• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for players in Sydney or Melbourne

NasKe

Smash Rookie
Hey I'm C.Love (the account name is very old) and I'm an aussie who lives in Paris but I'll be in Sydney from the 28th of june to the 6th of July and from then to the 11th in Melbourne, just wondering if I can hang with anyone who plays smash while I'm there.

Show me your moves Australia! :)

NasKe

Smash Rookie
"drpp, mango, m2k and justin beiber confirmed"

OH SNAP! awesome! :) *psyched*

Oh and I joined the group, cheers!

Dekar289

Smash Hero
err they are not actually attending lol. mew2king already came to melbourne in 2010 and mango came last year. perhaps another pro will attend for melbourne other major smash tournament, bam, in october

not short on pro smashers tho :)

why do you live in paris?? much of a smash scene there?

NasKe

Smash Rookie
Oh, well whatever, I just want to play a bit while I'm there.
I've lived in Paris my whole life, my parents are Australian so I go there every couple of years to see my grandparents and other relatives.
Yeah we got a smash scene man! I'm an occasional player so don't expect much pro level from me but France has some serious players, I don't know if you know Cyr or Baxon, but they're pretty good! :)

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
M2k is coming same with ken and samus and usher they tolf me on facebook and he will be there youre just jealous that he told me and not you and that u cant beat him becuz ur bad and mango is too good but then armada was cheap so he won and had to camp hungry box who is also cheap and plays puff and lost to ylink and made the set take 5 hours and I was so sad javi didnt beat hungrybox after beating drpp and hax and hes so fast but doesnt have puff exp becuz mexico dont play cheap like armada and play peach because that takes no skill becuz downsmash is gay and cheap and takes no skill so you play him now and almost lose to me but you get lucky and I should win anyway becuz im better and dont play cheap and gay like you becuz I have standards and left boronia becuz im too good for there and now im better and not cheap like armada who lost to mango when mango tried and played puff showing that if he was cheap like hungrybox he would win too and hes better but now he gets too drunk and plays lol with lovage and s2j becuz he didnt have dota but now he wont change because his homies play lol and he wants to play with them and its more popular than melee but hes still the best

Mango 4 lyf

:phone:

Zxv

Smash Lord
Beecroft? That's like 20 minutes from me... I'm over at Rouse Hill, which is next to Kellyville. Do you play Melee or Brawl? We could arrange a meet either tomorrow (I have work at night though so maybe not) or Sunday.

SS Ben

Smash Apprentice
yeah hornsby crew is in hornsby obvs lol which is pretty close to beecroft as well

we're all really melee players tho but we've started playing project m recently and it's pretty g

Invisi

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3411-2321-4441
You'd think being so far from the city centre would put you ages away from the scene. You'd be wrong

Zxv

Smash Lord
yeah hornsby crew is in hornsby obvs lol which is pretty close to beecroft as well

we're all really melee players tho but we've started playing project m recently and it's pretty g
I'm also a Melee player; are you guys hosting any meets soon that I could attend? I feel like practising a bit before going to Melbourne on Thursday.

SS Ben

Smash Apprentice
I'm also a Melee player; are you guys hosting any meets soon that I could attend? I feel like practising a bit before going to Melbourne on Thursday.
yeah for sure man

just finished uni exams and my work is pretty flexible so we're playing all the time haha

NasKe

Smash Rookie
Sorry guys, didn't have access to the internet the past 3 days, i got an aussie sim card so here's my number 0424787019, I leave on friday so any time before then is good I think...

btw, I'm a melee player, brawl aint my cup of tea but project M makes me bi curious, even though i'm meleesexual.

Zxv

Smash Lord
Had a lot of fun yesterday ^^
Looking forward to seeing you NasKe this weekend, and the rest of you at the next tournament if you happen to come :p

Top Bottom