• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for Smashers in the Riverside area!

Addricted

Smash Rookie
Wow awesome I'm from Riverside :) Roughly what area are you from? I live downtown, just off the Market st. exit on the 60. I'd love to get together and play, hit me up on aim at Addricted

Swoop187

Smash Rookie
Yo I'm in the Riverside area! WORD! My bro and I play, we've been playing for years and down as hell for a double challenge or something. Hit me up!~

daehoon04

Smash Rookie
yo i live in the ie we can smash it up some time, aye thomas u wanna battle me??

Cloudlockhart

Smash Apprentice
Hell yea, Ive been looking forever! Well, Im not really sure wich part of Riverside. Its next to Corona and the Galleria Tyler Mall. Or as my brother says SouthSideRiverside! lol...umm, La Sierra University uhh dont know what else. But yea I wanna smash so people contact! I live on Tulsa ave, 5008 dont know how helpful that is but really intrested!!!

Can people be more specific of wich part of riverside so we can smash!?

Addricted

Smash Rookie
Cloudlockhart said:
Hell yea, Ive been looking forever! Well, Im not really sure wich part of Riverside. Its next to Corona and the Galleria Tyler Mall. Or as my brother says SouthSideRiverside! lol...umm, La Sierra University uhh dont know what else. But yea I wanna smash so people contact! I live on Tulsa ave, 5008 dont know how helpful that is but really intrested!!!

Can people be more specific of wich part of riverside so we can smash!?
I live just up the 91 then, where it meets the 60, about 10 minutes away from where you live. When are you free? I don't have a gamecube so I can't really host, but I'm down to go wherever, especially in Riverside haha

Chuuk

Smash Cadet
Addricted said:
I live just up the 91 then, where it meets the 60, about 10 minutes away from where you live. When are you free? I don't have a gamecube so I can't really host, but I'm down to go wherever, especially in Riverside haha
I live near this guy like 5 min away from him I guess. :ohwell:

StuperDuperMan

Smash Journeyman
thomas there are actually some good players in San bernardino county so dont be too quick on declaring yourself champion there =p. and central cali has a peach now too that is pretty decent, as is some dude in nor cal... i think hella? so there are people fighting for ur spots =p so shall i start seeing you at tourneys again? dont get ousted by nubs lol

ThomaSexy

Smash Ace
Well, usually people decide these things based on major tournament placings so in that case......I've got a 2-year resume of tournament placings to back it up..... but talk is cheap. I'm getting my car fixed this week so when any new tournaments come around, I'll glady put my money where my mouth is. So for now, I guess I declare myself a noob again until the next tournament. Is that fair enough?

Darchon

Smash Apprentice
Lol, i suppose we can all just go raid ken's house at the bi, im sure he wont mind all of riverside county's smashers at the same time. :p

But seriously, if anyone can hold a tourny in riverside, I'd go

JOJOBAGGINS

Smash Rookie
i live in palm desert woot! i luv playin this all day! hit me up on aim and ill be sure to play with ya ^^ aim name= joey16gy or thenj0j0said and the O's on thenj0j0said are zeros <('.'<)

ThomaSexy

Smash Ace
What about the city of Montclair? There's a place that will let me hold a tourney there. I was going to do it but I had money issues but now I'm making the big bucks and I might actually do it this time. Would you go if I held one in Montclair?

Evilnemesis

Smash Lord
ThomaSexy said:
What about the city of Montclair? There's a place that will let me hold a tourney there. I was going to do it but I had money issues but now I'm making the big bucks and I might actually do it this time. Would you go if I held one in Montclair?
...Still haven't played Thomas. We gotta play yo, I need more Peach practice.

stuntcuum3571

Smash Ace
Evilnemesis said:
...Still haven't played Thomas. We gotta play yo, I need more Peach practice.

heh, trey ***** you.

Thomas, Im down for a tourney in Montclair, set that **** up!!11!1!1111

Cloudlockhart

Smash Apprentice
Oh, please ask whoever you heard this from wich dorms?! I live practically right next to La Sierra! Next, to La Sierra University...

Mr. Tilt

Smash Rookie
Ha all this **** tourney talk gets me hyped up to announce that the 2nd Tilt tournament will be approaching. Projected date is March 8th (although date subject to change) so make your arrangements and show up. When I have all the details worked out I'll post it on the calendar. If all goes well the Tilt's first QTT: (Quadruple Threat Tourney) should be a success. For those who didn't attend the first one, it was at Tilt in the Moreno Valley Mall. PM or IM me if interested because I think i'm gonna cap this tourney at either 32 or 64 (depending on time constraints). Start practicing. How's that for a first post on Smashboards.

Mr. Tilt

Smash Rookie
Addricted said:
I really hope that when you say "Quadruple Threat" you don't mean FFA because that would be terrible.
Hahaha hecks no. MvC2, SF3: 3rd Strike, T5: Dark Resurrection, and SSBM. No no no FFA. The first tourney i went to was FFA and i was so pissed that it inspired to hold my own tourneys.

Broken Fox

Smash Apprentice
Cloudlockhart said:
Oh, please ask whoever you heard this from wich dorms?! I live practically right next to La Sierra! Next, to La Sierra University...
All I've heard is that it's basically a n00b tourney. . . with cash prizes :)

My buddy just told me to walk into the dorms, and ask about a Smash tourney. I'm not all gung ho about driving down there just to try to find a tourney I've only heard about.

But since you're like next door, try looking around for it whenever you've got time and tell us all about it so we can go down there and put some skill into those tournaments.

eddykim1

Smash Cadet
My home is in grand terrace, its off the 215 right in between the 10 and the 60. But right now i live at UCSD for school, but i visit my home on the weekends sometimes.

too bad i don't have a gamecube or anything, so i can't host... but i have a car so i can drive over to someone else's place

Darchon

Smash Apprentice
Ha all this **** tourney talk gets me hyped up to announce that the 2nd Tilt tournament will be approaching. Projected date is March 8th (although date subject to change) so make your arrangements and show up. When I have all the details worked out I'll post it on the calendar. If all goes well the Tilt's first QTT: (Quadruple Threat Tourney) should be a success. For those who didn't attend the first one, it was at Tilt in the Moreno Valley Mall. PM or IM me if interested because I think i'm gonna cap this tourney at either 32 or 64 (depending on time constraints). Start practicing. How's that for a first post on Smashboards.
'Bout time! :laugh: Hopefully, this time you've ran it through with your manager? Sign me and at least a few of the crew members up for smash, and maybe two or three for marvel.

Chuuk

Smash Cadet
Mr. Tilt said:
Hehe.Looks like you have nothing to do excpet stay home past 10 hehe :laugh:I'm kidding .What time were you planing to have it again?Cuz I forgots.Yea.....Right now My stupid com-pooter and the dsl thingy is being gay...And its pissing me off but I'll see if I can bring more people over there too.

Sycotik Seraphim

Smash Rookie
Sorry for revive, but this thread was bigger than the other one and I found it using the search function.

I play with a group of players in corona and we are looking to get better (were mostly basic level players) and establish some competition. We're in riverside county, anyone close to corona/norco area?

Knivez

Smash Ace
Just found this thread.. I live in riverside and attend ucr. We had a tourny not too long ago, and darchon, addricted, and chuuk participated that i know of. We might be doing another one sometime but just lemme know if u wanna play friendlies for the time being.

jake the boy

Smash Ace
XD I'll be attending UCR this fall, and hopefully living on campus. I still live like 20 minutes from Riverside, so I'll be willing to drive out there sometime =D

kotor1499

Smash Rookie
I would love to play some real players, only wierd imbred people where I live. Only thing is I am 15 and live in the high desert, by Wrightwood it is to the north of you guys about 40 minutes from Riverside.

OwenMar

Smash Cadet
Holy crap! I just found this thread. I'm not an awesome smasher (friends say I'm modest) but I'm looking to get better with some outsiders. If anyone knows anything, hit me up at Owensgtr@yahoo.com or AIM: Owensgtr. I also got buddies that might be interested. I'm in riverside by Magnolia and Van Buren...not too far from the Tyler Galleria. At the moment I'm broke and jobless...go figure. So any friendlies I'll go for sure. HIT ME UP!

Cloudlockhart

Smash Apprentice
Guys, I live in Riverside. Near, La Sierra High School! I have two other really good smashers with me. Give me a call! (I aint scared of strangers) (951) 552-0207.

Top Bottom