• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking For Smashers In Brooklyn.

GaGa

Smash Journeyman
I'm going to be visiting Brooklyn.
I'm deff down to play sometime.

I play melee and brawl.

:phone:

Green Richards

Smash Rookie
I'm in Manhattan, but I'd be down to travel to Brooklyn. I too am looking for people to play with.

YUNq PHR3$H

Smash Journeyman
I'm going to be visiting Brooklyn.
I'm deff down to play sometime.

I play melee and brawl.

I'm in Manhattan, but I'd be down to travel to Brooklyn. I too am looking for people to play with.
I'm moving to Brooklyn on Thursday. I'll be in Bensonhurst. I'll be down to play.
All of you guys so come to Devin3000's smashfests in Manhattan.
Its every Friday from like 4-1 a.m
Add me on aib for more info cuz im going today: Phresh
And add Devin: Devin3000

GameNYC

Smash Rookie
I see a couple of you posting from manhattan here, even the guys from brooklyn too: GameNYC is having a casual fight night with beer pizza and prizes for the most winningest players for SSB:M as well as other fighting games, check out the link for more info, it's May 11th and there is an after party!!

http://game-nyc.com/rsvpmaker/fight-night-at-wixlounge/

YUNq PHR3$H

Smash Journeyman
I see a couple of you posting from manhattan here, even the guys from brooklyn too: GameNYC is having a casual fight night with beer pizza and prizes for the most winningest players for SSB:M as well as other fighting games, check out the link for more info, it's May 11th and there is an after party!!

http://game-nyc.com/rsvpmaker/fight-night-at-wixlounge/
If SSBB Is Here I'll Come Cuz Thats All I Play, If Not Then I'll Pass.

Top Bottom