• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for Smashers in the Riverside area!

kmkzSP1K3R

Smash Apprentice
Darchon said:
kmkzSP1K3R, Don mentioned that he played you a few weeks ago (Samus, right?). So you met josh and ajax, then? And maybe Ham and chuuk. They should be a few of the peeps comming on saturday.
yessir! but...when i got to josh's house we went into the game too quick and i couldn't get a grasp of who was who...name-wise. :( ::feels bad::

Edit: ok now i know who's who, hah hah! i did meet ham, but chuuk was not present.

Chuuk

Smash Cadet
That's cool, hero. I'll talk with don to see if we can do something on tuesday.

kmkzSP1K3R, Don mentioned that he played you a few weeks ago (Samus, right?). So you met josh and ajax, then? And maybe Ham and chuuk. They should be a few of the peeps comming on saturday.

That reminds me.... Haven't talked to Chuuk in a while. Where are yooouuu? :(
I'm right here buddy!Yea I hope I could go since I told you wha happend....:ohwell: ...But i think I might, but hope to go and get some practice cuz I need it.

dr. d00m

Smash Cadet
Man no one wants to show? Living in fear of Dr. Doom and his Doomsday Controller.

F*** it. I'm gonna go ahead and say $20 MMs for anyone that wants to play me.

Knivez

Smash Ace
Does that include me too Don? ^_^

that is , if i can come this weekend.

got some new tricks to show u guys sometime.

Darchon

Smash Apprentice
lol... careful guys. Don might have a trick up his sleave cause he didn't specify which game you could challenge him at. He would bet all the money he had, even if it meant going up against ken, if the game were MvC2 that is. :laugh:
New trix Alan? I'm interested... Hopefully you can make it on saturday. It should be fun. :bigthumbu

jake the boy

Smash Ace
Woot, I'll be there on Saturday, and I'm trying to bring a friend that goes to UCR too :p

Sorry Alan, I tried to get Oscar to come, but hes got midterms for summer school on Monday >.<

Knivez

Smash Ace
Woot, I'll be there on Saturday, and I'm trying to bring a friend that goes to UCR too :p

Sorry Alan, I tried to get Oscar to come, but hes got midterms for summer school on Monday >.<
dont worry about it. I'm not sure if im gonna make it there.

Hmm UCR has one more player to watch out for since his tech is comparable to mine and i'm gonna be living with him this upcoming year. With enough experience, he should become one of the top players in UCR.
oh and his puff is decent as well, even though he mains fox. too many foxes though it seems. Mine, Keiths, evilnemesis, and this other guy. haha oh well, i can always do marth if needed.

oh and Nashun, having played both kirbys, i think you and dodger can learn some things from one another but mainly, there is a chance that you might be the best kirby around for now.

Darchon

Smash Apprentice
i'm a little confused... is the smashfest this saturday in moreno valley OR bethune park?
Sorry if I confused you there blitz. The smashfest is in moreno valley, but since my address isnt on mapquest, I posted the address of bethune park (which is reaaaly close to my house) so that people can mapquest that address so they will know how to get to my neighborhood (since bethune park is close to the main crossroads: Krameria/Kitching).

jake the boy

Smash Ace

Hmm UCR has one more player to watch out for since his tech is comparable to mine and i'm gonna be living with him this upcoming year. With enough experience, he should become one of the top players in UCR.
oh and his puff is decent as well, even though he mains fox. too many foxes though it seems. Mine, Keiths, evilnemesis, and this other guy. haha oh well, i can always do marth if needed.

oh and Nashun, having played both kirbys, i think you and dodger can learn some things from one another but mainly, there is a chance that you might be the best kirby around for now.
Thats good to hear :p

UCR is going to have a hella of a team this year XD

Plus I have my friend Matt going to UCR, hes a awesome Peach player.

And to make things worse, Im dorming with him and Oscar, so theres going to be some hardcore smashing going on in our room XD

Johnny Blitz

Smash Ace
Sorry if I confused you there blitz. The smashfest is in moreno valley, but since my address isnt on mapquest, I posted the address of bethune park (which is reaaaly close to my house) so that people can mapquest that address so they will know how to get to my neighborhood (since bethune park is close to the main crossroads: Krameria/Kitching).
but according to mapquest, bethune park and moreno valley are nowhere near each other lol

Thunderbolt

Smash Journeyman
Whats your address again? I live in Moreno Valley, over by the AM PM on the intersection of Kitching and Perris Blvd. :)
but according to mapquest, bethune park and moreno valley are nowhere near each other lol
lol Bethune Park is IN Moreno Valley. :laugh:

Nashun

Smash Ace

How neat, I've actually gotten quite a bit better since we've played. Lots of new tricks and I got rid of a ton of my habits (I would have said bad habits but I think nearly all habits are bad when it comes to competitive gaming). I know you've played Robert/Hero/Cloudlockhart recently (at least more recently than you've played me) and just as a side note, I'm almost always about half a step above or even with his falcon.

Anyways, it'd be cool to play you again, you seem to be a pretty cool guy and I'm sure I can learn a lot from you.

Darchon

Smash Apprentice
Screw Mapquest.:p

There is a school in Moreno Valley called, "Mary McLeod Bethune Elementary School". RIGHT behind that school lies Bethune Park. (Great Skateboarding place :) )
Thunderbolt's got it right on the head, thanks for clearing that up. My street, Century street, is right behind the park. So, You can also search for the school and still be right in the neighborhood. Just be sure everything is in the 92551 area code.

After checking mapquest out.... I found a few "Bethune park"s. So ya, you might wanna mapquest the school instead. If you can just get to Krameria St. or Kitching St. , you should have no trouble finding the house. Remember, you can always call if you get lost

Thomas, you are more than welcome to come.

Thunderbolt

Smash Journeyman
Thunderbolt's got it right on the head, thanks for clearing that up. My street, Century street, is right behind the park. So, You can also search for the school and still be right in the neighborhood. Just be sure everything is in the 92551 area code.

After checking mapquest out.... I found a few "Bethune park"s. So ya, you might wanna mapquest the school instead. If you can just get to Krameria St. or Kitching St. , you should have no trouble finding the house. Remember, you can always call if you get lost

Thomas, you are more than welcome to come.
Your welcome.

Should I bring a Gamecube? With some controllers,a memory card, and a copy of SSBM??? Sorry but I don't have a small TV to bring. =/

Darchon

Smash Apprentice
Your welcome.

Should I bring a Gamecube? With some controllers,a memory card, and a copy of SSBM??? Sorry but I don't have a small TV to bring. =/

Yes, that would help a TON. Thanks for offering, randall. Dont worry about bringing a tv, I should have 5 or 6 TVs for the smashfest. I am, however, running short on cubes. :ohwell: . So if anyone else can help with cubes/memory card/ copy of smash, I will greatly appreciate it. Controllers....Pretty much everyone will be bringing their own controller, so just bring whatever you will be using. :)

Top Bottom