• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for Amazing Ganon Combos

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
It is said that if you leave a Chipotle burrito and a six pack of Strawberry Crush outside your front door, DLA will visit you in your dreams.

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
Well the clip doesn't actually belong to me so go ahead and do whatever you want with it.

Though I'll be honest: I haven't seen you on the Ganon boards before--and I usually keep pretty good tabs on who posts here--so if you want more people to cooperate with you to make a Ganon community combo vid, you might want to integrate yourself into the Ganon community first.

Cuz if you were a regular poster here, you would have seen the thread that Makke made a month ago about this exact same thing, with a list of about a dozen or so Ganons who would be willing to donate clips for a community combo video.

The problem right now is that our current Ganon talent doesn't compare to the talent we had when we made our last combo video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpPBq9TMxr4&feature=channel_video_title), and it would be kind of pointless to make another combo video if it will just be worse than our last one. I'd create a community combo video myself if our current Ganons stepped it up, but I don't see that happening for a while. Hopefully they'll prove me wrong soon, cuz I'd like to see a newer, better combo video soon.

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
If you can gimme about a week until what I'm HOPING is my match against Ocean, then I'll be able to contribute. Zant PMed me on AiB saying he had a video of mine, and the only matches I'd played that could've been recorded were against Ocean and Izumi.

Top Bottom