• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for Lion´s Favor

Lionman

Smash Champion
Hi.

I need someone for making a Falcon´s combo video, but i havent a capture card or a camera, Wogrim´s Falcon Favor had expired and i request some help.

This wont help to help to find someone but you will appear in the credits :p

Oh, and there will be real Falcon Pwnage, no stupids boring clips with only one knee

Hmmm and be careful with the replays, there many epicness in them, your wii can explode

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
I'm making one too
I'll just use this topic to find a nice person who'll help me too :D
so can someone help me?
( knee's favor lolz)

Hayang

Smash Journeyman
I would be glad to help. I have a nice entertainment center desktop (with A/V input jacks) over here and my Wii and TV are in convenient juxtaposition with the computer.

I can edit and finish the video for you, too, if you'd like. I'm offering this because I'm itching for an excuse to use my Sony Vegas Pro 8 software again. No Windows Movie Maker or weak stuff like that. PM me if this is good with you.

Noodlehead

Smash Lord
y'all want to release combo videos at the same time and then so who the best? you dont have to, i just like competition
(this goes to any1)

Top Bottom