets the job done and kills, trying to be flashy will cost you the match, unless your playing some garbage player, Ha ha! Honestly, have fun and best of luck. I look forward to seeing what you guys "throw" (LOL) together. It will be really helpful to new IC mains, but as for the more experienced IC Chain Grabers, (not to be rude) there really hasen't been any CG combination we haven't seen. I'm pumped for it, so get working on it already. :p

KarateF22

Smash Journeyman
...guys keep in mind that to record these i have to spend a lot of time, for each minute of the match i must also sit there a minute. try to keep it brief. the ONLY person im giving basically unlimited minutes to atm is sorto and only because he asked first.

Top Bottom