• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for Smashers in the Riverside area!

OwenMar

Smash Cadet
Cloudlockhart said:
Guys, I live in Riverside. Near, La Sierra High School! I have two other really good smashers with me. Give me a call! (I aint scared of strangers) (951) 552-0207.
You guys should take this guy's word... I smashed with his peeps today and I'd say I pretty much got owned...no no... I got STALLOWNED!

DukAmok

Smash Rookie
Sycotik Seraphim said:
Sorry for revive, but this thread was bigger than the other one and I found it using the search function.

I play with a group of players in corona and we are looking to get better (were mostly basic level players) and establish some competition. We're in riverside county, anyone close to corona/norco area?
I also live in Corona. I don't think many could call me good at the game, but I definitely enjoy playing with decent players and hanging out.

Any people interested in some friendly matches? AIM me at DukAmok if you feel like it.

kaiZen

Smash Cadet
Cloud, I'm over in Corona which is pretty close to Riverside, if you want PM me and I'm sure we can play sometime.

ThomaSexy

Smash Ace
I woke up early and now I'm bored. I found this post. I live in Chino but I drive a car and if there's no traffic, I can make it to Riverside in 15 minutes. We should set something up. If you need a little bit of money, I can help. I just went to the Moreno Valley tournament yesterday and I'm glad to see tournaments closer to where I live like the SB tournaments so I can meet more of the local smashers and hopefully train with them.

Cloudlockhart

Smash Apprentice
I was there also you were the guy with the army pants right? I was Falcon and I never got a chance to fight you (HERO). Hit me up if you like...oh I am the one that came with that Nate Kirby.

NG_Stop

Smash Journeyman
Riv. County SSBM Gamers!

Hey, what's up?

I just wanted to know if any of you are interested in competing in a tournament in Orange, CA. It'll be a 1v1, double-elim, etc.

If you want to know more about it, let me know! We're not taking registrants at the moment since we are still in the finalizing process, but we will be soon!

AIM: Stop0945

Hope to hear from you! :chuckle:

Darchon

Smash Apprentice
Hey. I was gonna be having a small smashfest this saturday ( July 1st) if any of you wanted to come. So ya. zenith, nate, hero, owen, whoever... you guys are all invited. It will be just down the street from the house that the moreno valley tourny was held at. So ya, PM me (darchon25, aim) or post up if u think you can come. A few from my crew were gonna be comming, as well as don (the dude that ran the said tourny)

dr. d00m

Smash Cadet
Darchon said:
Hey. I was gonna be having a small smashfest this saturday ( July 1st) if any of you wanted to come. So ya. zenith, nate, hero, owen, whoever... you guys are all invited. It will be just down the street from the house that the moreno valley tourny was held at. So ya, PM me (darchon25, aim) or post up if u think you can come. A few from my crew were gonna be comming, as well as don (the dude that ran the said tourny)
Yea fa sho. Robert we can get some rematches from the tourney if you show. I'll be there.

Nashun

Smash Ace
OwenMar said:
My Car Is Being A ****. I'll Hve To Hitch A Ride....and I Hear Nate's Car Is Stalling A Bit Too...
My car's fine, I'm just low on gas money rofl. I can take all 3-4 of us if we go. geo's still being flaky lately and i doubt he'll be willing to show.

Darchon

Smash Apprentice
jake the boy said:
Whats the address for the smashfest? I dont think I'm going to AX on Saturday.
Mapquest this address:
Bethune Park
16745 Kitching St
Moreno Valley, CA 92551, US

...just turn onto Lurin Ave. (from either Saddlebrook or Kitching), then onto Century (left if you're comming from Kitching, right from Saddlebrook)

House address is 16778 Century St. Moreno Valley, Ca 92551

Ya, sorry for it being all gay like that. My address isnt on mapquest cause its new. :mad:

Nashun

Smash Ace
crapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapCRAP

I just remembered that I'm leaving for a huge family camping trip on friday. actually, i didn't really remember, Hero just reminded me a few hours ago. i cant make it guys, so sorry. hopefully SB won't be postponed for too long, or that another smashfest comes up. i'll be gone friday - sunday, so the 1st is definitely out of the question. apologies to those who expected me, no matter how few T_T

Shadow Geist

Smash Rookie
Hrm, well when I arrive in Riverside I'll ask my mom if I can use her car or my brother and maybe we can come down. I dunno. Hopefully. There isn't many good players out here in Bako so it'll be fun to seee how I do among real talent.

Chuuk

Smash Cadet
Darchon said:
Mapquest this address:
Bethune Park
16745 Kitching St
Moreno Valley, CA 92551, US

...just turn onto Lurin Ave. (from either Saddlebrook or Kitching), then onto Century (left if you're comming from Kitching, right from Saddlebrook)

House address is 16778 Century St. Moreno Valley, Ca 92551

Ya, sorry for it being all gay like that. My address isnt on mapquest cause its new. :mad:
I'm planning to come so hope to be there and Bring pooh boy for the Rematch with Ajax :laugh: (thats if Ajax will show up too)But yea my computer Is F****d up right now And I mean completly so yea I finally saw that you were having it this week and not the next.

Darchon

Smash Apprentice
Chuuk said:
I'm planning to come so hope to be there and Bring pooh boy for the Rematch with Ajax :laugh: (thats if Ajax will show up too)But yea my computer Is F****d up right now And I mean completly so yea I finally saw that you were having it this week and not the next.
heh, cool. I was hoping ud see that it wasnt next week like i told u last time you were on. BTW, rudy's gonna be able to play already? man, that was some fast recovery. :laugh:
Shadow Geist: If you wanna come down, even for a little bit, you can. The smashfest will be in moreno valley, not far from riderside (the 2 actually border each other)Everything u need to know is in my previous post.

dr. d00m

Smash Cadet
Darchon said:
heh, cool. I was hoping ud see that it wasnt next week like i told u last time you were on. BTW, rudy's gonna be able to play already? man, that was some fast recovery. :laugh: .
Tell me about it. Looks like the RETIREMENT MATCH is still on!!! Man I'm gonna bring my Top Notch VCR for quality recording. :bigthumbu

Knivez

Smash Ace
Hey sam and don, how come you guys didnt go to mlg?
hehe i know we said we'd play during summer..but i'm back at home. I'll be dropping randomly at ucr to pay rent and stuff so maybe we'll see each other then.
Btw, pros brackets are too hard haha. At least i know what i've been doing wrong now.

Darchon

Smash Apprentice
Knivez said:
Hey sam and don, how come you guys didnt go to mlg?
hehe i know we said we'd play during summer..but i'm back at home. I'll be dropping randomly at ucr to pay rent and stuff so maybe we'll see each other then.
Btw, pros brackets are too hard haha. At least i know what i've been doing wrong now.
Ya, I wish I coulda gone. But sadly, I am broke. :urg: Hit me up on my cell/aim if u ever got time to play tho alan. Me and don would still like to practice.
Tell me about it. Looks like the RETIREMENT MATCH is still on!!! Man I'm gonna bring my Top Notch VCR for quality recording.
>________________________________________________________________________________________>

Chuuk

Smash Cadet
Darchon said:
heh, cool. I was hoping ud see that it wasnt next week like i told u last time you were on. BTW, rudy's gonna be able to play already? man, that was some fast recovery. :laugh:
Shadow Geist: If you wanna come down, even for a little bit, you can. The smashfest will be in moreno valley, not far from riderside (the 2 actually border each other)Everything u need to know is in my previous post.
Yea rudys hand is much better :laugh: but like I told donavan lets hope out of nowhere something happends to that guy.Hahaha thats funny VCR again :laugh: Retirement match of the century with trash talk in bonus fetures and other stuff haha

Darchon

Smash Apprentice
Sup Riverside. So while playing friendlies at the Nexus tourny, a few of you guys said you'd be down for a smashfest. So I thought I'd host another smashfest on the 12th (saturday). Anyone is invited; just make sure you let me know that you'r comming. I know I can count on Don and prolly his crew to come, as well as my crew (at least 4 of them should make it). Anyone else think they can make it? Owen? Jay? Nate? Hero? Blitz? Anyone, interested?

Darchon

Smash Apprentice
NeighborhoodP said:
Yo, where do you live? Address and stuff.
in moreno valley, address is 16778 Century street, 92551. My address isnt on mapquest tho, cause its fairly newish. Its been a year tho, you would think they would update their databanks yearly :ohwell: .

Nashun

Smash Ace
I'm interested. You were at the Nexus tourney? Under what tag?

<edit>lol, darchon = sam? or did i just make myself look stupid T_T either way, whatever =P just gimme a time and place for smashfest </edit>

ModusOperandi

Smash Cadet
I'd really like to get together and smash with some people, I've played with people a grand total of 2 times and have yet to get a chance to competitively 1v1 (which is all I am really interested in) I've spent my time learning Samus and toying around with Ness. I live in Palm Desert near Palm Springs and would like to come up to riverside sometime as it seems to be the closest place with the greatest density of players. Only problem is i don't know any of the get togethers and such. so yeah if you're in riverside and have a weekly or whatever thing going on drop me a line. Seriously, I'm going insane with wanting-to-smash-anxiety.

Darchon

Smash Apprentice
Nashun said:
I'm interested. You were at the Nexus tourney? Under what tag?

<edit>lol, darchon = sam? or did i just make myself look stupid T_T either way, whatever =P just gimme a time and place for smashfest </edit>
lol, Nate. I think i mighta forgot to mention my tag at the tourny : / Sorry bout that. But ya, I am Sam. 16778 Century Street is the address (its just down the street from don's house), and Saturday the 12th, noon is the time. Bring some pizza money, too.
I'd really like to get together and smash with some people, I've played with people a grand total of 2 times and have yet to get a chance to competitively 1v1 (which is all I am really interested in) I've spent my time learning Samus and toying around with Ness. I live in Palm Desert near Palm Springs and would like to come up to riverside sometime as it seems to be the closest place with the greatest density of players. Only problem is i don't know any of the get togethers and such. so yeah if you're in riverside and have a weekly or whatever thing going on drop me a line. Seriously, I'm going insane with wanting-to-smash-anxiety.
If u wanna come down for the smashfest on saturday you can. It'll be a good oportunity to meet some fellow socalers, as well as get some good practice. Lemme know if you'r interested.

kmkzSP1K3R

Smash Apprentice
Milpitas (nor-cal) &amp; Riverside (so-cal)
hopefully i wont miss this smashfest like i did that last one! my roomate just moved out today so i'm gamecube-less from here-on...last time i played was last week with don and some of his friends at josh's house. i fear i might be losing my SWD touch...AHHH!!! :urg:

oh yeah, nice time Darchon. 12noon, nice and early!

Cloudlockhart

Smash Apprentice
Yea sorry I couldnt go guys, just had work on those days. Sucks...but lets get together sometime Sam/Don I have your #'s still. I dont work this coming tuesday so maybe if you guys arent busy me and Nate and whoever else can get together. Just call me or nate up you got th e#"s...

Darchon

Smash Apprentice
Cloudlockhart said:
Yea sorry I couldnt go guys, just had work on those days. Sucks...but lets get together sometime Sam/Don I have your #'s still. I dont work this coming tuesday so maybe if you guys arent busy me and Nate and whoever else can get together. Just call me or nate up you got th e#"s...
That's cool, hero. I'll talk with don to see if we can do something on tuesday.

kmkzSP1K3R, Don mentioned that he played you a few weeks ago (Samus, right?). So you met josh and ajax, then? And maybe Ham and chuuk. They should be a few of the peeps comming on saturday.

That reminds me.... Haven't talked to Chuuk in a while. Where are yooouuu? :(

Top Bottom