• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for smashers in SW Florida!!(NOW) MELEE onry!

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
Hey guys I'm in Venice, FL until Saturday for spring break and I really wanna play some smash. I can drive and meet people somewhere, and I got a controller. Hit me up who wants to play!!! Melee only!!

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Hey guys I'm in Venice, FL until Saturday for spring break and I really wanna play some smash. I can drive and meet people somewhere, and I got a controller. Hit me up who wants to play!!! Melee only!!
Melee!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im down dude im like 45 min away...so ill meet up wit u at venice or somthin...

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
where u at? im at a hotel with my mom so I don't have a good place to play or anything, and I have no GC/melee disc........but I def wanna play!!!!!!!! I need some melee!

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Saint pete man...north of bradenton...im really like 40 exits away...cuz u on 170 or somthin

When is a good time? any time

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
Saint pete man...north of bradenton...im really like 40 exits away...cuz u on 170 or somthin

When is a good time? any time
i can come down there thurs or fri...can u get any other FL smashers in on this?? I pmd shiz and keepspeedn but they ignored me :(:(:( I wanna play as many as I can while im here

PolMex23

Smash Champion
lol =(

Ill try to get in contact wit the bros actually too maybe they will listen.

Yes, I will have smashers down, and decent ones too dont worry. Me, Lamugi, and ISL are good

Krendan good to, needs moar brainz...

But dont worry man YES!!!

Like HArriet says...JYES!!!

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
sweet thanks for the replies guys!! do you have a place where we can play in st pete?? also I may not have a car to use all day, cuz im with family and stuff and we only have one car and they wanna use it too :(...Is there anyway to meet halfway?? Google maps says its a 1 hour drive from venice to st pete :(

What would prolly work best is that I could get a ride halfway there, and then u could pick me up for the other half? and then the same for the way back. Like I could get a ride to to ellenton(looks like a good halfway point), and you pick me up, drive to st pete, smash alot, u drive me back to ellenton, and I get a ride back home. If there is anywhere closer to venice we could play that would be awesome but ill try for whatever!!

This will prolly have to go down friday or maybe thurs...ill check the boards early tomorrow morning and see whats up.

Sorry about being carless. I will give you gas money, or if any of you can find me some green I will get some and smoke you down! =D=D if you dont smoke then nevermind

peace bros thanks im pumped about this, and dont worry yummy i suck at this game =D

Top Bottom