• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for a Brawl Smash scene in Irvine CA!

AdmiralStarshade

Smash Rookie
To my understanding, I really am not sure of any Brawl communities in Irvine. I know of the 949 thread, but that is Melee. I'm looking for a Brawl community. Please respond here if you have any information on a Brawl community in Irvine. Thanks!

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
It's too bad for you that Irvine has basically no Brawl community that I know of...

Try looking on AllIsBrawl if you haven't already, maybe you'll find something there. PacWest forums are basically almost all Melee.

AdmiralStarshade

Smash Rookie
Yeah i know of a melee community in irvine, the 949 thread... But no, I play no melee... This is why im looking high and low for any brawlers in irvine. I've already posted a thread on all is brawl, and found only one person who lives CLOSE to irvine :'(

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
You should play melee.

There's a lot of budding new players in Irvine recently so now is as good a time as any to pick the game up.

It's a ton easier than looking for brawl players in area where they don't exist.

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
nah, don't tell this guy to play melee when it clearly isn't what he's looking for.

We're pretty welcoming if you change your mind though. :)

AdmiralStarshade

Smash Rookie
nah, don't tell this guy to play melee when it clearly isn't what he's looking for.

We're pretty welcoming if you change your mind though. :)
Haha thanks...
Well, it looks as if i got a lot of melee fans too, but i guess stabbedbyanipple is right. Irvine has melee, but completely lacks brawl. As far as I know, the only brawl tournaments that goes on in Irvine is a scrub library tournament thats an easy 50 dollar gift certificate to gamestop every time i win there xD

Not sure how tourney play 5 ended up in irvine though @_@

Top Bottom